• Joey
  • Joey's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
  • Thank you received: 191
19 Dec 2011 01:18 #1
Don't call this an album anymore.

After much thought, I have decided a change of plans. Instead of this being an album, it is what I like to call an EP, or free album. Yes. FREE. 100% free. This is due to the fact that I have wasted so much time, that now it has come to me RUSHING these projects. Atleast it seems as if. I've had to kick 4 projects off due to me running out of time. I didn't plan this very well from the beginning either. And after all this, some songs didn't live up to their full potential. If it weren't for the album, I would've just let most of them go.

But don't worry, because the songs that ARE done sound fairly nice to me. I have spent a lot of time on this over all, but I still don't think that all these predicaments = money-worthy. So, it is now going to be free.

I still have 2 songs to complete, but they can easily be completed within the time before Christmas, considering they're both about half-way done.

I will also be posting one of the projects - Project 1.2.9. (Name of the EP and first song) - up on Youtube as a release song. The link will be in that description. It will be just a .zip file is all.

Still, I think you'll all be happier with this decision (considering it means no money involved ), and I think you will all like what's in store. This makes a total of 8 tracks!

I can't wait for 2012!

I love you, but your attitude is like that of a shrew. Your options? Take a pill or be my kill. Might I suggest that you wear a vest. Perish in class or be banished to the land of bluegrass, where dreams don't exist as you'll be eternally pissed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
23 Dec 2011 04:28 #2
No?

Album is complete!

Though it was said to release on Christmas, I think it would be better to release it on Christmas Eve (which for some of you would be Christmas due to time zones). I'll release it 12:00AM Saturday EST. That's about 27 and a half hours from now!

8 tracks total!

Complete tracks: Tracks that were done well and as planned! Sound great!

Rushed tracks: In short, tracks that didn't live up to their full potential.

Complete tracks:

Detective
Operation: Danger Zone
Chamber 2: To the Escape Hatch!
Red Runner
Sky High
Project 1.2.9. - Into the Future!

Rushed Tracks

Thermal Vortex
String Theory

Be ready!

~ Tech Warrior

I love you, but your attitude is like that of a shrew. Your options? Take a pill or be my kill. Might I suggest that you wear a vest. Perish in class or be banished to the land of bluegrass, where dreams don't exist as you'll be eternally pissed.

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
23 Dec 2011 16:31 #3
Awesome! Im sure the rushed tracks will be fine.

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
24 Dec 2011 08:19 #4
Agh, I'm 20 minutes late.

Project 1.2.9. - Album out now!

Hey guys! The album 1.2.9. is now out and released! Please give it a download; I think you'll like what's in store! There are 8 tracks total, 1 of which you hear in the video! Hope you like it!

www.mediafire.com/?65354z3dk27rpip

Merry Christmas everyone! Stay tuned for what's coming in 2012!

-Also, don't forget to sign up for Project Pi if you're interested! Read details here: www.ppalpha123.proboards.com

~ TW out

• Lambencee(Aaron_Y)
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Thank you received: 23
26 Dec 2011 05:24 #5
Wow great album! Really enjoying it, gone through it quite a few times now and it doesn't get boring.

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
26 Dec 2011 10:06 #6
Thanks Marble2! It means a lot, really.

• ktbold12345
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
26 Dec 2011 18:05 #7
I havent listened to it yet, but I will when I get a chance, and give you a full review.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.777 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.