file Christmas Marathon

• Joey
  • Joey's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
  • Thank you received: 191
06 Nov 2012 05:25 #1
The official dates for the second music marathon are now posted!

1st release - December 22, 2012
2nd release - December 25, 2012 (Christmas)
3rd release - December 27, 2012
4th release - January 1, 2013

Yeah, so basically it's 4 releases, spread out over about a week and a half. It's a bit different than the last marathon, but should be a lot more promising, as all 4 releases are major.

No trailer for this one - just good ol' posts (and comments in Youtube descriptions ).

Stay tuned!

I love you, but your attitude is like that of a shrew. Your options? Take a pill or be my kill. Might I suggest that you wear a vest. Perish in class or be banished to the land of bluegrass, where dreams don't exist as you'll be eternally pissed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Jeff
  • Elite Marbler
  • Elite Marbler
  • PlatinumQuest Programmer
  • Thank you received: 205
06 Nov 2012 06:23 #2
Sounds Awesome TW, I will be waiting to listen to them when they release

I am a programmer. Most here know me for being one of the major contributors to Marble Blast Platinum and PlatinumQuest.

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
06 Nov 2012 06:28 #3
Thanks Jeff! Glad to know you're on board. I think you'll like what's in store.

I love you, but your attitude is like that of a shrew. Your options? Take a pill or be my kill. Might I suggest that you wear a vest. Perish in class or be banished to the land of bluegrass, where dreams don't exist as you'll be eternally pissed.

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
09 Nov 2012 03:20 #4
As a note, the second release for the Christmas Marathon has been moved one day back to December 24. After some thought, I do not want to interfere with Christmas itself, plus that would put a lot of pressure on me. It's not a big deal, but just letting you know. Christmas Eve it is! (It will likely already be Christmas for some of you)

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.813 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.