• Joey
  • Joey's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
  • Thank you received: 191
30 May 2011 19:50 #1
*please excuse the fact that this is my 3rd topic here today...*

Okay, I'm trying to learn more about the community. So, I created this poll. What are some of you all's (bad grammar ) interests? What do YOU guys like to do? I just want to know what the people around me like . You can select a max of 3 items...

~ Tech Warrior

I love you, but your attitude is like that of a shrew. Your options? Take a pill or be my kill. Might I suggest that you wear a vest. Perish in class or be banished to the land of bluegrass, where dreams don't exist as you'll be eternally pissed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 15
30 May 2011 20:02 #2
Gaming, eating, and music

• Thank you received: 91
30 May 2011 21:34 #3
I was gonna pick gaming, programming, music, and eating, but because I can't click four...I'm just gonna pick the three I'm doing right now

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
30 May 2011 21:42 #4
I put gaming, music, and architecture. I like to design houses with 3D Home Architect when I'm not playing MB. I like pretty much everything on the list though (except yo-yoing, I suck at it. )

I love you, but your attitude is like that of a shrew. Your options? Take a pill or be my kill. Might I suggest that you wear a vest. Perish in class or be banished to the land of bluegrass, where dreams don't exist as you'll be eternally pissed.

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
30 May 2011 21:54 #5
I pretty much like everything on my list (one reason I chose what I chose ) EXCEPT sports! Personally, sports and aerobics and things like that is just really not my thing! Yo-yoing? I've been doing it for 3 years now... Maybe I'll make videos!

~ Tech Warrior

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
30 May 2011 22:00 #6
I sort of like soccer and lacrosse; I'm OK at them (as long as I play defense.) I suck at basketball, I'm way to skinny for american football, and the last time I tried to ice-skate 4 years ago, I broke my arm, and I've never skated since. Screw Hockey! I guess I'm OK at baseball; my batting average would be like .100, but I'm good in the outfield.

• RDs.The-dts-guy
  • Developer
  • Developer
  • Blender pls
  • Thank you received: 188
30 May 2011 22:07 #7
I would to choose 4
Gaming-Of course
Programing-Im still intrested making some kinda program. Prob in Java.
Eating-Duh
Music-Nobody can live vithout it.

Some guy that does DTS shapes and levels.

AWESOME time HINT : When making PQ level place your custom interiors and textures in platinum/data/interiors_pq/custom
makes life easier for you and everyone else :)

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
30 May 2011 22:11 #8
May 30, 2011, 3:07pm, rdsempire wrote:
Music-Nobody can live vithout it.

Well if you're me, then nobody (in terms of everybody) could even THINK about living without it!

~ Tech Warrior

• Thank you received: 0
30 May 2011 22:17 #9
Technology, Games and Music ftw

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
30 May 2011 22:20 #10
@Wiliam - You are officially my favorite person on the forums . Haha jk...

~ Tech Warrior

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 1.034 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.