• Joey
  • Joey's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
  • Thank you received: 191
25 Jan 2012 02:51 #1
Starting a new series!

If you were following my blog, I said I would be moving into more types of electronic genres (that I haven't yet attempted). Well, while I still will, I think a better way to begin the year is with Danceparty.

Danceparty is a series I started to bring back my old style of music: Dance and techno. It started as a name of a track I was planning, but soon became the name of the series. After Mystery Man (Amun-Ra to some of you) told me he missed my old style, I was inspired to begin the series sooner (It was originally planned to start in July). So, it is here!

So far, two tracks for it have been released:

Rave Rodeo:

Space Chase:

Those of you who like this style of music may want to follow the series; I think you'll like what's in store. I'm all about mixing things up! One song for the series is posted every week, but there may be small delays periodically.

DISCLAIMER: After the final song for the series is released, a little surprise will be awaiting.

Project Pi is a also a sponsor of the series: www.ppalpha123.proboards.com

~ Tech Warrior

I love you, but your attitude is like that of a shrew. Your options? Take a pill or be my kill. Might I suggest that you wear a vest. Perish in class or be banished to the land of bluegrass, where dreams don't exist as you'll be eternally pissed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
14 Feb 2012 22:04 #2
Those of you who weren't following the series, I think you'll enjoy the newest song:

Rock n Bass - Electronic son of rock and techno itself!

Don't forget to check out the others if you haven't!

Project Pi sign-ups: www.ppalpha123.proboards.com

Anyways, I am here to announce that there is one song of the series left: Game Chamber. It takes on the ambient/video game-style music. It is one of those songs that has those 2-minute-long build-ups, with incredibly heavy drops. I am excited to release it!

I also would like to spoil the surprise I had mentioned before. Some of you know about it already. Others, I have told you that it is so super freaking awesome that you couldn't take it in enough. I was joking. It isn't anything THAT major. It is...

Game Chamber. You'll have to wait for that song to find out. After the 9th song is released, a little trailer will be released on this. Stay tuned!

I love you, but your attitude is like that of a shrew. Your options? Take a pill or be my kill. Might I suggest that you wear a vest. Perish in class or be banished to the land of bluegrass, where dreams don't exist as you'll be eternally pissed.

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
15 Feb 2012 21:26 #3
Rock n Bass is my favorite of the series. Nice work.

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
15 Feb 2012 21:47 #4
Thanks! Believe it or not, I did have you in mind while I was making it, when you told me you wanted a rock song. Glad you like it!

• Thank you received: 0
16 Feb 2012 00:41 #5
They sound great dude nice job on them on another note I can't wait for the surprise

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
16 Feb 2012 00:58 #6
Thanks man! It's nice to know that someone is interested in what's coming.

• Thank you received: 0
16 Feb 2012 02:00 #7
No prob dude I also think that you should be recognized more often for the stuff ya do

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
02 Apr 2012 19:51 #8
Welcome to the Game Chamber. Live or die.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.824 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.