file Dubstep Time!

• Joey
  • Joey's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
  • Thank you received: 191
14 May 2011 03:55 #1
Who loves dubstep?! Well, just about a month or two ago I started making 3 dubstep songs... Unfortunately, they never got finished... SO, tonight I've had this brand new idea of a song! I started working on it, and when it goes up all you dubstep lovers will see the link in either this thread or another one!

Here's the idea of the song: The song begins with a synth intro, then hits right into the wobbling bass! Most of the song is wobbling bass, but it variates thorughout:

Intro) Bass hits here and there!
First Part) Wobbling bass in cutoff, LFO, and MAYBE resonance...
SECOND PART!) The wild action! Talking bass! It will mix cutoff, LFO, and just some other frequencies which will allow the bass to talk!!! It will be sick... DUBSTEP FOR THE WORLD!

I love you, but your attitude is like that of a shrew. Your options? Take a pill or be my kill. Might I suggest that you wear a vest. Perish in class or be banished to the land of bluegrass, where dreams don't exist as you'll be eternally pissed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 15
14 May 2011 04:20 #2
Where's Rokoshu when you need him?

I look forward to hearing you song; it should be interesting.

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
14 May 2011 06:18 #3
Haha lol yeah Rokoshu DID tell me that Dubstep was The genre . So yeah...

I love you, but your attitude is like that of a shrew. Your options? Take a pill or be my kill. Might I suggest that you wear a vest. Perish in class or be banished to the land of bluegrass, where dreams don't exist as you'll be eternally pissed.

• Thank you received: 0
14 May 2011 06:33 #4
Sounds like a very interesting song. Don't forget about the variation in the drums though They make a world of difference.

Also, when you say talking bass, do you mean something like this?
(skip to 0:32)

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
14 May 2011 10:29 #5
Add some D&B, and it will be great.

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
14 May 2011 14:18 #6
@Rokoshu No. Something more like this:

Skip to 1:20

@Alphanumeric You got it!

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.861 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.