file FRIDAY FRIDAY FRIDAY!

• Joey
  • Joey's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
  • Thank you received: 191
18 May 2011 03:02 #1
Okay so this Friday I'm going on a field trip to King's Island! It's (hopefully) going to be a lot of fun, and guess what... We're staying until 10:00! I'm going to try and ride most (if not all) of the rollercoasters! I used to hate rollercoasters the first time I rode one, but now those are all I want to ride! I might take pictures, but that depends whether I take my good camera or not (as my phone takes crappy pictures ). So yeah!

OFF THIS TOPIC: Be sure to go through my blog and check out my newest song if you haven't yet! It's called Synthetic Symphony.

I love you, but your attitude is like that of a shrew. Your options? Take a pill or be my kill. Might I suggest that you wear a vest. Perish in class or be banished to the land of bluegrass, where dreams don't exist as you'll be eternally pissed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 91
19 May 2011 20:54 #2
When you go to King's Island, be sure to ride the Slingshot; the waiting time is terrible, and it's worth an extra fee, but it's FUN AS HELL!!!

EDIT: Synthetic Symphony is epic

• Thank you received: 91
19 May 2011 21:07 #3
I remember touring at King's Island a while ago for a band event, it's actually a pretty cool park. Good luck.

• Thank you received: 25
19 May 2011 21:26 #4
My school never takes us to amusement parks...

• RDs.The-dts-guy
  • Developer
  • Developer
  • Blender pls
  • Thank you received: 188
19 May 2011 21:58 #5
May 19, 2011, 2:26pm, rollcage wrote:My school never takes us to amusement parks...
If you live in europe than you can expect that things to happen.

Some guy that does DTS shapes and levels.

AWESOME time HINT : When making PQ level place your custom interiors and textures in platinum/data/interiors_pq/custom
makes life easier for you and everyone else :)

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
20 May 2011 03:24 #6
PLEASE READ:

Okay so we're leaving TOMORROW! We're leaving the school at around 8:30-9:00 and leaving King's Island at 10:00pm, when it closes. Therefore, I may not get back home until about midnight, meaning that I may be inactive on the forums tomorrow! EXCEPT, I have a solution that may keep me in contact with the forums during tomorrow! I will be bringing my phone (ofcourse ) and using it will I check the forums. Note however that my phone has a VERY slow connection and takes FOREVER just to get to a Reply Message box. I won't be on as much as I used to tomorrow... During the day I'll post in this thread rides that I've rode, places I've gone, etc. My bedtime is at 10:00 tonight, so I won't be posting much more after that... Andrew, if you're seeing this, do you think you could update Hangman before 10:00? Because chances are that I won't get to it tomorrow... Thanks!

~ Tech Warrior

I love you, but your attitude is like that of a shrew. Your options? Take a pill or be my kill. Might I suggest that you wear a vest. Perish in class or be banished to the land of bluegrass, where dreams don't exist as you'll be eternally pissed.

• Thank you received: 18
20 May 2011 03:32 #7
Have you been there before?

Don't bother posting while you're at the park, just enjoy your day. Post a synopsis the day after. If you don't take pictures, just link us to other ones on the web. Have fun!

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
20 May 2011 03:36 #8
Yep been going there since 2008 . And about the posting... Well, I may just post during breaks and like at lunch and dinner and things... Not like while I'm walking through the park trying to find Diamondback

• RDs.The-dts-guy
  • Developer
  • Developer
  • Blender pls
  • Thank you received: 188
20 May 2011 06:35 #9
I expect that you still want to win hangman.
Aniway check in internet options in your mobile. There sould be option turn hd grapics off(Or something like that.)

Some guy that does DTS shapes and levels.

AWESOME time HINT : When making PQ level place your custom interiors and textures in platinum/data/interiors_pq/custom
makes life easier for you and everyone else :)

• Thank you received: 0
20 May 2011 12:41 #10
I refused to let you check the forums just HAVE FUN!!!

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
20 May 2011 13:20 #11
You just don't want me to win Hangman

• Thank you received: 18
20 May 2011 21:36 #12
Diamondback's pretty easy to find! When I was there, they were getting a train out every 20 seconds (literally) - be sure to tell me if it was that good for you.

Any signs on what might happen with Son of Beast?

• Thank you received: 368
20 May 2011 22:21 #13
Looks like you're getting down on Friday. The real question is, which seat will you take?

~Aayrl

• horus
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
23 May 2011 09:14 #14
Synthetic Symphony is my favourite song of yurs so far.

EDIT: @Kwill15, slingshot is scary

• ktbold12345
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
24 May 2011 04:32 #15
It's scary, but that's what makes it fun. You are just sitting there tilted backward, and you have no idea when you're going to be launched up. That's the only scary part. Once you're up in the air twirling around it's actually a blast. Well, different people have different tastes in rides. I'm a Ride Warrior.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.863 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.