file Leaderboards - 5/28/11

• Joey
  • Joey's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
  • Thank you received: 191
28 May 2011 22:42 #1
Okay so today started OKAY. I wake up to Hangman making no progress... Haven't even checked MY forums yet, which is weird considering I normally do that right when I get up...

I decided today I wanted a leaderboards. I decided it would work on my laptop... I got an external laser mouse to use to play Marble Blast, and all worked out well. So guess what... I HAVE A LEADERBOARDS! I played some levels; My rank is 490 . I'm planning on playing Leaderboards all-night, so feel free to get on and chat with me! '

At like 11:30 we went to an aquatic center, and got back at around 3:30... So now, I'm here, typing this, hoping to get MC working so I can play it!

My plans for the rest of the day:

1) Leaderboards!
2) Solo Marble Blast (not Leaderboards)
3) RCT 2. Working on my 19 (formerly 21) coaster park, Fantasy Kingdom! One coaster done so far: The Arachnid!

~ Tech Warrior

I love you, but your attitude is like that of a shrew. Your options? Take a pill or be my kill. Might I suggest that you wear a vest. Perish in class or be banished to the land of bluegrass, where dreams don't exist as you'll be eternally pissed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 25
28 May 2011 22:43 #2
Cool blog!

• Thank you received: 1
28 May 2011 22:50 #3
Looking good keep the stuff coming.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.851 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.