file MBP Reviews 1

• Joey
  • Joey's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
  • Thank you received: 191
05 Jun 2011 01:43 #1
Okay, I'm going to give my review and thoughts about a few MBP levels today. These are considerably levels that I've either never played before until yesterday, or levels that I actually took the time to play (e.g. end-of-expert-levels). Let's begin!

Morph:
I'm realizing that this level isn't as hard as I thought it was. The farthest I've gotten to was the playground part, and from vids all that's left is the swivel to the end! In not-too-much-longer, I should beat it!

Arch Acropolis
Yesterday was the first time I ever played this level. It's not that hard... really. It belongs in Advanced...

Don't Jump
I really enjoy playing this level! I beat it right away, and it's a nice challenge!

The Tale of the Tall Skyscraper
I've been stuck at the second checkpoint forever... until yesterday. My gosh this level was a complete nightmare! It is NO LONGER my favorite level! Honestly, this is the hardest level I've ever played! It's uber! It took me 30 minutes to get halfway through the level...Hmm.... The part with all the moving platforms, seriously drove me insane. I'm serious - I was literally banging my keyboard! TBH I never want to play this level again, but I know that to win the game I will have to! Wish me luck...

Mastering the Marble
TBH this level was a LOT easier than I expected! I beat it right away! In my preference it's the perfect last-level. It's not uber-extreme like TTOTTS, or long and drawn-out like Space Station or, infact, TTOTTS! I love it!

Space Station
I beat this in 30 min. after a while... When Matan showed me the full pathway vid (Thanks Matan!). I really don't like it because it's very very long and drawn-out... Therefore it can get incredibly boring and frustrating after a while (which it did!). Though it WAS a whole lot easier than TTOTTS, but not nearly as easy as MtM. One thing, however, that I like about the level is its whole atmosphere. In short terms, it was a real long obstacle course. In contrast, it was very frustrating. It makes it seem never-ending! The first time I looked at the level (through camera view) I thought, This is the longest level on earth and I will never play it!. Good thing it's outta the way! Overall, my thoughts on it are neutral...

Battlecube Finale
Everyone says this level is so hard. IMO, TTotTS is harder... Never beat either one, though, it's just from what I have played. I got to the 5th face before falling! See, it isn't as hard as I expected, kind of like MtM! It's... okay, I guess. One thing I admire about it the most is its originality and design. I've never seen anything like it, and it's a neat level! I've never gotten frustrated with it... yet.

~ Tech Warrior

I love you, but your attitude is like that of a shrew. Your options? Take a pill or be my kill. Might I suggest that you wear a vest. Perish in class or be banished to the land of bluegrass, where dreams don't exist as you'll be eternally pissed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1
05 Jun 2011 02:11 #2
Great post. I completely agree with your opinions about Morph. It honestly is not that hard. You just have to know how to do it. And yeah, Arch Acropolis and Don't Jump should be late-advanced or early-expert.

Edit: (Lamp) I agree with you on BCF. It really isn't that hard. I almost beat it once... (curse you 5 extra seconds )

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
06 Jun 2011 20:03 #3
Yeah but I'm still trying to master that gravity trick on Morph... THAT is a bit tricky...

I love you, but your attitude is like that of a shrew. Your options? Take a pill or be my kill. Might I suggest that you wear a vest. Perish in class or be banished to the land of bluegrass, where dreams don't exist as you'll be eternally pissed.

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
06 Jun 2011 21:38 #4
Do you mean touching the gravity modifier to softly that you switch gravity to the part with all the walls, but if you touch it to much you go to the tower and miss all the gems? (This is the shortcut. I like the shortcut more than the full path.)

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
06 Jun 2011 22:01 #5
Yeah that. I can never touch it right

• Thank you received: 18
06 Jun 2011 22:41 #6
Good reviews. I hope you do more. I have seen other levels like Battlecube Finale, though.

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
06 Jun 2011 23:18 #7
Yeah like FBC or BR or Battlecube!

Anyways, yeah I'll definitely do more reviews, but playing leads to what levels I'll review

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.794 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.