file New Leaf

• Joey
  • Joey's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
  • Thank you received: 191
06 Aug 2011 20:36 #1
This was originally written on my forums a few days ago, so the context may sound a bit weird...

Quote:As you may know, Soviet Prophecy is coming! Go to my YouTube channel and get all the info... It's a very different, mixed project unlike all my others. My YouTube channel also holds two samples from it.

I'm also getting into a few new types of music: Orchestral, IDM, and dubstep. Those are genres I want to be producing! I've got some new things coming up, so stay tuned! Keep in mind that you guys are the only ones that know what I'm about to announce; I haven't posted it on the MB Forums. Here are the new projects:

Project 1.2.9.: Into the Future - A mixed project of my 4 favorite genres: Techno, DnB, Dubstep, and IDM.

String Theory - Trying out the orchestral genre for a change. Not only that, but I'm mixing it with DnB!

Star Wars Imperial March Remix - Will be coming shortly after Soviet Prophecy releases. It's a dance/dubstep remix of the Imperial March from Star Wars.

I hope you're excited and stay tuned for more!

As you know, Soviet Prophecy and Imperial March Remix already released. However, the other two projects listed... Are new things I'm trying out.

String Theory - This song will be a mix between orchestral and drum n bass. It'll probably take the longest to complete, mainly because of melodies. In orchestral music, things are very fluid and variated. I need chords, and a lot of them!

Project 1.2.9 - This project will is going to be like a finale project over all these new ones. I combining a number of my favorite genres: Techno, drum n bass, orchestral, dubstep, and IDM all in a battle for intensity! Look at this project like a mix of everything! It will also take a very long time to complete, but String Theory will most likely take longer.

I've also got a song to add:

Soviet Dream - The sequel to Soviet Prophecy. It won't be nearly as long, nearly as variated; It won't have the guitar-madness theme - it has a mystical and dreamy theme.

As you can see, I've started a number of new projects after Soviet Prophecy released. Why? So I have things to do. JK, I'm doing it to enhance my knowledge in music-making by stretching out to new things. I'll be working on all these projects simultaneously, so they should release around the same time - expect a couple months.

To this, I have started at a new beginning - a new leaf.

~ Tech Warrior

I love you, but your attitude is like that of a shrew. Your options? Take a pill or be my kill. Might I suggest that you wear a vest. Perish in class or be banished to the land of bluegrass, where dreams don't exist as you'll be eternally pissed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Joey
  • Joey's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
  • Thank you received: 191
07 Aug 2011 19:49 #2
...Bump?

I love you, but your attitude is like that of a shrew. Your options? Take a pill or be my kill. Might I suggest that you wear a vest. Perish in class or be banished to the land of bluegrass, where dreams don't exist as you'll be eternally pissed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.760 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.