file On the Topic of 2012

• Joey
  • Joey's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
  • Thank you received: 191
31 Dec 2012 20:44 #1
How was everyone's 2012? I've already posted my year in review of 2012, so look at that if you're interested in how mine was.

For the most part, 2012 was a unique and interesting year for me - a year full of ups and downs. But in the end, I think that all the downfalls of it made me stronger as a person, as you learn to overcome these things and push yourself!

But if I may blog for a second: Yes, this part of the post is music-related. I kind of feel like every blog of mine is. But it worries somewhat; am I taking this music stuff too seriously? One of my goals for 2013 would be to contribute to the community. In 2011 I was all over Marble Blast, and even though I wasn't good at a lot of things, I still tried and did it because it was fun. But now in 2012 I have done almost nothing related to Marble Blast and contributing to the community I feel. It's not because I don't want to. It's more because of music. It's always at the top of my agenda. 2013 won't be any different though, considering my plans for it (also in the year in review). In 2013, not only will I stay on top of music stuff, but I will also try to contribute more to the community, whether through building levels or whatever. I'm not so sure how this will go down yet, but I am all for giving it another go.

Right, so, that being said, let's get on to what I was going to blog about. I just wanted to tell everyone thank you. I remember back when I joined in 2011, I didn't even have a fanbase of any sort. You guys have been supporting me since then, and for that I thank you. If my plans for 2013 go well and according to plan, I will still never forget you guys, and I don't ever plan on leaving this community. This community is a great bunch; it almost feels like a family in a sense. I know I haven't really done much to contribute to it, but that doesn't change how it has affected me. That being said, I want to tell you all that I am overwhelmingly excited to be bringing you When Fates Collide, which will be releasing in roughly 11 hours! That's right - 12:00 AM New Years EST. I was initially going to put it for sale, but I've decided that, even after so much hard work (more than Into Midnight, which is for sale), I want to give it to you for free. It will be up on Soundcloud as well for download.

I hope you're all excited for this release. I realize this is a Marble Blast forum, and I have already found an electronic music forum, but from the beginning you guys have been supporting my music, and you've seriously been the first public to hear it, (as before I joined I simply posted vids and hoped they would get viewed) so that's why I hope you're excited ot hear this. This is a piece I feel even Marble Blast players will enjoy. It truly has exceeding my expectations in all areas; I never thought I'd be able to do what I've done with this project.

Thoughts? Questions? This blog was longer than I intended it to be, but you know, that's what happens...

I love you, but your attitude is like that of a shrew. Your options? Take a pill or be my kill. Might I suggest that you wear a vest. Perish in class or be banished to the land of bluegrass, where dreams don't exist as you'll be eternally pissed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 25
03 Jan 2013 02:15 #2
hey tech,

i'm really happy that ur excelling in music so much. right now piano is my main priority, but i'm happy for u and ur music. it really has come a long way .

as for my 2012, well, lets just say so far it's been the worst year of my life so far (outside the forums).

• Joey
  • Joey's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
  • Thank you received: 191
03 Jan 2013 04:35 #3
I'm sorry to hear it wasn't so good RC. But we all have those years. I think 2011 was that year for me. Let's hope that 2013 is a better year for you!

I love you, but your attitude is like that of a shrew. Your options? Take a pill or be my kill. Might I suggest that you wear a vest. Perish in class or be banished to the land of bluegrass, where dreams don't exist as you'll be eternally pissed.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.893 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.