file RCT Coasters!

• Joey
  • Joey's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
  • Thank you received: 191
25 May 2011 00:50 #1
Here you guys can share rollercoasters made in RCT 1, 2, or 3! I use 2, so I, too, will be sharing pics. First, here is a list of rollercoasters I've made that were in my 21-coaster park, Coaster Kingdom (formerly called Fantasy Kingdom). Just thought I'd share with you guys some of my coaster ideas!

BIG THRILLS:
The Arachnid
Zion Mountain
Precocious Streak
Volcanic Panic
Daredevil - 2009
Iridium
Horrific Hill (Removed due to park space problems...)
Galaxy Gorge
Matrix
Speed Demon
Shooting Star - 2009
GravityPlex - 2010

MODERATE THRILLS:
Jackal
Trechorous Canyon Dual Tracks
Eternal Excursion
Royal Kingdom
Moral Mine
Lava Launch Experience part 2 (part of a tour)
Celebration Catastrophe! - 2010

LOW THRILLS:
Willow Wombat
Wildcat

I've attached a pic of Precocious Streak recreated, my tallest, fastest, and meanest wooden rollercoaster I've ever made! It's over a mile long, and is 3min. 33sec. long. Max speed is 65 mph, and the highest hill is 140 feet!

I love you, but your attitude is like that of a shrew. Your options? Take a pill or be my kill. Might I suggest that you wear a vest. Perish in class or be banished to the land of bluegrass, where dreams don't exist as you'll be eternally pissed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
26 May 2011 00:16 #2
Well? What do you guys think? Would anyone else like to share their designs?

~ Tech Warrior

I love you, but your attitude is like that of a shrew. Your options? Take a pill or be my kill. Might I suggest that you wear a vest. Perish in class or be banished to the land of bluegrass, where dreams don't exist as you'll be eternally pissed.

• Thank you received: 123
26 May 2011 02:23 #3
What is this?
That coaster looks awesome though.

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
26 May 2011 02:46 #4
It's a topic about RCT (a game where you create your own amusement parks). People can post their own designs and creations here. In the first post I kind of got overexcited (or whatever) and just began talking about the rollercoasters in one of my parks, but generally it's a place where people can post their RCT creations.

~ Tech Warrior

• Thank you received: 0
26 May 2011 03:42 #5
Those all sound very neat, and the coaster in the piccy there looks amazing.

I'm not sure which RCT game that is seen in your picture, but I remember playing it last year in my Tech Ed class. I had a week to finish a really hard campaign, and I managed to complete it in about 2 days, leaving the rest of that time to dabble with other fun stuff. I got a bonus grade for making a number of coasters... I think my best one was a wooden waterslide.

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
26 May 2011 03:59 #6
Thanks Roko! I am using RCT 2. The coaster in the pic has been recreated atleast 10 times due to the fact that I countlessly recreate the same park over and over again... Why? Because I always lose the files... So yeah I began remaking that same park not too long ago... And I may post pics on it as progress builds up! Do you still have pics of the wooden waterslide?

~ Tech Warrior

• Thank you received: 15
26 May 2011 04:02 #7
Cool roller coaster! I wouldn't want to ride it.

26 May 2011 05:57 #8
May 25, 2011, 8:59pm, techwarrior wrote:Do you still have pics of the wooden waterslide?
I made the coaster on a school computer, which had extremely limited internet access. It blocked practically every website that wasn't educational in some shape or form. The block however was very weak and easily bypassable, but I wanted to keep my good rep with the teacher. Because of that I managed to get myself a number of bonus grades and even got to help the teacher out with some of her computer problems.

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
26 May 2011 08:30 #9
Woah. Nice coaster! I remember playing RCT1 in 2002 with my dad.

• Greg_Hutchinson
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
26 May 2011 13:35 #10
@Tech Warrior - I'm realizing you and I have a lot in common. We both like marble blast, RCT, techno music, and forum games. You seem like a really cool person from what I can see at these forums.

I've never played RCT2, but I have RCT3Platinum. Everyone can expect some pics of roller coaster designs from me pretty soon.

• RDs.The-dts-guy
  • Developer
  • Developer
  • Blender pls
  • Thank you received: 188
26 May 2011 15:25 #11
Nice coaster. I have RCT3Platinum and i may post some pics. What i usaly build is either normal theme parks or i build suecide parks with lots of broken rollercoasters. (of course using cheats to launch unfinished rollercoasters). Only problm is that as i keep expanding my park game starts to lag.
Im also suprized how can rokos teacher give grades for making rollercoasters in computers.

Some guy that does DTS shapes and levels.

AWESOME time HINT : When making PQ level place your custom interiors and textures in platinum/data/interiors_pq/custom
makes life easier for you and everyone else :)

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
26 May 2011 23:08 #12
Thanks guys! And yes, Kwill, it seems we DO have a lot in common . Anyways I've started my 19 coaster (formerly 21) park again! I will post a pic of it when I build the first coaster!

~ Tech Warrior

• Greg_Hutchinson
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
30 May 2011 21:20 #13
Bump: I missed this post.

Wow, I remember playing RCT1 along time ago. I had 4 Parks to go in order to complete all 90 levels ( I had all the Expansions).

Guess what? I tried Patching a younger version of the one I had and Ruined it.

So now I have about 78 to go, because I haven't played in forever... soooooo...

But I have all them, which I enjoyed all of them.

If I get it up, I'll post some piccys.

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
30 May 2011 21:31 #14
You've got RCT3 too? I have it, but unfortunately my computer can't run it . In RCT 2, the one I work with, I never really play by the scenarios and levels, but rather create my own scenarios to build my ultimate dream (and epic!) parks, where there are no regulations, no money, and all rides!

~ Tech Warrior

• ktbold12345
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
30 May 2011 21:49 #15
You should get RCT3 Platinum. It's a lot better. Have you seen screenshots of it? I have a pic of an air=powered coaster I call Twin Pistons. It's not great, but it's pretty cool.

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
30 May 2011 21:52 #16
Wow that's awesome! Yeah I've seen pics and vids of it... I said that I already have it, but apparently my computer can't run it . Ah, maybe I'll try it again, who knows!

~ Tech Warrior

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 1.009 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.