• Joey
  • Joey's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
  • Thank you received: 191
17 May 2011 22:10 #1
Title says it all!

Read the video description for full details of the song... I don't feel like typing everything all over again! Anyways, hope you like it! Subscribe if you do!

~ Tech Warrior

I love you, but your attitude is like that of a shrew. Your options? Take a pill or be my kill. Might I suggest that you wear a vest. Perish in class or be banished to the land of bluegrass, where dreams don't exist as you'll be eternally pissed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 0
17 May 2011 22:35 #2
Neat song you've got there. I felt that the song has a seriously generic and repetitive melody playing throughout the entire song. Catchy at first, but after the first few minutes it got old. Also, I love the oriental feeling part in the middle. That has to be my favorite part.

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
17 May 2011 22:53 #3
Thanks for the opinion Rokoshu! Yeah I was afraid that the longer I made the song, the more boring it would get... And the oriental part... Did you mean the pad with the bons and the synth in the background? Or the piano with the pizzicato and drums...

Did you like the song overall?

I love you, but your attitude is like that of a shrew. Your options? Take a pill or be my kill. Might I suggest that you wear a vest. Perish in class or be banished to the land of bluegrass, where dreams don't exist as you'll be eternally pissed.

• Thank you received: 0
17 May 2011 23:00 #4
I meant the part at 3:50. When I said oriental, I meant Arabic. Don't know where I got oriental from.

Yes, I did like the song overall. I just felt it was a bit too fast. 190 bpm just overdoes it a bit and makes it sound overloaded. I personally favor 140/170-180 bpm songs, if you were wondering.

I also have another question. I was looking through your songs, and I came across one titled Heroic Sunrise. The beginning was very ambient and relaxed, and I really liked it. Have you ever considered producing more of that genre, or possibly implementing some ambient styles into your current style of production?

• Thank you received: 25
17 May 2011 23:12 #5
Nice job! I like the way you made it sound good at 190 bpm.

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
18 May 2011 00:02 #6
@Rokoshu Wow thanks! Heroic Sunrise is quite old... I'm actually surprised you liked it . Generally, I don't do the stuff you were talking about... And didn't consider it because of all these projects in progress... But maybe... just maybe... I will create one of a similar genre... Heroic Sunrise 2? jk Actually, thank you for asking that... You just gave me a great idea for a new project!

@RC - Thanks! I personally find songs at a faster speed to be harder to make due to the fact that it can easily be overdone and too crazy...

• Thank you received: 1
18 May 2011 03:21 #7
I agree with Rokoshu. Heroic Sunrise is really good, you should make more like that.

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
22 Mar 2012 21:10 #8
Synthetic Symphony returns... This time, with a catch.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.926 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.