file To the Woods and Back

• Joey
  • Joey's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
  • Thank you received: 191
08 Jul 2012 17:19 #1
Well, starting tomorrow (July 9), I'll be heading off to a camp with a bunch of people. Yeah, it's been that long since I last did that. Anyway, I'm pretty excited; it's a church camp, so everyone I know will be there. It's a bit nerve-wrecking in a way.

The trip is from July 9 - July 14, so that might give you all an advantage in Hangman. No seriously, they don't even allow phones down there. That's the only thing I really don't like. But still, it will be fun. The people that are going to be there come from the school in which I left, so that's another thing. We left because of a very particular incident, yet now we are debating that I will be going back there. To be perfectly honest, I want to. The fact is, homeschool is isolating. I seriously think that I lost some social skills during the past year. That's sad. I want to live high school being where all my friends are, and not letting this one incident get in the way of that. Hopefully, after this camp is over, there will be a higher chance that I will go back to the school.

Yeah, well, I didn't initially plan on ranting about the whole school thing, but this is a blog. Also, I initially planned on the typical 'music accouncement' before I left, however, I'm not going to be doing that. I have quite an announcement for you all that will be announced when I get back. So, sit tight!

Tomorrow at 8:30am...

I love you, but your attitude is like that of a shrew. Your options? Take a pill or be my kill. Might I suggest that you wear a vest. Perish in class or be banished to the land of bluegrass, where dreams don't exist as you'll be eternally pissed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.933 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.