file First Multiplayer Experience

• Joey
  • Joey's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
  • Thank you received: 191
21 May 2014 18:08 #1
I have never played MBOnline. A few days ago, I decided to jump the fence and download MBP 1.50 beta 3. I based this decision off of the fact that I wanted to bring back old memories. I also thought it would be nice to reconnect with the members, since it's been a while.

And it has been quite some time. It had been at least a year since I last played any Marble Blast, though I'd go so far as to say closer to 1.5 or even 2 years. I got on and created a new leaderboards account since I forgot my old one. I started playing MBP and the nostalgia of my younger days was creeping up on me. But, I wanted to play multiplayer. I can't recall the very first game I played that day, but I do know that I played a lot of games with Regislian - very nice guy! I spent quite some time getting used to the controls once more (I didn't initially know about the blast feature), and I felt like a newbie again. xP

I'm still getting used to the controls, and I need a lot of practice. All that time being out of the loop has definitely had an impact on my gameplay. Nonetheless, hunt mode (I think it's called?) is still extraordinarily fun - just a few days ago was my first time trying it. I plan to continue playing, but you might see me hosting for the sake of solo practice (since I'm not port-forwarded). I'd like to thank Regislian for having his server up all the time. xD You know what they say: Learn from the best!

Don't expect me to jump back into the loop that quickly; this is a gradual process since there's a lot for me to catch up on. But, I will be crawling back to the game - not nearly as active as 2011, but active enough to reach the standard of active.

I love you, but your attitude is like that of a shrew. Your options? Take a pill or be my kill. Might I suggest that you wear a vest. Perish in class or be banished to the land of bluegrass, where dreams don't exist as you'll be eternally pissed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Regislian
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Thank you received: 255
21 May 2014 23:13 #2
Well, I'm glad to hear u enjoyed it. :)

Always good to see old members making a return home. :P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.874 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.