Reply: Why i can't download Marble Blast STOP anymore? (not Marble Blast STOP II)

NOTE: You are posting the message as a 'Guest', you can not edit the message or delete it
Please Log in or Register to skip this step.

reCaptcha

X

Topic History of: Why i can't download Marble Blast STOP anymore? (not Marble Blast STOP II)

Max. showing the last 20 posts - (Last post first)

• YepfillonMB
27 May 2022 20:14

Kinda sucks.

• Jiquor
24 May 2022 03:46

Hi

STOP I is not available here anymore mostly in part due to its shoddy presentation and lack of updates.
A full excerpt about the game can be found here: Marble Blast STOP (I)

It's admiring to know that people still loved (and even still today, apparently!) this mod over time, even though I have different thoughts about how it went.
I'm on track to releasing a Redux of the first modification (still in the planning stages), but that won't be for a considerably long time.

Consider yourself lucky I replied here. RandomityGuy and I were busy figuring something out for D.L.C 5 of STOP II 1.4u2rev1.
You can reach us better at the Fandom Wiki or the Discord server - I don't particularly like associating myself here anymore, so that's why this is rare.

Jiquor

• Lebensart
20 May 2022 19:41

Hello there, There's no doubt that your blog could possibly be having browser compatibility issues. When I take a look at your website in Safari, it looks fine however, if opening in IE, it's got some overlapping issues. I simply wanted to provide you with a quick heads up! Apart from that, great blog!

• Jean
20 May 2022 09:26

Best assumption is the creator didn't want it to be public anymore.
Why? I don't know myself.

• HammerYT
15 May 2022 21:17

I wanted to install Marble Blast STOP, but th files is GONE!!!
Can someone tell me why is it deleted?

Time to create page: 0.740 seconds