Reply: [RESOLVED] About account in marbleblast.com - looking for help

NOTE: You are posting the message as a 'Guest', you can not edit the message or delete it
Please Log in or Register to skip this step.

reCaptcha

X

Topic History of: [RESOLVED] About account in marbleblast.com - looking for help

Max. showing the last 20 posts - (Last post first)

• Gary
29 Jan 2014 03:34

Thank you~ Now it have returned to normal~
Thank u very much~

Gary

• Aayrl
28 Jan 2014 15:46

Hi Gary,

I'm going to fix this issue for you shortly. Please remember photos or videos posted in your forum thread will be missing and you will need to re-add them.

EDIT: You now should be able to access your posts and threads and edit them accordingly. These changes should also be reflected in your user post count.

Please reply again to this thread if you see any other forum threads or posts that do not correctly belong to you.

Thanks,
~Aayrl

• Gary
28 Jan 2014 11:04

does there anyone can help me?please~

• Gary
27 Jan 2014 11:54

Hello,

i got some trouble about my account(s) in this forum...
"forfun"(which i am using now) is my account . it is right , but it seems that this account( "forfun", and i also found a "843-gary" string on the url of profile page ) is different form this one: the writer of " mbforums.innacurate.com/index.php/forum/...ppy-roll-in-progress " this Topic (that is a topic i created while we were still at marbleblast.proboards.com. )(now i found a "964-gary" string on this account's profile page). Is that means that i probably can not modify that (New Marble Blast Mod-Happy Roll[IN PROGRESS]) topic and other topics i had posted while we were still at marbleblast.proboards.com?

Waiting for help , Thank you very much~

Gary

Time to create page: 0.716 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.