Reply: [RESOLVED] Don't have access to my old topic "L1CHables's videos"

NOTE: You are posting the message as a 'Guest', you can not edit the message or delete it
Please Log in or Register to skip this step.

reCaptcha

X

Topic History of: [RESOLVED] Don't have access to my old topic "L1CHables's videos"

Max. showing the last 20 posts - (Last post first)

• HiGuy
30 May 2014 03:02

Let me know if you have any problems, sorry for the inconvenience :)

• Aayrl
30 May 2014 03:00

Hi Lichable,

We're currently going through our databases to link all of your old account (l1chable) threads to the new account (Lichable) so you will be able to access your old threads again. We're terribly sorry for the inconvenience, we thought we sent you an email blast in early February with updated information regarding your locked account, but it appears that got lost somewhere in cyberspace.

HiGuy will post a response here when the database changes are pushed through.

Thanks,
~Aayrl

• No access to my videos topic
29 May 2014 10:42

Hey guys!

So here's the story. When the new forums came out, I kind of lost my old account "l1chable" (password or usename didn't worked). So I decided to create another one named "Lichable", which I use now on the Leaderboards. But now, I'm remaking Marble Blast videos, And my old topic "L1CHables's videos" is locked, I can't put my new video. Can you guys fix it? That would be great. Thanks.

Lichable.

Time to create page: 0.710 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.