Reply: Some bugs.(PQ)

NOTE: You are posting the message as a 'Guest', you can not edit the message or delete it
Please Log in or Register to skip this step.

reCaptcha

X

Topic History of: Some bugs.(PQ)

Max. showing the last 20 posts - (Last post first)

• Anonymous
12 Jul 2017 10:33

I updated pq to 2.0.8 and still all the bugs are happening. This is the gif of the 'marble getting shot oob in an intermediate level'

• datoneguy
08 Jul 2017 06:28

My mistake, it's a Gfx driver. Latest version.

• Jeff
07 Jul 2017 19:50

Before we go further in debugging, are you sure that's the right numbers for the graphics card? A simple google search reveals that isn't a card. Unless it's just very uncommon.

• datoneguy
07 Jul 2017 16:28

I have downloaded PQ and firstly changed the options. As soon as I changed the anti-aliasing options and pressed apply, the game crashed. Whys it happening.

Another bug, when I start any level the music starts and then stops after few seconds. Sometimes some sounds also do not play like when I collect the gem, no sound plays. It plays on first time on entering the level but restarting the level a few times kills it.

Also, there's this construction intermediate level hat was shown on the maintenance break I forgot the name of. When you get shot by a second cannon in upside down gravity, it will shoot downwards(relative to player) and gravity will not reset and OOB. Sometimes it works other times it doesn't.

PC Stats:
PQ version:2.0.2
GFX Card:ATI Mobility Radeon 5125 HD 512MB VRAM
4GM RAM
Intel Core i3 2.13 GHz
Windows 7(64-bit)

Time to create page: 0.622 seconds