Reply: PlatinumQuest won't boot up with missing file that is there.

NOTE: You are posting the message as a 'Guest', you can not edit the message or delete it
Please Log in or Register to skip this step.

reCaptcha

X

Topic History of: PlatinumQuest won't boot up with missing file that is there.

Max. showing the last 20 posts - (Last post first)

• HiGuy
23 Apr 2018 03:43

We recently released update 2.3.6 to attempt to mitigate this problem. Try updating with the launcher and let us know if you still have issues.

• nmaszk
21 Apr 2018 01:44

I'm having the same exact problem on my pc and I couldn't seem to find out what you did. Could you try to include a step by step process of what you did? It seems as if everything that I attempt doesn't work...

• Jean
20 Apr 2018 14:44

Yeah same but windows Defender is detecting it as a Trojan

• Eclipsia
19 Apr 2018 17:38

Btw I managed to fix this by deleting the HTTPSupport file and then to update the game within the launcher which restored that file and my game back :L

• Eclipsia
18 Apr 2018 19:20

So pretty much I played for like 10 mins prior to this happening went to have a break then came back to find that I couldn't boot up the game and it showed me this:

, after reading that I went over to my antivirus restored both of the HTTPSupport.dll 's and then I tried again following to no success, then I performed a full update and still that didn't work so now I'm locked out of my game and I'm bored as hell 8)

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.648 seconds