Reply: Launcher load bar gets stuck at halfway

NOTE: You are posting the message as a 'Guest', you can not edit the message or delete it
Please Log in or Register to skip this step.

reCaptcha

X

Topic History of: Launcher load bar gets stuck at halfway

Max. showing the last 20 posts - (Last post first)

• HiGuy
27 May 2018 04:54

Sometimes the downloading can get stuck on longer files. You can try downloading it manually (just open the zip in a browser) and extracting it into your game (Advanced -> Open Game Dir to get to the game files). Or I've heard others have had success eventually after retrying a few times.

• MaxMouseOnline
26 May 2018 16:54

Under the console tab, it says
Downloading marbleblast.com/pq/where/yeahboii-2/music.zip ...
Though I have left it like this for a couple hours recently and it never seems to have downloaded. I also tried running a full update, but the update gets stuck, too, unfortunately. Do I just need to wait longer for the music? I don't think it's an issue with my internet, I use wired Ethernet so I almost never lose connection...

• HiGuy
26 May 2018 16:03

What does it say under the console tab? Also, try going to the Advanced tab and pressing Run Full Update.

• MaxMouseOnline
26 May 2018 02:55

Upon realizing that I accidentally deleted the launcher for Platinum Quest, (not the game files, just the launcher) a while back while freeing up space on my computer, I came here to download a new one. I placed it on my desktop like before, and I have tried to run it several times, but every time I do, the green loading bar gets stuck at halfway. When I first click "Play," there is a smaller load bar that moves faster above a larger one, but about a quarter of the way through, the smaller bar disappears and the larger bar jumps to about half and just stays there. I can still switch the tabs (Console, ChangeLog, Advanced) and am able to hit buttons under the advanced tab, so it's not unresponsive. I tried running the game from directly in its AppData folder, and it had no animated backgrounds or music and was acting rather finicky. Can anyone explain what is happening?

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.891 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.