Reply: Camera settings on Platinium

NOTE: You are posting the message as a 'Guest', you can not edit the message or delete it
Please Log in or Register to skip this step.

reCaptcha

X

Topic History of: Camera settings on Platinium

Max. showing the last 20 posts - (Last post first)

• LM
25 Aug 2020 15:49

Sorry, I thought I had sent the last message while I was connected but I wasn't.
Thank you very much :)

• Anonymous
10 Aug 2020 15:26

Thank you so much ! I did what you offered and it's perfect now !!

• Weather
09 Aug 2020 16:55

Sounds like free-look. It is off by default in Marble Blast Gold but on by default in PlatinumQuest. Free-look allows the mouse to always affect the camera vertically. When free-look is off, you can only move the camera vertically using the arrow keys or by holding right-click to temporarily turn free-look on. Have you disabled free-look in the "gameplay" tab of PlatinumQuest's settings?

• LM
09 Aug 2020 14:34

Hey !
First of all, thank you very much for allowing everyone to play these games and offer support and help when needed.
Then, about my problem...
I played the marble blast gold game, and then I downloaded the Marble platinum available on this website ( I play on Mac) and I was wondering about the settings on the Platinum.
On the Gold version, with the camera, i could move the camera to see left or right using the trackpad, and for up and down, I used the keyboard. But now that play the new game, when I use the trackpad, it can also move the sight from the camera up and down, as well as as right or left, which is very confusing, because I never used to play with that. Is there a way to change the settings so that "up and down" can only be done through the keyboard ? I tried to go the the settings and change it, but can't stop the fact that when I use the trackpad, it also for the camera, it also affects the "up and down" sight.

Sorry for the mistakes, i am not native english, and I hope you'l understand what I mean,

Thank you for your help, and have a nice day !

Time to create page: 0.714 seconds