Reply: Torque Constructor interiors not working!

NOTE: You are posting the message as a 'Guest', you can not edit the message or delete it
Please Log in or Register to skip this step.

reCaptcha

X

Topic History of: Torque Constructor interiors not working!

Max. showing the last 20 posts - (Last post first)

• 89o
29 Jun 2017 12:23

Thank you!!! I worked! In the beginning, I thought it wouldn't, but the I found out I have to export to LEGACY Dif. Thanks!

• 89o
29 Jun 2017 08:55

I tried both Map2Dif and DifFix, and they both didn't work. Map2Dif didn't do anything, and DifFix said it stopped working. I tried it on windows 10 and on vista. Nothing worked.

• 89o
27 Jun 2017 20:22

When I used the "Map2Dif", completely NOTHING happened. I was using the newer version and had all of the needed files in the folder. Then I dragged the .map file on the exe. Nothing. I also tried "DifFix 2", but when I used that in exactly the same way, but with a .dif, it said that "DifFix.exe has stopped working." I thought, "Maybe because I'm on Windows 10?" so I changed to Windows Vista and I have the same problem.

• HiGuy
26 Jun 2017 18:42

What did you use to export to dif? For Marble Blast you need a specific version of the map2dif utility. You can find it on this site under Downloads -> Extras.

• 89o
26 Jun 2017 10:48

I downloaded Torque Constructor, made an interior, exported to dif, and opened the game. I opened the level template and looked for my interior. All of the needed texture files were there. I clicked on the name... and nothing happened. I tried 5 more times, with similar results. I even wrote the script to make an interior in the .mis file, and that interior WASN'T there. Can someone please tell me what's going on??? If I ind out, I'll be able to make my mod/level pack. Please help! :(

Time to create page: 0.666 seconds