• IsraeliRD
  • IsraeliRD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
29 Mar 2007 07:11 #1
Staff members please do no post here under any circumstances unless you're me

Ok, I want to try out a fun new feature to these forums so we get to know each other better (I wonder how ) and meanwhile have fun (assured). In this very topic I shall post your very own Marble Blast game with some screenshots (if any), description, powerups, price, info and much more.

If you're an oldie (ie: technostick, me, pf, AS etc) then you'll be here on the list, if you're a new guy (pablo, golden marble, panda, mbg etc) then you still won't be on the list until we know you way better.

If you're on the list below and you wish to add something, then please PM me. Only PM me once I am in your section and I might've missed something. Otherwise do not. Please wait until I'm done with your section before PMing me.

Each person below gets his own post which I'll make. Just wait!

List (if I missed u, let me know via PM!):

- Total of 29:
- Total of Completed Games: 7

Marble Blast Marblius
Marble Blast Matan (COMPLETED)
Marble Blast Pascal
Marble Blast Technostick (COMPLETED)
Marble Blast Perishingflames
Marble Blast Andrew Sears (COMPLETED)
Marble Blast Luke (COMPLETED)
Marble Blast Tech Geek (COMPLETED)
Marble Blast Phil
Marble Blast Jase
Marble Blast Robot Marble (COMPLETED)
Marble Blast Ian
Marble Blast Ross
Marble Blast Spy47
Marble Blast Beau
Marble Blast Darkness Shadow
Marble Blast Lonestar
Marble Blast Moshe
Marble Blast Ray
Marble Blast Sceptus
Marble Blast Sporlo
Marble Blast Skiiz
Marble Blast Solo Hans
Marble Blast Bobby
Marble Blast Turbo4000
Marble Blast Andrew Patterson
Marble Blast Oakster (COMPLETED)
Marble Blast Pablo
Marble Blast CyberFox

Gonna be real fun to do them but it's a lot of work. I'll post them in random order as well. Wish me luck

Big credits to Andrew Sears who inspired me to make this thanks to his 'Marble Blast Matan' comment on the Live Chat.

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
29 Mar 2007 10:11 #2
Marble Blast Technostick
Codename: Classical Maths Music

Marble Blast Technostick was proudly created by Technostick and The World Association for Maths Lovers. Credits go to the I Love Maths and Classical Music company.

Gameplay ::

Marble Blast Technostick is a world-renowned for its amazing level editing. While the levels are more beginner-intermediate-ish (thus the top players get bored from it too easily), they are absolutely original. Some of the functions in this game include 'Play the Piano with a Marble' and the background songs are some of Technostick's own songs. However, many people didn't buy this game because of several reasons:
- It never featured a level editor function (it did actually, but it was toggle camera only) and the only way to make levels was to create them via code (.mis file).
- There are some links to maths sites so that they can help people to code their levels. Too many people got confused.
- The instructions were written in highly advanced mathematics language, thus confusing a bit too many people.

Exclusive Powerups ::
In addition to all the regular powerups, some new powerups appeared in this game:
- Maths Power: The marble becomes smarter... the powerup didn't make the players any smarter though.
- The Pianist: No one knows why this powerup ever made it to the final version of the game. All it does is make the marble give some piano songs.
- DIY (Do It Yourself): This rare and obsolete causes the player to think by himself how to pass levels. No one knows why it's there in the first place.

Exclusive Hazards ::
In addition to the regular hazards, some new hazards saw the face of light:
- Buy-Tickets-To-My-Next-Concert: This special hazard hacks your bank account and buys 2 tickets (it can detect if you have children, thus buying more tickets per family member) for you for Technostick's next concert. This hazard was unsurprisingly overused in this game.

New Music ::
This game features exclusive classical style music. Each song is 20 minutes in length.

Game Functions ::
Spell and Grammar check - enter a word, sentence, paragraph or even your whole essay and it will spot out every single mistake. Microsoft is trying to buy it the algorithm used, but the paperclip and the algorithm just won't go together.

Known Bugs ::
Players go OOB for no apparent reason and on the screen you'd see a message saying

Quote:
GAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!1 HDSIUHFHEAFTYW3YFT3G7Q8RW
If you went OOB too many times, the marble would start screaming

Quote:GAAAAH!! OOOOHHH! AAAAAAAHH!
Some test players who had their volume up to the max got a heart attack. No one died, yet.

Game Limitations ::
The game was limited in the amount of interiors used and it wouldn't allow new interiors to be created. Players also complained that most of the levels used the 'Ordeal', 'Small Platform' and 'Trapdoor' interiors.
Some of the levels were 'Master the xxxxxxxx', which were very hard and caused some players to be sent into psychiatric hospital.

Game Reviews ::

Outstanding! Best Game Ever! 5/5!
- Technostick

Amazing Gameplay and the music that goes with it is really great!
- The World Association for Music Lovers

How are you meant to play this game?! GAAAAAAAAH!
- Bobby, in the psychiatric hospital, after playing Master the Super Jump.

What the hell? OPEN THE F***ING LEVEL EDITOR YOU *****!
- Some guy who tried to open the level editor.

GAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!1 HDSIUHFHEAFTYW3YFT3G7Q8RW
- Some guy who went OOB bit too much. We wonder how he managed to say the HDSIUHFHEAFTYW3YFT3G7Q8RW bit.

Excellent maths in here! It should be a compulsory game in every school and home on this globe! Heck, George W. Bush needs one of them!
- Albert Einstein Junior

Price ::
$20.00 not including the music (which is another $30.00).

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
06 Apr 2007 01:22 #3
Warning! The following writing is stupid. The whole thing is stupid! You might remain with one brain cell alive (if you're very very very very very very lucky!) after reading this.

Marble Blast Luke
Codename: Luke the Puke
Secondary codename: Luke RULEZZZZZ!!!111!!!!YOURMOMSUCKS TECH GEEK YOU PEICE O GABRAGE YOU DICKHEAD!!!1!!11

History

The game was created while in the great battle between Hammple the Cat and Luke. While Hammple did defeat Luke (well, some of his accounts anyway), Luke did manage to release this banned-everywhere game! Worse, just like Luke, the game was destined to multiply everywhere, making 999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,998*
copies of itself and thus it became the most played, most brain-sucking, most stupid game ever created and played!

* we still cannot find the 999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999th copy of the game, but we still believe there're more copies of the game, hidden in Luke's body.

Organic Requirements
Stupidity
IQ of less than negative 2500 - Recommended: negative 5000 or less.
Money - Recommended: More money!
Inorganic Requirements
Stupidity
Microshit Luke Version 7348.333242 Beta Release
At least 120GBs or Hard Drive
1GB RAM

Warning issues:
This program does NOT work in conjunction with any 'Hammple the Cat Antivirus' version. It is recommended to kill, destroy and remove any remainings of that program.

Gameplay

Marble Blast Luke is a world-renowned for the fact it doesn't have a gameplay! Well, the beta version did have one, but that's another story.

The fact that stupid people did buy this game was because of its exclusive non-game-playable features:
- Curse Tech Geek and Matan
- Spam the GarageGames Forums
- Make 999,999 accounts (beta version, it's estimated that the final one should make 1,000,000,000 accounts)

The levels themselves are possible to finish but the fun factor in this game is too low. Reasons for that are:
- You start above the finish pad
- Even if you have gems to catch, you still somehow can finish the level even if you didn't get any.

People would've been able to rate the songs playing in the background if they were able to hear anything. They became deaf a very short time (~10ms) after opening the volume.

Exclusive Powerups

Drop me at the finish at game start - This powerup is available at every level (where you don't start above the finish) so that you always finish at 00:00.000.
CTG - This special powerup sends 5 e-mails to Tech Geek. The e-mails are full of hatred. As you figured by now, CTG is not Collect The Gems but in fact - Curse Tech Geek.

Exclusive Hazards

Extra Stupidity - According to Luke #263, some asshole put this as a hazard instead of a powerup. This 'powerup' gives the player and the marble extra stupidity, thus allowing the player to finish the level faster. This 'powerup' has another positive effect, according to Luke #372 who says that the player becomes a Luke himself.
Nude Luke - We won't go to further detail, except someone played a prank and it's unremovable from the game. Luke #134 is VERY angry about this prank because you can see his weenie.

New Game Functions

Spell check:
This exluzive feather is highly un-necesary becoze it tries and found all grammer and speling mistahkes you didnt do and corects them so they are wrnog.

Bugs

Too many. It won first place as buggiest program ever, passing by a tiny bit Microsoft Vista.

Screenshots and Ownership Claiming

Luke claims that Marble Blast Platinum staff members had stolen his skies and start/finish pads and changed it from MBLuke to MBP. The High Court of Luke had abolished MBP from ever appearing on Earth. Other Courts had tried to deny this, but had been overpowered by Luke's Army.

The following are real screenshots from one of the 56379 levels featured in Marble Blast Luke

Game limitations

No interior is aligned. Even sqaures are not sqaures but they have some bits of them sticking up.
The level of stupidity made it banned all over the world.
Most of the interiors contain Luke on it.

Reviews

What did you say? WHAT?! Did you just say my mum's gay?! Fuck you!
- Some guy who turned on the volume.

Excellent game. Full of evil and hatred. It's soooo evil I love it MUWHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
- Satan

I would like to thank myself, myself again and only myself for this awesome game. I really think it rocks. Also Tech Geek sucks.
- Luke

What... the... FUCK?!?!
- Pascal, after colliding with the 'Nude Luke' hazard by mistake.

HE'S NOT OUR CHILD!!!
- Luke's parents

HE'S NOT FROM OUR FAMILY! HE'S MUTATED OR SOMETHING!
- Luke's family

How the hell are you meant to find a pathway in this lev... nevermind, I got the world record with 00:00.000! I rock!
- Matan

Price
Your brain and soul. Too bad too many people actually buy this game.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
03 May 2007 23:32 #4
Warning! The following review might hurt some people. As such, we do not apologize for any inconvience caused.

Marble Blast Tech Geek
Codename: Fuck you Luke
Secondary Codename: Fuck you Luke

Marble Blast Tech Geek was proudly created by the Tech Geek Association of Copy From Other Games (CFOG) and FYL (Fuck You Luke). FYL requested not to be confused with Phil when you say both names out loud. If you do confuse the two, they'll request an immediate ban or just copy off something or just say Fuck you Luke.

Background -

The reason that this game was released was because Hammple the Cat was sick when the producers of this game requested to make a game about Hammple. So, since they didn't want an infection to occur, they chose Tech Geek. The reasons were that they both hate luke, they want to kill luke and that they're both funny (especially Hammple when he's on drugs or just singing his victory song before kicking another one of Luke's 99,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999,999 accounts.
And so Marble Blast Tech Geek was produced.

System Requirements -
Be able to play robot sounds
Hate Luke

Gameplay -
Needless to say that the gameplay is smooth with nice interiors. The levels were rather varied, spreading across all platforms and requiring different skills. Some of the features in this game include the criminals' all-time favourite songs: Rip It! Steal It! and If my hand is on it, therefore it is mine. Unfortunately, there were complaints that several (according to some surveys: 95%) features and levels from this game were taken from other games and ideas. Tech Geek, while hiding away a map by Phil from our cameras, claims it's all nonsense and that everything was made by him. The controls are pretty much the same and the game now features multiplayer. We wish it would work, though.

Exclusive Powerups -
In addition to all the original powerups, some new ones emerged to this world:
- Curse the Luke: An all-time favourite which sends as many spam emails to Luke saying how shit he is.
- Kill the Luke: Kills one of Luke's accounts. Unfortunately it's so widespread that you cannot see the levels from the mass-spam of this powerup. If you were to remove the powerups you'll find out maps that strongly resemble levels like, A Day At The Beach, Space Adventure and Gyrocopter Monster Course.
- The Reaper: Even though it does look like The Reaper and it acts like one and resembles it in any way imaginable, it is The Grim Reaper. It just calls The Grim Reaper to kill Luke himself. Unfortunately Luke hacked the game before release and no one knows how to achieve this super-rare powerup that will finish Luke once and for all. Fuck you Luke!

Note - Not to be confused with the cartoon show on Cartoon Network: The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy.
Another Note - Grim, from The Grim Adventures of Billy & Mandy is The Grim Reaper we talked as the powerup above.
Another Note - The Grim Reaper is not the same one as from The Sims 2. Originally it was supposed to be the very same one but Tech Geek ran out of budget (Luke stole it) so that the guys from Supernatural discontinued their spell. Fuck you Luke!

Exclusive Hazards -
- Luke Attack: Hit this hazard to be struck with a Luke which appears next to you. Rare, but deadly.

New Music -
The game features an awesome soundtrack that give you the feel like you're a criminal. Oh wait, that's GTA soundtrack. Wait, Tech Geek says it's not GTA but that he made it. We believe you .

Game Functions -
Rip & Steal : We'll let your imagination tell you what is this function.
Anti Luke : Same as above.

Known Bugs -
People claim that their work is appearing, uncredited, in this game. Amazingly, the same complaints appear in the Marble Blast Robot Marble game. Conspiracy, anyone?

Game Limitations -
Only 5% of the game is actually new original stuff. And it's shit as. The rest was ripped off.

Ok people, literally who the hell can do this kind of game review? Like we were trying to be nice and all that and try not to mention the game literally ripped off stuff from other games and it consists of 99.99% (the name of the game wasn't ripped off) ripped off stuff. Like what the hell? We were nice but c'mon we just showed more signs we can't go on. GAAAAAH!
Ok, let's be nice here and try and finish this thing off.

Game Reviews -

Fucking asshole stole my ideas that I stole from him! Tech Geek your mum's a piece of garbagge you son of a bitch go fcking die in a hole or sumfing.
- Luke

Wait a minute, isn't that the MBP skies? OMFG BAN!
- Matan

I love this game! Everything in it is totally original!
- Some dude who never played any other game in his life

Great music and great games. Anyone wants to buy it for $40?
- John Smith, Pro Criminal.

Luke's a Dickhead. Fuck you Luke.
- Tech Geek

A recommended game if only for its powerups.
- Hammple the Cat, while playing from the sickbay on his laptop and after getting some more of the new powerups.

Price:
$35 .. What a rip-off!

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
30 Jun 2007 14:24 #5
Marble Blast Andrew Sears
Codename: I can't beat my own level!
Secondary Codename: Matan! Stop taking the screenies for my levels!

Marble Blast Andrew Sears was proudly created by the many people who made great levels and yet couldn't beat them for one reason or another. Names of these people: Andrew Sears, Luke and some other people, but mainly Andrew Sears.

Background –

The game was created in mind for people looking for high quality levels, but unfortunately it could never win the 'Best of the Best Award'. The levels themselves were varied and each required different skills. However, some levels weren't as good as others and some were too hard that only one person could beat it (Pascal was (and still is) playing the Wii). Nonetheless, the game offers great features and levels.

Player requirements –
Be able to beat levels
Not be called Andrew Sears

Gameplay –

A great game with awesome gameplay but there wasn't much in terms of interior variation. This was due to the unfortunate fact that this game was created on a Macintosh machine, thus it couldn't run QuArK and the idea of improving this game into a new physics engine was out of the question since there was not enough money to do so. Even though this was a great limitation, we had enjoyed the great usage of interiors that were available in-game so that variety of challenges and levels was always there. There was an awesome alignment between the interiors and the effort was well seen. The pictures for levels were taken by Matan after wearing lots of Anti-Macintosh suits. There are hard gold times and some easy ones, but some are impossible because the levels were released without the testers even getting the chance to test.

Exclusive Powerups –

We wanted to blame the Macintosh for being unable to make the new powerups and their shapes, but the game creators kept annoying us to get a Macintosh that we went off topic and we never really got around this area again. As such, no new powerups are available. The ideas for new powerups were:
- Gold Time Beater: This powerup would allow you to beat the gold time, even an impossible one.
- Level Creation: Make an awesome level!

Exclusive Hazards –
As before, we wanted to blame the Macintosh, but we would get sued if we tried it, so we didn't get over this subject again. However, since the Macint… we mean, they didn't have enough money or knowledge, no new hazards were featured. No new ones were even planned. Well, that's our opinion since we didn't get to ask the creators due to the fact we kept downgrading their stupid machine.

New Music –
No new music and we'll give you one guess why.
WRONG!
This is because they had no idea what to create as new music. Gotcha!

Game Functions –
Some interesting functions was the improved Level Editor (after Marble Blast Technostick had nothing in the Level Editor but the toggle camera option, this was a super big relief) and a greater level creation quality. We really enjoyed the new functions (we cannot tell them because else we'll give it off for other games to copy it) of the Level Editor and we don't have much complaints against it. Well, we do have one: It wouldn't let us write in any way possible: MAC Sucks!

Known Bugs –
People claim that any machine or operating system running this game would be converting into a Macintosh which would, in turn, cause the user to become a Macintosh lover. We lost some great friends this way (the ones who wrote everything above except for the Anti-Macintosh bits; We added them ourselves.) and many people reported this bugs (would you believe the fact a tiger started eating apples only after playing this game? Like, what the hell was a tiger playing? We didn't know tigers could play!) but nothing was done.

Game Limitations –
Unfortunately it's not exclusive to the Macintosh only.
Does not let Tech Geek or Carson play it; it will ignore them in fact and start shouting and bitching against them like it always did.

Game Reviews –

I'm SO not gonna play this game! I can't believe I had to take the screenshots for it.
- Matan

Goddamnit Andrew! Fucking unignore me and stop bitching around!
- Carson and Tech Geek

Macintosh Rocks!
- An ex-PC magazine reviewer

Just because of these new Level Editor functions, I might drop my MIS coding, but I just hate some of your levels and the way the level editor creates them, so no.
- Technostick

Why the hell are there only five interiors in this game?
- Phil

Andrew, stop fucking ignoring Tech Geek and Carson and stop acting like a kid you ass.
- Perishingflames or Ian, we have yet to find out who.

Price:
To become a Macintosh user for the rest of your life… FUCK MAC!
Eeeerrrrr.. we mean… um, several Anti-Mac suits if you want to play the game. This costs around $2,500 apiece. We recommend 8 of them so that's $20,000. Trust us, it somehow worths it.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
19 Oct 2007 07:30 #6
Warning - Dirty Language! If you do not want to see such things (your poor eyes) or if your name is Oakster, you're best not to continue!

Marble Blast Oakster
Codename: ANDREW! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEW! *contact is now offline*
Secondary Codename:
w00t3h and t3h h: hmm
w00t3h and t3h h: spelling baldy?
w00t3h and t3h h: *badly?
w00t3h and t3h h: gah, talk about irony

Marble Blast Oakster was created with great help from the Association of Bad Spelers of the Woahrld and is well known for the great levels it features (Oakster still cannot beat them). The fact it has great graphics and gameplay is well contributed to the fact that Microshit had funded the project and had released it to the PC and XBOX360 [with great success too]. Reason being is that Oakster is a well known Anti-Mac person. From personal experience of this reviewer, it's recommended not to install MBOakster with any other MB games that have any support for the Mac, namely MB Andrew Sears and MB Technostick, among others. If you wish to disobey me, please call the WHO (World Health Organization) first and write your will (for the worst-
case scenario).

Background

It all started with an egg and a sperm fusing together, and thus began a new life. That baby which was born is known Ryan (not to be confused with Ryan Wolfe of CSI: Miami), best known as Oakster. Throughout his maturity Oakster had tried to keep
Andrew Sears away from raping him and away from Matan's constant explaining of dirty things, such as what are blowjobs and semen. It ended up in a failure as Oakster now know what they are but the good news is that Michael Jackson discovered Andrew and took him away. They live happily ever after. After playing Marble Blast and realising it's fun, Oakster had always dreamt of making a Marble Blast game of his own, which is (almost) clean of any rude words and images. His wish, thanks to Bill Gates, became true.

Requirements

- Be able to beat Oakster's levels
- Be mature
- Be Anti-Mac
- Must be on PC or a Linux version that hates MACs.
- Be a cat person

Gameplay

- As said before, thanks to Microshit, the gameplay of this game is really great. The interiors are well designed and the levels are fun. However, it is limited in the number of levels (or variation) being presented to the player. The alignment is going pretty good but one of the testers kept complaining non-stop but when he realised no one listened to him, he left to make his own game with his pet chicken. This reviewer listens to the soundtrack of that game as you read these lines. The ideas in this game are well presented and many parents will favor this game as a christmas gift, but the popularity of this game actually came from the hazards presented, such as 'Swear', which really gave this game a whole new meaning. Literally.

Exclusive Powerups

In addition to the normal powerups players would find some great powerups. Some are more scarce than the rest and some are very common.

- 'Blow a Mac' : Send a sweet awesome rocket from the Microshit Headquarters to blow up the nearest Mac computer. However, due to budget problems (many players couldn't afford it), this is one of the more scarce powerups.

- 'Auto Speller' : Similar to MB Technostick's Spell and Grammar check Game Function.

Exclusive Hazards

- 'The Great F' : This hazard made you fail whatever you tried to do next after playing the game; spelling, doing homework, eating dinner with the boss (and getting fired, thus that hazard was sometimes called Fucking Failure).

- 'Swear': This uncommon hazard made some people have a heart attack after the game had suddenly swore at them (and in full volume too, which made some kids get detention), this fun hazard is actually one of the better successes of this game. None can be found in Oakster's levels though, not that he can even beat them in the first place.

- 'STFU' : Oakster thought for a long time it just meant Stuff You until he realised that in the codes it isn't what he thought it was. He also sent an apology letter to every person who had played the game and had encountered that hazard.

- 'Mischka Power!' : Fills the whole mission (and screen) with cat hair. Forces a restart unless you have the scissors powerup.

Game limitations, known bugs and errors and other complaints

- You cannot swear to the game or swear while playing it. Only the game can. No one knows why and Oakster won't reveal how the hell he did it.
- When installing, you swear you will never be friends with a MAC supporter or ever buy anything that has to do with the MAC.
- Eating an apple or listening to iTunes usually causes the game to crash.
- The game ships with cat hair.
- The music is of a band of cats supposedly singing.
- The game would often restart for no apparent reason. Seems as if you are forced to do speed-runs.

Reviews

Hey honey it's Andrew, why won't you reply to me? I also sent you a pool of sperm as a birthday gift, hope you love it!
- Andrew Sears

I CAN'T BEAT IT WTF?!?
- Oakster

2.38 in 'Cat Power'! Beat that Oakster!
- Matan

Luve is gane
- Luke

I can't play it! This game sucks and so is the alignment of it probably. Oh and I bet you didn't even spell anything correctly in this game and...
- Technostick

Mind if I'll 'borrow' things from this game?
- Homsar Walker

The game is very good to our young kids. That's what I thought until I played and found some of the hazards in this game. My kid is banned from playing it ever again. Fuck this game.
- A very worried mother and dedicated wife.

Price

w00teh and t3h half0rs!

In proper english: $25, PC or XBOX360 with Microshit XP and a dictionary.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
11 Nov 2008 14:43 #7
Marble Blast Robot Marble
Codename: Marble Blast Steal
Secondary Codename: Grand Theft Auto V

Marble Blast RM was a hard game to put my hands on, especially because someone kept stealing it! Anyway, once I did, I got to play it a few times and got quite an impression on this game. Not one of the positive impressions anyway.

History:

Little is known about this game. The creator claims to have worked on it for 6 years (even before Marble Blast was released) and claims that GarageGames had stolen his own idea for Marble Blast and Gold Times. Long story short, there are like 78 pages of information about this game and its development (and many questions are being raised, especially about its features) it comes to copyright stuff, which made no sense (it talked about reformatting your computer, but I didn't pay any attention... big mistake) so I closed it and started playing.

System Requirements:
Legal copy of Marble Blast RM
No other games present on the computer (it actually did refuse to activate even if I had ANY type of game on the hard drive)
No Antiviruses or firewalls
No forms of technology that can be used to collect data on MB-RM
4GB RAM or more
1GB Disk Space
Intel Core 2 2.33GHz or Athlon 64 X2 and above
A Graphics Card that supports DirectX10 and above
An online banking account access
Email
Your house address (ummm... it actually did want it!)

Warning Issue:

Do not. EVER. Try and look in the codes of this game. It causes an immediate reboot of the computer. If you try and hack the firewalls and other defenses it immediately formats the computer (See, I should've read the copyright stuff in the info stuff).

Gameplay:

The game keys remind me of those in Counter:Strike (owner claims that there are no connections!), the graphics engine seems like Crysis Crytek Engine (owner claims he created it himself... the engine is called 'RM's Rockin' Engine') and overall almost every feature in the game looks like it was taken from a different game (again, owned claims that everything is home-made). The levels, such as 'The Tale of the Tall Skyscraper' and 'Morph', as well as the infamous 'King of the Mountain' are present, all under the same author: Robot Marble. Coincidence? I asked around and there is none. He claims that GarageGames, Matan, Phil and Moshe had stolen his levels and did not give him any credits. Same for everything else.

Known issues

- The game installs its own Operating System. If it can't manage it, it will attempt to change the user interface and then hack the kernel rendering the computer useless.
- Has a suspicious link to other Marble Blast games. Especially Marble Blast Tech Geek but then you get adware and spyware programs self-installing due to Marble Blast Luke's presense in Marble Blast Robot Marble (MB LUke is claimed to be produced by Robot Marble) and that one contains tons of profanity due to the fact MB Tech Geek and Luke fight it out--- overall I was almost fired from my job for constant swearing.
- It leeches your IQ. Not really an issue if you're an idiot to begin with, or is called George W. Bush.

Exclusive powerups

- Copyright my stuff! :: This powerup allows the player to copyright ANYTHING to himself. I managed to copyright my boss's wife to myself, it's real awesome. The only bug with this powerup is that you can't copyright the game.
- Brag :: This powerup enables the player's marble to brag about how he beat Matan. The downside is that it can only be done if the player has cheats enabled while this powerup is active.
- Steal :: Steal anything from anyone and claim it for yourself. Best used before the 'Copyright my stuff!' powerup is acquired.

Exclusive hazards

- RIAA (Recording Industry Association of America) :: The RIAA disables all your music, accuses you of pirating and takes away all your money. It's assumed the hazard found its way into there from Marble Blast Luke.
- Law and Justice :: They tell you the truth! This is a hazard to the game, not to the user. If you ever heard of a recommendation to hit some hazard, HIT THIS ONE!!!!
- Kate Attack :: Robot Marble's sister, Kate, personally comes around and destorys your computer as well as anything else in your life. She secretly loves Matan, but that's another story.

New features

- Just about everything you've seen in any other place. Of course, the rest copied us. Ah yes, and that motion detector is also copyrighted to Robot Marble (NINTENDO STOLE IT, YOU KNOW IT!)
- Dinner Maker :: Makes you a dinner. In fact, it even shouts in your name and says it's your mother. Well, that's what that person behind me says but I think she lies and really it's an evil entity designed to kill me.

Game Engine
Although Robot Marble claims the engine to be called 'RM's Rockin' Engine' it's best known as Torgue. Some people think it's a rip-off of 'Torque' but apparently it isn't.

Customer Support
1-800-TAKEMONEY and have your bank details ready.

Closing notes

Have you ever noticed how Marble Blast Tech Geek and Marble Blast Robot Marble are gonna fight a lot? I mean, look at this: Tech Geek Association of Copy From Other Games (CFOG) was one of the sponsors of Marble Blast Tech Geek. And we all know that TGA of CFOG came before MB Robot Marble (although the latter claims otherwise), right? Well, I guess you can't play those two games otherwise some sort of an unknown paradox will come and Luke will join it and we're all screwed up.

Game Reviews

Is that the apple logo at the top left corner?
- Steve Jobs

YOU STOLE THIS GAME IDEA FROM ME!!!
- Tech Geek

We're researching into this game and we're looking at possible copyright protection. The American people can rest knowing that we're looking after their privacy and that we care about their protection.
- RIAA

Robot Marble stole all the credit!
- Lonestar

...he took advantage of me and boasted himself over nothing.
- Spy47

Classic... original and creative... one of a kind. 10/10
- Kate (Robot Marble's sister)

Price

$150, or trade in 15 patents to buy this game for only $100!

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
22 Nov 2008 14:38 #8
Marble Blast Matan
Codename: The game that will rape you and leave you satisfied and asking for more!
Secondary Codename: MY BABIES!!!

Game Background

Matan was really pissed off at GarageGames not able to produce a hard game or hard gold times for Marble Blast, so he decided to make his own game which will in fact be hard, yet still community approachable. He was working on it with Spy47 (who added some anime touch [and ideas] to the game) which you can read about later on. The game was both praised by many as well as banned in many countries making it one of the best-games of all times where everyone wants it yet nobody wants others to know they have it. Matan had a lot of fun too, once you see what's in the game content.

System Requirements

Surprisingly, those are some of the more basic requirements as the game doesn't go after high-end graphics or computer resources. The only problem is that it never works on a Macintosh, nobody knows why.

Gameplay

The levels are tough, although they can be completed. Since all levels were created by Matan we found out a few things:
- They can be beaten. Eventually. We think. Harder than Marble Blast Technostick for sure.
- Nobody has yet to beat a single Matan Time*
- Some of the levels have a certain white texture on them which is apparently one of the friction forces. We have yet to figure out why it looks like that or better yet why it sticks to the marble.

* - We've actually managed to beat a Matan Time but then the game crashed, reporting us as cheaters and cleared all of its scores. The creator of the game, Matan, then came and raped the guy who beat the 'Matan Time'. We never tried beating one of those again.

Otherwise, we've pretty much enjoyed the game. Levels such as Drugged Up! caused the marble to be drowsy and was full of the 'Drugged Up!' powerups which apparently only caused the marble to be extra drowsy (until it got raped by a larger marble, and that's how the level finished).
The levels were also interesting and fun to play. Well known series such such Battlecube Series, Basic Agility Course Series, Gem Travel Series and many others were featured. Despite their hard-levels nature, some were actually easier. According to the game creator, all levels can be beaten because he could. We have yet to prove it right.
The game's graphics are very well done and features a lot of new content such as Achievements (our favourite is 'Rape the Level') but also features a lot of scary moments if you have your volume up. More on that in the Warning section. Probably one of the game's best highlights are the screenshots which never failed to be less than 'Awesome!' and really made us want to play any level.

Music and sounds

The game music was amazing and apparently was composed by Tzuf, Matan's cockatiel. It was a bit repetitive at times but always enjoyable to hear. Some musicians stopped playing and quit their jobs after hearing such musical monstrosity.
The game will also randomly say 'you suck' or scream 'MY BABIES!!!' with frequency increased as you go out of bounds and catch gems, respectively. The bonus disc ($5 more) is music made by Spy47 and became quite popular (and the number of people who knew Japanese in this world had taken a dramatic increase).

Warning

The game likes to make scary sounds that have given us heart attacks. Sometimes when you go Out of Bounds on easy parts the game screams at you on how much you suck and refuses to let you play anymore, forcing you to quit before you can play again. If you fell off the easiest part of the level, it will quit instantly, losing any progress you made in the past week.

New Features

The game comes with Multiplayer with a never seen before customizable AI. You can choose between a Matan, Farhan and n00b. Farhan mega marbles you the whole time and does amazing skillshots, Matan just beats the crap of you and the n00b just blasts and uses a mega marble all the time. It also sucks and offers no real challenge. They're working on the your-average-player AI and a pro AI but they're having difficulties because the Matan and Farhan AIs decided that such AIs don't exist and thus the game won't even start up. Otherwise, it works pretty smooth until the Matan and Farhan AIs hijack the game and beat everyone. This usually happens at game start or within 15 seconds of game start.

Exclusive powerups

- The Hammer :: This powerup is able to break certain objects. It's best known in its used in the level, 'Destroy all Macs' where the player had to use this powerup to destroy blocks that made up the same of an iMac. The iMac had 'Andrew Sears' name on the back of it.
- Rape-A-Friend :: This powerup was thought of by Matan and coded by Spy47. It does one of two possible options
--> Sends Matan to have a good night in bed with one of your friends. If your friend is in a bar, he or she will be drugged.
--> Sends some tentacles to cause an anime-styled tentacle rape to your friend.
- World's Greatest Series :: Those powerups are the ultimate powerups, always stronger than their regular counterparts. Some of these powerups can be found in the following links:
-

-

-

-

-

We don't have a video of World's Greatest Rape.
Other powerups are:
- Antigravity :: Allows the player to go in any direction he wants at a fast speed, so basically you can move at any angle, even to the sky.
- Hoverer :: Allows the marble to hover above anything, including friction forces, hazards, powerups and even gems and finish pad. The last two are its disadvantage but the rest are its advantage because of what they do to the marble, and the user.

Exclusive hazards

- Molest :: A small yet powerup hazard which goes in the level while doing all kinds of sexual harassments to the marble while it goes near it.
- Rape :: The big brother of molest, and one that actually goes far faster in the level just to get a good marble rape. You won't be able to play for the next 4 hours (even the ESC button was disabled during such animation) but at least you get to see a marble having sex.
- Matan Rape :: Some of us thought it's the best hazard ever because Matan actually came around and raped them. Who doesn't want a dragon *censoreddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd* and *censorrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeedddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd*? They sure wanted it.
- Drugged Up! :: We don't know what effect it has on the marble, but we know the next day we wake up with a headache, a painful butt and no memory whatsoever of the last 12 hours.

Fun facts

- Many hosts of 'Rape Awareness' classes noticed a large increase of people in their classes as well as an even larger increase of examples to choose from.
- An interesting research from California University showed less and less humans would be called Andrew Sears.
- If you put 'Aaron', 'PF' or 'Perishingflames' in the 'Name Here' box, the high score name automatically becomes 'Cute'.

This also happens in user profile and in Multiplayer matches.

Game limitations

Whilst the game did run flawlessly most of the time, we did notice a couple of bugs:
- Some levels would feature a large amount of Time Travels or Fans, thus slowing the levels down. Interestingly, those were either race levels (time travels) or no jumping levels (fan levels)
- Nobody could beat any Matan Time and when they did... well, you read the gameplay section. That was a major limitation.
- Whenever the user filled out a suggestion/bug in the suggestions and bug reporting forms, the game would pop up a message that they user should stop annoying the game and should do it by himself.
- Usernames containing, 'luke' , 'robot' , 'lukie' , 'skywalker' , 'zich', 'Tech Geek' and 'randy' (among many others) are not allowed to be used.
- The game controls you. You are one with the game. You will obey.

Development

The main tester behind the game was Technostick, but he kept pissing Matan off with pointing out every single possible freaking error that can exist in the universe. Heck, even in Misalignment House he constantly complained that the Super Jump was 0.000001 units above the ground.
Yes, some things were fixed, but there were so many to list that most were never fixed (not that anyone cared) but Technostick still messages Matan about them. We now believe it's because Technostick is really sadistic. While staying on this topic, Technostick's suggested powerup, Schadenfreude, never made it into the game. It starts a 145 hour long audio file (which is 78% of the total game folder size) with Technostick listing every single bug and mistake found in the game. That audio file became very popular for many piracy users because of the classical music in the background which was able to be rescued once you remove Technostick's voice.
Another axed part of the development was the secret video of Matan raping Andrew. Mainly because whoever watched it started getting spam emails. And tons of them. It was also rumored to have Matan raping the viewer 7 days after the movie was watched.

Merchandize

Let's admit it, this game's ULTRA POPULAR despite all the bad things about it and got 10/10 from everyone, even Technostick. In fact, there're tons of items for sale carrying popular quotes and other random things from the game. Here're a few examples:
- A Foo Foo Marble Shirt
- Marble Dude written on a shirt
- I learned from the master written on a shirt
- Marble Blast Matan marbles (38 to be collected! Get yours today!)
- I got raped by Matan written on a shirt
And one of the greatest spin-offs from the game:
Matan Fan Club Shirt:
Ah, who doesn't remember it? It's still popular! The first time it was ever heard of was in this topic:
marbleblast.proboards78.com/index....ead=5292&page=1
Today, it's a world wide phenomenom.

Yes, no doubt that Marble Blast Matan had changed the fact of the world as we know it. We now believe the world is really shaped like a marble.

Price

$20 per copy
$50 for all merchandise to be sent to you

Game reviews

TOO MANY MISTAKES, GAAAAAAAAAAHHHT78GY3V8642I6UIQGU43J
- Technostick

I quit Marble Blast, this is too hard!
- Bobby

OMFG I BEAT THE MATAN TI--*glass breaks* oh hey MataAAAAAAAAAARRRRGRGHHHHH..oooohhhhh...mmmMMMMMMMmmm
- A guy who beat the Matan Time

Good levels, but too hard. Why don't you play with me TrackMania United? It's awesome, I'm sure you'll love it.
- Phil

I love you Matan! I want your babies!
- Andrew Sears and Sonic Warrior, while fighting naked in the mud over Matan

DIE YOU AS----MOTHERF
PIECE OF
CRA
AND
FULL OF
SON OF A
GA----BAS----
- Luke, Lukie, Tech Geek, Robot Marble, Ooginpagen and many other idiots who are ages less than 10 years old.

OMG MY BABIES!!!
- Matan

Best game ever!
- Whoever lives on Earth, now renamed to 'Marblius'.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 1.128 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.