exclamation-circle A few words, and a confession.

• Regen
  • Regen's Avatar Topic Author
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Get real!
  • Thank you received: 7
06 Sep 2016 18:07 #1
Ok, I want to make this simple and quick, but I cant, but first, I confess.

I am MarbleFury.

Now before the admins decide to get the banning fingers ready, I want to explain why I was a asshole as Marblefury.
My granddad was in a hospital and was expected to not make it, I was totally destroyed during summer.
Everything felt bad because at any waking moment my granddad would die.
And this make me get really angry at people, so I was a total jerk on forums, and refused to communicate with other people.
And I came back as Super Jump because I still cared for this community and I felt It was unfair no one could understand my reasons to be a jerk.
Then, Drama; My Granddad died on October 5th, 2015, which is my birthday.
I felt like I would be scared for life, everytime it was my birthday I had to remember that my granddad died that day.
Please hope you understand, As I quit this community to search for a better thing.

Farewell,
Fearless Block.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nockess

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Nockess
  • Respected Marbler
  • Respected Marbler
  • Cheater Supreme
  • Thank you received: 786
06 Sep 2016 19:42 #2
I'm honestly sorry you were going through some tough times recently. I've personally never experienced loosing a loved one before (and I hope not to for as long as possible), but I can understand how heartbreaking it can be. It's also pretty hard to get worse than loosing someone like this on your birthday (or just any special day).
I would be angry as well if this had happened to me. I would do my best to not take it out on anyone that doesn't deserve any hate and rather take it out on someone they allow me to vent at (even then it's not totally the best option). I'm not blaming you for being a jerk to some of us, and I don't want you to feel that way either. I'm just saying I'd personally find another way to let out my sadness.
Even if some of us don't completely appreciate you being a jerk to the community (and then to lead to a ban), feel free to talk to some of us. I'm almost always open for a friendly chat about anything you would like, and I hope others are too. I don't think it was right to create another account here to avoid a ban, but it is understandable if you just want someone to talk to.
Hopefully your Granddad's in a happier place now. I'm sorry you had to experience this.

Call me Chris!

Discord: Nockess#4107
YouTube: www.youtube.com/Nockess
Custom Levels: marbleland.vaniverse.io/profile/5
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jiquor, Splashy

• Thank you received: 16
08 Sep 2016 03:13 #3
hi marbleous
back in 2012 i lost my dad to cancer
and i can say that life can move on
if talking to people doesn't help, remember that only time will help. It make take years. It may take decades. But I have the deepest faith in you that you will recover.

my best wishes for your future. you will survive this <3

i have a flickr
The following user(s) said Thank You: NF

• Regen
  • Regen's Avatar Topic Author
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Get real!
  • Thank you received: 7
10 Sep 2016 14:23 #4
Sorry for the sudden reveal, I just felt like something was wrong when I hided the truth.
And thanks a lot for the support guys.

• lxgenda
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Platinum Pioneer
  • Thank you received: 96
11 Sep 2016 01:40 - 11 Sep 2016 01:42 #5
We are so sorry for your loss. We couldn't even help but to do banhammers and stuff, because we didn't understand of what you're feeling since then. Welcoming you to the community is a very big deal for all of us, because we, and even you, see each other as friends, and this MB Community is recognized as a family as a whole.
If you have problems, just let us know. We might able to help you. :)
joj

"tl;dr joj" - legenda 2016
Last edit: 11 Sep 2016 01:42 by lxgenda.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.866 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.