file Titles, flairs and achievement suggestions

• Robert
  • Robert's Avatar Topic Author
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Advanced Marbler
  • :D
  • Thank you received: 146
26 Apr 2017 17:17 - 08 May 2017 19:15 #1
Do you have an idea for a cool flair? A title? An achievement? Post it in here.

For a title (prefix/suffix), write its title and the requirements to unlock it.
For an achievement, write its name and the requirements to unlock it.
For a flair, write its name and the requirements to unlock it. It would be nice if you could also send a picture of the flair itself. The picture should be 14x14 (the important part is to have the height of 14 pixels, some flairs have different widths)
I'll try to add all the suggestions in this post too. Name of the suggester is in parentheses.
Suggestions:

Flairs:
  • -Constructor-Have a level added to the game. (Frostfire)
  • [crown icon]-Almighty Approval-Get thanked by all administrators and moderators (once for each). (Ralph)
  • [open hand icon]-The Ultimate Helper-Contribute to an help topic. (Ralph)
  • [helicopter powerup icon]-Helicopter-Beat Helicopter Monster Course in less than 7 seconds (or a time so that the time doesn't restart after the first catch). (Robert)
  • [recoil powerup icon]-Recoil-Beat Recoil Ultra Course in less than 3 seconds (or a time so that the time doesn't restart after the first catch). This could also require a good time on Bouncing Fun since it has to do with recoil too. (Robert)
  • [time modifier icon]-Time modifier-As a reward for the Stopped Time achievement. (Robert)
  • [rainbow crown icon]-Achievements Galore-Earn every achievement there is in MBP that's obtainable. (Jiquor)
  • Sincerely Helpful, Indubitably Helpful, Incredibly Helpful
  • [Steel Gear in Red Marble icon]-Reverse-Engineer-Create AND publish a User-Modification that is a high success. (Something like RMM or MBAdvanced = high success. Something like MBStop 1 or Marble Blast Alex's Island doesn't get this achievement/flair icon. Yes, I wouldn't get it for MBStop I due to it's horrible texturing. Potentially, I could get it for MBStop II though if I work hard enough.) (Jiquor)
  • [Golden Pencil Icon]-It's over 10,000!-Reach 10k or more posts on the Marble Blast Website (could also add lower numbers for lower difficulty). (Jiquor)
Titles:

Achievements:
  • Legendary Marbler-Beat all the Ultimate/Gold/Platinum times. Pretty much like the offline one. (Robert)
  • Maze Master (100,000 Rating)-Achieve under 22 seconds on 'Three-Fold Maze', under 29 seconds on 'Escher's Race', under 5 seconds on 'Path of Least Resistance', and under 5 seconds on 'Daedalus'. (Rosie)
  • Talented Tubist (25,000 Rating)-Achieve under 15 seconds on 'Pipe Dreams' and under 30 seconds on 'Pipe Nightmare'. (Rosie)
  • Mastered the Marble (75,000 Rating)-Achieve under 2 minutes on 'Mastering the Marble'. (Rosie)
  • Morph Monster (150,000 Rating)-Achieve under 1 minute 30 seconds on 'Morph'. (Rosie)
  • Working Out (100,000 Rating)-Achieve under 1 minute on 'Gym'. (Rosie)
  • Wild Matan Appeared!-Meet Matan (IsraeliRD) in a multiplayer tournament/match.(Jiquor)
  • Obsessive Ultimate Completionist-Beat every level on the Marble Blast Leaderboards to Ultimate Time (or Gold if UT does not exist) (Battlecube314)
  • Obsessive Easter Egg Hunter-Find all the Easter Eggs in the game, including custom levels. (Battlecube314)
  • The Maze Runner-Beat Three-Fold Maze in 23 seconds, Escher's Race in 32 seconds, Pink-Fold Maze in 8.5 seconds, and Orange-Fold Maze in 12.5 seconds. (Battlecube314)
  • The Hardest of them All...-Beat Moving Platform Master Course's Ultimate Time. (Battlecube314)
  • Wall-Hit Expert-Beat Learn the Wall-Hit in under 11.75 seconds, Wall Master in 32 seconds, and Uphill Racing in 22 seconds. (Battlecube314)
  • PGA Champion-Beat Marble Mini Golf in under 3 seconds and MMG Icichole in under 11 seconds. (Battlecube314)
  • Tree Climber-Beat Money Tree in under 45 seconds and Ultimate Tree in under 1:25. (Battlecube314)
  • Glitch Abuser: MBP!-Achieve any three of these: Stamina 30.00, Platform Race 1:30.00, Platform Race II 1:00.00, Despair 20.00, Sand Storm 15.00, The Tale of the Tall Skyscraper 3:00.00 (Battlecube314)
  • Mathematician-Beat Trigonometry in under 36 seconds. (Battlecube314)
  • Nukesweeper Master-Beat Nukesweeper in under 7 seconds and Nukesweeper Revisited in under 14 seconds. (Battlecube314)
  • The Time Traveler-Beat The Time Modifier Race in under 7 seconds. (Battlecube314)
  • Ramp Master-Beat Ramps in 20 seconds, Ramp Madness in 35 seconds and Ramp Matrix in 20 seconds. (Battlecube314)
  • MBP Legend-Beat all the MBP Levels with a total time of less than 1 hour. (Battlecube314)
  • Abusing the Platforms (200,000 Rating)-Achieve FOUR of the following times: Under 10 seconds on ‘Platform Party’, under 37 seconds on 'Skyscraper', under 9 seconds on 'Great Divide', under 11 seconds on 'Survival of the Fittest', under 11 seconds on 'Endurance', under 10 seconds on 'Battlements', and under 8 seconds on 'Natural Selection'. (Rosie)
  • Ready for Multiplayer (50,000 Rating)-Achieve under 17 seconds on 'Marble Melee Primer'. (Rosie)
  • Ski Jump (25,000 Rating)-Achieve under 9.5 seconds on 'Extreme Skiing' without collecting any Time Travels. (Rosie)
  • Killing the Clock (50,000 Rating)-Achieve under 1.9 seconds on ‘Bunny Slope’, under 2.5 seconds on ‘Jump Jump Jump!’, under 1.6 seconds on ‘Cube Root’, and under 3 seconds on ‘Under Construction’. (Rosie)
  • Skilled Surfer (25,000 Rating)-Achieve under 8 seconds on ‘The Wave’. (Rosie)
  • Grander Than Grand (35,000 Rating)-Achieve under 34 seconds on ‘Grand Finale’. (Rosie)
  • The Dragon Rises (25,000 Rating)-Get a top 5 time on any leaderboard on any level. (Rosie)
  • The Dragon Conquers (50,000 Rating)-Get a top 3 on any leaderboard on any level. (Rosie)
  • The Dragon Rules (100,000 Rating)-Get a world record on any leaderboard on any level. (Robert)
  • MBG Legend (100,000 Rating)-Beat all of the MBG levels with a total time of under 17 minutes. (Rosie)
  • MBU Legend (100,000 Rating)-Beat all of the MBU levels with a total time of under 10 minutes. (Rosie)

Added:

Flairs:
  • -MBU (In MBP) WRR Runner-Get a world record on an MBU level and have the run showcased in a world record rampage. (Rosie)

Titles:
  • "Tourney Master"-Awarded for running a competition/tourney. (Frostfire)

Achievements:

:>
Last edit: 08 May 2017 19:15 by Robert.
The following user(s) said Thank You: HiGuy, Aayrl

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Nockess
  • Respected Marbler
  • Respected Marbler
  • Cheater Supreme
  • Thank you received: 786
26 Apr 2017 17:41 - 26 Apr 2017 18:05 #2
Joj
Join the Discord server.
Rosie the Cynical: Joj

[hr]
Okay, seriously.
I think it's time that people are awarded the MBP marble flair for MBP WRR participants and create actual achievements for both the MBG and MBP marble flairs.

MBG WRR Runner (5 Rating)
Get a world record on an MBG level and have the run showcased in a world record rampage.
Rosie the Cynical: My only MBG world record is Thrill Ride. :(

MBP WRR Runner (5 Rating)
Get a world record on an MBP level and have the run showcased in a world record rampage.
Rosie the Cynical: Pathfinding Battlecube Finale. Kms

MBU (In MBP) WRR Runner (5 Rating)
Get a world record on an MBU level and have the run showcased in a world record rampage.
Rosie the Cynical: This flair needs a transparent background.

Call me Chris!

Discord: Nockess#4107
YouTube: www.youtube.com/Nockess
Custom Levels: marbleland.vaniverse.io/profile/5
Last edit: 26 Apr 2017 18:05 by Nockess. Reason: MBU Marble Flair

• Frostfire
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Multiplayer Mastery
  • Thank you received: 447
26 Apr 2017 19:38 - 27 Apr 2017 19:14 #3
Constructor
Have a level added to the game.
Last edit: 27 Apr 2017 19:14 by Frostfire. Reason: killed off stuff

• Ralph
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Matan's Fervent Fan
  • Thank you received: 136
27 Apr 2017 13:44 #4
(Frosty, the Constructor flair can be for me :) )

[crown icon] Almighty Approval : Get thanked by all administrators and moderators. (once for each)
[open hand icon] The Ultimate Helper : Contribute to an help topic.

You forget a thousand things everyday. Make sure Marble Blast isn't one of 'em.
Instagram : ralphfrommb

• Robert
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Advanced Marbler
27 Apr 2017 15:18 #5
[helicopter powerup icon]-Helicopter-Beat Helicopter Monster Course in less than 7 seconds (or a time so that the time doesn't restart after the first catch).
[recoil powerup icon]-Recoil-Beat Recoil Ultra Course in less than 3 seconds (or a time so that the time doesn't restart after the first catch). This could also require a good time on Bouncing Fun since it has to do with recoil too.
[time modifier icon]-Time modifier-As a reward for the Stopped Time achievement.

• Nockess
  • Respected Marbler
  • Respected Marbler
  • Cheater Supreme
27 Apr 2017 18:24 - 27 Apr 2017 18:25 #6
Alright. We have too many achievements giving you flairs. I have 17 flairs and I only use 3 of them. Point made.

Maze Master (100,000 Rating)
Achieve under 22 seconds on 'Three-Fold Maze', under 29 seconds on 'Escher's Race', under 5 seconds on 'Path of Least Resistance', and under 5 seconds on 'Daedalus'.

Talented Tubist (25,000 Rating)
Achieve under 15 seconds on 'Pipe Dreams' and under 30 seconds on 'Pipe Nightmare'.

Mastered the Marble (75,000 Rating)
Achieve under 2 minutes on 'Mastering the Marble'.

Morph Monster (150,000 Rating)
Achieve under 1 minute 30 seconds on 'Morph'.

Working Out (100,000 Rating)
Achieve under 1 minute on 'Gym'.

Call me Chris!

Last edit: 27 Apr 2017 18:25 by Nockess.
The following user(s) said Thank You: NF

• Jiquor
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • STOPX Creator
  • Thank you received: 155
28 Apr 2017 01:23 - 28 Apr 2017 06:32 #7
Some ideas I have, but I don't know what ratings are really, but I have some creative ideas.

1. Achievements Galore
Earn every achievement there is in MBP that's obtainable. [ REWARD: Rainbow Crown Flair? ]

2. Sincerely Helpful, Indubitably Helpful, Incredibly Helpful
Have one of your posts be flagged as "Helpful", indicated by a light-green color.
Three levels!
(Level 1: Be considered "helpful" three times.)
(Level 2: Be considered "helpful" ten times.)
(Level 3: Be considered "helpful" thirty times.)
Level 1 rewards this flair icon: Bronze Exclamation Point.
Level 2 rewards this flair icon: Silver Exclamation Point.
Level 3 rewards this flair icon: Golden Exclamation Point.

3. Reverse-Engineer
Create AND publish a User-Modification that is a high success. (Something like RMM or MBAdvanced = high success. Something like MBStop 1 or Marble Blast Alex's Island doesn't get this achievement/flair icon. Yes, I wouldn't get it for MBStop I due to it's horrible texturing. Potentially, I could get it for MBStop II though if I work hard enough.) [ REWARD: Steel Gear in Red Marble Flair Icon ]

4. Wild Matan Appeared!
Meet Matan (IsraeliRD) in a multiplayer tournament/match. [ REWARD: None. Just an achievement. ]

5. It's over 10,000!
Reach 10k or more posts on the Marble Blast Website.
(Could also add lower numbers for lower difficulty.)
(srsly who would do this that quick without a robot and this little threads, just a thought tho LOL)
HOWEVER: [ REWARD: Golden Pencil Flair Icon ]

STOPX Creator. Getting better by every release.
Last edit: 28 Apr 2017 06:32 by Jiquor. Reason: minor text fixes

• HiGuy
  • Lead Developer
  • Lead Developer
  • PQ Developer Emeritus
  • Thank you received: 604
28 Apr 2017 03:45 #8

Jiquor wrote: 4. Trophy Hoard
Collect every trophy there is. [ REWARD: Rainbow Trophy Flair Icon ]

Just letting you know the trophy flair are uniquely awarded to tournament winners. So it's not possible to collect all of them.

This signature is real code
Code:
function clientcmd12dothepq() { commandToClient(LocalClientConnection, '34onthedancefloor'); }

• Jiquor
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • STOPX Creator
28 Apr 2017 06:28 #9
Who knew, eh?
Don't go on tournaments.
I don't go on multiplayer that often. XD

• Battlecube314
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • 100% Gold/Ultimate/Awesome!!
28 Apr 2017 07:04 - 28 Apr 2017 07:07 #10
Ideas:

Obsessive Ultimate Completionist

Beat every level on the Marble Blast Leaderboards to Ultimate Time (or Gold if UT does not exist)

Obsessive Easter Egg Hunter

Find all the Easter Eggs in the game, including custom levels.

The Maze Runner

Beat Three-Fold Maze in 23 seconds, Escher's Race in 32 seconds, Pink-Fold Maze in 8.5 seconds, and Orange-Fold Maze in 12.5 seconds.

The Hardest of them All...

Beat Moving Platform Master Course's Ultimate Time.

Wall-Hit Expert

Beat Learn the Wall-Hit in under 11.75 seconds, Wall Master in 32 seconds, and Uphill Racing in 22 seconds.

PGA Champion

Beat Marble Mini Golf in under 3 seconds and MMG Icichole in under 11 seconds.

Tree Climber

Beat Money Tree in under 45 seconds and Ultimate Tree in under 1:25.

Glitch Abuser: MBP!

Achieve any three of these: Stamina 30.00, Platform Race 1:30.00, Platform Race II 1:00.00, Despair 20.00, Sand Storm 15.00, The Tale of the Tall Skyscraper 3:15.00

Mathematician

Beat Trigonometry in under 36 seconds.

Nukesweeper Master

Beat Nukesweeper in under 7 seconds and Nukesweeper Revisited in under 14 seconds.

The Time Traveler

Beat The Time Modifier Race in under 7 seconds.

Ramp Master

Beat Ramps in 20 seconds and Ramp Madness in 35 seconds.

MBP Legend

Beat all the MBP Levels with a total time of less than 1 hour.
Last edit: 28 Apr 2017 07:07 by Battlecube314.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frostfire, NF, Nockess, Robert

• Thank you received: 406
28 Apr 2017 11:33 #11
Great suggestions! Could Ramp Matrix under 21 or 20 seconds be in the Ramp Master achievement as well?

• Jiquor
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • STOPX Creator
28 Apr 2017 16:03 #12
All these suggestions are great!

• Battlecube314
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
28 Apr 2017 19:59 #13
Yeah, Ramp Matrix sub-20 should be in there too. I'm trying to avoid making my ideas for achievements too difficult, but sub-20 Ramp Matrix is now done by 30 or so players so I think it's approachable enough.

• Nockess
  • Respected Marbler
  • Respected Marbler
  • Cheater Supreme
28 Apr 2017 21:09 - 28 Apr 2017 22:53 #14
Ultra Achievements:

Abusing the Platforms (200,000 Rating)
Achieve FOUR of the following times:
Under 10 seconds on ‘Platform Party’, under 37 seconds on 'Skyscraper', under 9 seconds on 'Great Divide', under 11 seconds on 'Survival of the Fittest', under 11 seconds on 'Endurance', under 10 seconds on 'Battlements', and under 8 seconds on 'Natural Selection'.

Ready for Multiplayer (50,000 Rating)
Achieve under 17 seconds on 'Marble Melee Primer'.

Ski Jump (25,000 Rating)
Achieve under 9.5 seconds on 'Extreme Skiing' without collecting any Time Travels.

Killing the Clock (50,000 Rating)
Achieve under 1.9 seconds on ‘Bunny Slope’, under 2.5 seconds on ‘Jump Jump Jump!’, under 1.6 seconds on ‘Cube Root’, and under 3 seconds on ‘Under Construction’.

Singleplayer Achievements:

Skilled Surfer (25,000 Rating)
Achieve under 8 seconds on ‘The Wave’.

Grander Than Grand (35,000 Rating
Achieve under 34 seconds on ‘Grand Finale’.

The Dragon Rises (25,000 Rating)
Get a top 5 time on any leaderboard on any level.

The Dragon Conquers (50,000 Rating)
Get a top 3 on any leaderboard on any level.

Totally stealing some MOTB ideas here. :^)

MBG Legend (100,000 Rating)
Beat all of the MBG levels with a total time of under 17 minutes.

MBU Legend (100,000 Rating)
Beat all of the MBU levels with a total time of under 10 minutes.

Call me Chris!

Last edit: 28 Apr 2017 22:53 by Nockess. Reason: Added Battlements to "Abusing the Platforms".

• Battlecube314
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
28 Apr 2017 22:42 #15
How about add Battlements 10.00 to the MBU trapping achievement?

• Robert
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Advanced Marbler
29 Apr 2017 08:14 - 29 Apr 2017 13:24 #16
Great suggestions guys!

Battlecube314 wrote: Glitch Abuser: MBP!

Achieve any three of these: Stamina 30.00, Platform Race 1:30.00, Platform Race II 1:00.00, Despair 20.00, Sand Storm 15.00, The Tale of the Tall Skyscraper 3:15.00

Here, I'd suggest TTOTTS sub 3 or even lower since it is possible to get 3 minutes without traplaunching.

Rosie wrote: The Dragon Rises (25,000 Rating)
Get a top 5 time on any leaderboard on any level.

The Dragon Conquers (50,000 Rating)
Get a top 3 on any leaderboard on any level.

stealing ideas

The Dragon Rules (100,000 Rating)
Get a world record on any leaderboard on any level.

EDIT:

Jiquor wrote: 4. Wild Matan Appeared!
Meet Matan (IsraeliRD) in a multiplayer tournament/match. [ REWARD: None. Just an achievement. ]

There is a similar achievement, it's one of the secret ones and it requires you to defeat him in a multiplayer game.

Last edit: 29 Apr 2017 13:24 by Robert.

• Thank you received: 368
29 Apr 2017 23:41 - 29 Apr 2017 23:41 #17
Hey folks,

Loving some of the ideas so far. We've flagged this topic for our next staff meeting and we'll certainly discuss working with some of the ideas we've seen listed here and potentially throw some of these into the mix.

Keep the ideas coming, we're listening.. :)

~Aayrl
Last edit: 29 Apr 2017 23:41 by Aayrl.

• MBCollector672
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • click the sergals
  • Thank you received: 76
03 Jul 2017 17:15 #18
Double Dream
Go to the bottom of Pipe Dream, and get back up before the par time.

dumb furry who plays ball rolling games, gun shooting games, and plumber jumping games
The following user(s) said Thank You: Evokrypt

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.952 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.