compress Gem Hunt Reviews (aka Fake Map Testing Commitee)

• main_gi
  • main_gi's Avatar Topic Author
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Thank you received: 31
20 Aug 2017 21:59 - 20 Aug 2017 22:13 #1
This is a sort of continuation on the "least favorite gem hunt levels", which is this topic: marbleblast.com/index.php/forum/general-...rite-gem-hunt-levels

The reason I'm making a new one, is because this has every single map right now in it. As such, I don't know if I expect many replies, but maybe some people will reply as criticism to some things I've said? Still, if you do put in the effort to comment on every map, I encourage you to go for it. I'm a not-so-skilled player so an actually skilled one would be a nice counterpart.

List of maps (60 total at the moment, reviewed in order) docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uQtkiqa5...U/edit#gid=484695189

Each map is also scored on difficulty, fun, and level design (how many interesting situations it has). These don't necessarily contribute to the final score, but I believe that roughly it's better to have a higher score. I think scoring these will also help sort them because a map rotation will almost certainly happen. Regardless, I also added a combined rating since it gives more detail between levels.

King of the Marble: -2 [-1/-1/-1 = -3]
Ugh. Very boring map. The Mega Marble and center camping is way too powerful on this map in MP, and boring as hell in SP. The only saving grace is that it's the only map where there is such a thing as super speed control and chaining, except that it only happens in like one corner of the map and it's too risky later on (seriously, what genius thought to put Super Jumps in THIS map?!) I'd cut it if it weren't an official MBO level.

King of the Ring: -2 [-1/-1.5/-2 = -4.5]
It's like King of the Marble but annoying to control on. It's like someone thought slowly and helplessly falling down slopes was so good an entire level needed to be made of it. I like that getting the mega marble takes slightly more effort, but that's it. You're better off "round and round"ing around the ring and ignoring the gems, it's more fun that way. I would think this level is actively a new player deterrent and I'd cut it.

also, King of the Ping

Ramp Matrix: -1 [-1/0/-0.5 = -1.5]
I don't hate this map and I don't think it's unfun to play. But it is boring. I feel like you can see a pattern already coming up - all of these boring maps have... SYMMETRY! Which usually is a way for the designer to slack off on design. If you want a symmetrical map you'd need 4 times the level size to equal the depth of the design of a level the same size but not symmetrical. That being said, the design is passable, besides the way-too-easy blue for no reason at the bottom. Maybe it'd be more engaging if the finish sign was there and the blue was on top of it? It's not like this is a played map anyway.

Hunting Around: +1 [0/+1.5/+1.5 = +3]
I find this map quite fun. The level design itself is great, and each section has its own strategies. However, it loses some points because the Platinum gems, while not rare enough to be swingy, invalidate the low valued gems, and that whoever was in charge of the MP ports has an incomprehensible attraction to unnecessary powerups. Remove the Super Jumps and you get a +0.5.

In Singleplayer, I give this map a [0/+1.5/+1.5 = +1.5]. Now I bring this up because that +1.5 in design is a very different +1.5 from singleplayer; while the PQ team has strengths in individual level design, they have a blindspot to how the game itself flows played in sequence. And several parts of this map as well as in regards to where it's placed make a mediocre newbie experience, like the complexity, use of platinum gems immediately, and the unmarked no-jump section. (This thing of PQ levels "hardcoding" particular things and just expecting the player to figure them out is also really common.) But at the same time while all that gives the design score a -0.5, I also give it a +0.5 for the great time travel play and that it doesn't use powerups.

Triple Decker: 0 [0/0/+0.5 = +0.5]
I mean, it's symmetrical, but at least it's basically 3 levels in one. Gem spread is an issue - they're too close for anyone not on the floor to compete and too quick to get. This is just a filler map.

Playground: +1 [+0.5/+1/+1 = +2.5]
Really fun. It might basically be symmetrical but the three types of spawns (ice edge, middle edge, and center) make it interesting. I'm surprised that this is a beginner level, though. I mean, sure the texture colors are slightly arbitrary, but ICE in a beginner level? I think that makes the center spawns more interesting in MP than SP. In any case, the powerups work well, and I don't think there are flaws from a gameplay standpoint.

Sprawl: +2 [+1/+2/+2.5 = +5.5]
This level's a classic! Maybe overrated, but I have no problems with it. I know some people jokingly or not jokingly said they would like it removed as of course, most people have a bad matchup on it. (I'd say I'm good enough at the level that I'm not at least doing worse than average against better players.) Very few parts of the level are ever wasted, and it's not like other maps where the map is too small so that Super Jumps and Gyrocopters are actually traps. Just open enough to practice good Super Speed usage, but you are punished because there's a lot of walls in it. The unfortunate part is that better designed levels usually don't have symmetry, and that makes it harder for players new to the level to internalize it.

There's also the great spawn system I'll mirror - no issues with being able to use OOB as an easy way to stop your speed without penalty, besides a few spawns. In fact, in Singleplayer it's usually better to fall off when getting the blue as the LAST gem of a spawn so you're generally closer to the next spawn, and if you spawned a double there's also very little penalty.

Cube Isle: +1 [0/+0.5/+0.5 = +1]
Eh. It's okay, I guess. The map is at least diverse, though near one of the edges has extraordinarily hard to get gems on the slopes, especially in Singleplayer where all gems are required. I like how Super Speed usage is pretty relevant. Not too interesting but okay. Also the only map apart from Marble City where the so-called "slope pillars" are used.

Blast Club: 0 [0/0/-0.5 = -0.5]
Symmetry. Red running blue. I feel like the devs had a "super jump vs. super speed" vibe going on with the blue there, but in MP going to spawns is too important. I think this is one of the maps in that the weird spin physics with the Mega Marble is actually good to use.

Gems Ahoy!: +1 [0/+1/+0.5 = +1.5]
A really good map in Madness with gems that are interesting to get to with enough open space to make it interesting, but somewhat ruined by more nonsensical unnecessary powerups. Without the jump boosters, getting to the top of the map might not just be about who has the powerup (or blast, with the slope, rather).

Bowl: 0 [0/0/+0.5 = +0.5]
Well... it isn't symmetrical, but it sure is samey. Still, the whole level is a Distance workout, and the powerups are actually relevant, and you have slope control that's actually fun because powerups are usable on them instead of King of the Ring. I like how on this map, it's probably actually harder to play as a noob because you're punished just by inconvenience rather than OOB.

Maximo Center: -1 [0/0/-0.5 = -0.5]
*sigh* I don't find this that fun. Later on you'll see how much I like playing large levels, and this is really not the kind. It's supposed to be inspired off Sprawl but the general symmetry and lack of challenge to get to areas doesn't grant it that comparison. Also, did I mention the spawn points? Yeaaah why the hell are they at the edges? I honestly don't know if it would be worse if it were the author or the hunt level design team that put the spawns there. It just follows the pattern of "edge, high spot, center". Oh, and unlike in Sprawl, there are not enough walls and there is not enough time to care about height advantage for most spawns, leading to paths towards the gems to be mostly straight lines.

The saving grace is there are at least some attempts at unique areas, but then you have that one area at the edge that is literally a few slopes that converge to... a flat square. Yay.

This map in singleplayer gets a [0/-0.5/-1.5 = -2], since getting a height advantage is borderline hilariously ineffective. You have lost your Blast and some jumps from the top are impossible, making height advantage worthless. And you can't pick up speed otherwise you hit one of the edges and fall off. What a waste of time.

Marble Agility Course: 0 [0/0/0 = 0]
Since I get these confused all the time, this is the yellow circle MBP map with a lot of wooden "challenges" to go through, and not "Basic Agility Course" which is the ice and Super Jump map. I found this map actually more replayable than I first thought it would be, but 3 minutes is probably too much. Unfortunately, I can't rate many of these a +0.1 or something.

Marble City: +1 [0/+1/+1 = +2]
This is quite a fun map. Lots of spawn variation - I only don't like that there are no real high spread spots apart from the center tower. Still, each part of the map is different enough that I think it's a good level. The use of antiskid is also nice.

Battlecube: -1 [-0.5/-0.5/-0.5 = -1.5]
Oh, wow, it's a gravity map! So, yeah. I really like gravity maps, even if other people don't. I think it shows the highest level of skill in the game, that you can have your gravity on the wrong axis and effectively get gems in a handicap. It's nice that most gravity maps have blue gems as well - it's so satisfying when you can get a blue gem on the wr-

...Wait.

...This is not Battlecube Revisited? It's the one with only red gems?!

I swear, you didn't say that "Revisited" part last time...

...I d- I started talking before you could say the "Revisited" part? Oh, heh... ...damn...

Well, this Battlecube is boring. Unlike Platinum SP Battlecube, the edge gravity modifiers are literally a newbie trap. Also I don't know what compelled the MBO developers to give this thing red for floors.

Gravity Tower: +1 [+0.5/+1/+0.5 = +2]
Oh hey it's a good gravity level! In Multiplayer, there's not the nonsensical blue and platinum spawns that completely invalidate the red and yellow spawns, but blues still spawn, enough for satisfying blue takes. The only problem is if you're 180 degrees from the right gravity, good luck getting any gems.

In Singleplayer, this gets a [+1/+1.5/-3 = +1]. The design takes a downturn because just like Exoplanet, there's blue and platinum gem spawns that are too easy to get relative to their point value. But it's still fun, and the Time Travels make the level play better. It's unfortunate there's more time trial and error in that you're just supposed to know that the light areas give you lighter time bonuses.

Triumvirate: +1 [0/+0.5/+1 = +1.5]
I think this level is almost as iconic as Sprawl. Maybe it just looks cool to me, but I love the vertical gameplay here. There is a bug where you can fall through the floor for some reason. It's also one of the few levels where Gyrocopter and Super Jump can actually be combined without flying off into nowhere. I wish the spawns had some more spread, though.

Apex: +1 [0/+0.5/+1 = +1.5]
I'd like to like this level because it is big and it is open, which I do. The issue is that the gameplay too often relies on distance RNG, and just that you have a powerup. But it's one of the few that use the Bouncy floor, and I can't resist "jumping on stuff you're not supposed to".

---
The intermediate levels start. Remember, the three ratings are difficulty, fun, and design!
---

Basic Agility Course: 0 [0/+0.5/+0.5 = +1]
Ehhhhhhhhhh. It's not bad, though yes, the blue and the line of reds at the bottom are ridiculous. And probably doesn't deserve that much duration time. Wouldn't cut this yet. Ice is also cool - not many people think about these more stock frictions as bounce stoppers. It could probably get a self score of 1 if you changed up the spawns, because that blue on the ground is just stupid.

All Angles: -1 [0/-0.5/-1.5 = -2]
I think this map holds the world records for "most copypastes used on a level". Seriously, the gems literally have two spawn locations: on the ice and on the edge, with pretty much identical spawns every time. Suicides are encouraged on both spawns. The only thing I like is the center blue at times and that at least it's not totally symmetrical due to the "slope", but it doesn't really make up for it.

Exoplanet: -2 [-0.5/-1/-3 = -4.5]
It is practically infinitely symmetrical. The gravity modifiers are annoying and the planet gameplay is not fun since you can't jump without falling off, and the radar is only marginally accurate for these gravity situations.

Gets a nice [-1/-2/-6 = -9] in singleplayer just because of even more nonsensical game design decisions of putting the blue and platinum spawns on the EASY to collect gems (the planet), and that it's also the most die-roll level in terms of getting a good score. At least Fault Line requires some skill!

Ziggurat: -1 [0/-0.5/-1 = -1.5]
Symmetry and central blue. Well, the issue isn't that the blue is in the center in these maps, it's that it's too easy to get relative to its point value and that no other blues exist. The rest of the gameplay is just repetitive like All Angles due to the spawns.

Blender: Chop: 0 [0/+0.5/0 = +0.5]
Eh? Well, it's not repetitive and it's fast paced. I think it's fun, but this has the same problem of the easy to get high value gems invalidating the lower valued ones. And what the hell is with the Mega Marble at the top?! Do you want people to miss the platinum gems?!

I give this map a [0/-1/-0.5 = -1.5] in Singleplayer. Turns out that the Blast makes the Multiplayer map much more tolerable. Also, this might be one of the most marblebusting maps in singleplayer because every time you're kicked away, you spawn the quarter half away instead of the one where the gems are.

Gem Finding Folly: 1 [0/+1/+0 = +1]
I regret to say I can't give this map a +1.5 on the combined score, because in Singleplayer it plays much better. But this is just so Super Jump dominated, especially with the double blue (aka platinum). And what the hell's up with the Teleporter powerup? It plays even more useless.

Singleplayer gets a [0/+1/+1 = +2] - the time travels actually matter, but I don't think it's any more fun, since instead of hunting for platinums, now you hunt for platinums and time travels just being available. And, WHY DOESN'T THE RADAR SHOW THE TIME TRAVELS?!

Marble it Up!: 1 [0/+1/+1 = +2]
This is like a cross between Sprawl and Epicenter - I don't really like how symmetrical it is, but Super Jump doesn't entirely dominate play and Blast matters. This is slightly less fun in Singleplayer due to times when one of the two are absolutely necessary to get a gem.

Marbleland: 0 [+0.5/0/+1 = +1.5]
Well, this is an interesting rating, isn't it? This level is such a hit and miss. Half the areas are fun, and then the mud/fan area as well as the drained water area. This map only gets points for being big, and I like the big area opposite the mud. If I didn't rate on difficulty this would get a straight 1, so this +1.5 combined is misleading.

In singleplayer, this gets a... [0/-0.5/+0.5 = 0].
Water is not fun, and neither is not having Blast so you can't recover from the almost-possible jumps in the brick-jumping area.

Gems in the Road: 1 [0/+1/+1 = +2]
I love this map! It's a great adaptation from MBG and MBU at the same time. It's like a more predictable Vortex Effect. What I don't like is that slide - though it doesn't have a blue, sliding down it sure is equal to a blue. Otherwise, it's great and also teaches speed control near the edges.

Outlook: 0 [+0.5/+0.5/+0.5 = +1.5]
Uh... The map itself is fun. The interior is fun. I also think the cannon is great and THANK YOU SO MUCH for making it a colored cannon. Why the living hell are "most cannons white" in this? But the elephant in the room is obviously that tornado. I can't give it a rating above 0 because of it. Also, it's worse design because newbies do not know any other way to get to it.

Now I regret this difficulty thing...

Singleplayer, it gets a [0/0/0 = 0] because of score and lack of Blast forcing a lot of Tornado usage. I still love you, cannon placer!

Epicenter: 1 [0/+1/0 = +1]
I wish I could reflect my singleplayer preferences here, as I think this is a fun Singleplayer map. Unfortunately I can't. The design is fun but the middle blue is so easy to stay at. Ah well, it's still fun, and at least it's not the only blue.

Triple Action: Wait, what? Okay, whoever made this sheet hates Triple Trail that much??????????????

Triple Trail: 1 [0/+1.5/+0.5 = +2]
I think this is my favorite map out of all of PQ. It's a shame it's ruined by more unnecessary powerups in MP. In Singleplayer, getting that Super Jump is always such a tricky choice, and in Multiplayer I guess nobody compared about competing for that choice. I swear, the yellow island has like 6 Super Jumps on that one alone. The only other problems: the bottom of the yellow island is still bad to be in, people end up "taking" certain islands, and nobody knows where the teleporters go. Also, the pink cannon that leads to the left island is a newbie trap, and now the """bug fix""" prevented use of cannon + gyrocopter since you already go too low before you can activate powerups. Isn't game design great?

Singleplayer, [0/+1/+0.5 = +1.5]. The Time Travels are great, but getting good scores is too luck-based. You really need the Time Travels. Oh, and the bottom of the yellow island is a runkiller in more than one way.

Skate Battle Royale MBU: 1 [0/+0.5/+0.5 = +1]
Ah, Skate Battle Royale. It's fun, but the blues mostly being at the top make a pretty obvious red run location. And the bunches of reds in the slopes are simply frustrating. But I think there's enough variety to make it fun, though my matchups haven't been great.

Tilo: 1 [0/+1/+0.5 = +1.5]
It's a non-symmetrical big map! The design isn't... all too interesting, but it's pretty solid, and I love the big height difference but one that doesn't make height obviously better. I'd recommend playing it, but hopefully it doesn't lag. Hey, is that why symmetrical big maps are made?

Sweep: 1 [0/+0.5/+0.5 = +1]
This map's... okay. The moving platforms are interesting as a hazard, but the map doesn't really do much with it. It throws in Shock Absorbers and Super Bounces but once you get hit by the blocks, it's already too late. The main exhibit of the map is the relatively uninteresting blue.

Terrace Tundra: 1 [0/+0.5/+1 = +1.5]
It's quite fun and diverse. The only issue I have is the fences, as PQ's "realistic" models basically turn into random models. Also, due to the extending (not floating) floors, OOB spawn abuse is hilarious. But why the easy blues in the water?

Singleplayer, [0/+1/+1 = +2]. The Time Travels make this map even better, but it has the Triple Trail problem. (Think... Triple Trail, Terrace Tundra, Time Travel, that's triple, too!)

Ramps Reloaded: -1 [0/-0.5/-0.5 = -1]
I mean... It's okay. Not actually that un-fun, but every spawn is basically the same thing. Also, seeing yellow gems on yellow is annoying. Still, I would want to play this more in MP a little bit.
Also, I like how it's 4:30 in duration - "It's fun, but NOT FIVE MINUTES. The level's just not fun enough for five full minutes!"

Vortex Effect: 0 [+0.5/0/0 = +0.5]
This map is just... okay. Apparently Frostfire never uses Super Speed spawn abuse on this, but I think it's most effective here when speed control would be so easy just by falling off. The center isn't bad either. Still, this amount of holes seems more appropriate for an Advanced map...

Battlecube Revisited: 1 [0/+0.5/+0.5 = +1]
Well, this Battlecube is boring. Unlike Platinum SP Battlecube, the edge gravity modifiers are literally a new-
I'm kidding, of course. This level is great, though it is rather... fooling that this is done in a very MBO-faithful style. I guess it didn't look good in MBP? The issue with this map in the design is that the radars do not specify elevation at all, so you can't immediately tell if a gem is spawning on the 90 degree face or the 180 degree one. And you can't look up well. I wonder if a mod can be made so that the marble's position stays when it tries to zoom in?

Core: 0 [0/0/+0.5 = +0.5]
It looks good. If I cared about a graphics score, it'd get more, but thankfully I don't. This was the map I was most excited to play just from watching videos of Core, but... the gameplay is really lacking. There aren't enough gravity modifiers near the middle, and the radar does not show which way the gravity modifiers go in, which is more bad UI design.

Ramps Revamped: -2° [0/-1.5/-0.5 = -2]
The idea feels like it should work. I like that there are some parts that are actually flat from some angles as the slope and modifier cancel out each other. But it's just an RNG fest of whoever is pointing down instead of up at the gems. It's too fast for me to figure out which gravity modifier switches it in a split second - by then it's too late. Imagine King of the Ring but also tilted. Oh wait, that'd actually make some slopes fair!

---
The advanced levels start. Remember, the three ratings are difficulty, fun, and design!
---

Skate Battle Royale PQ: 1 [0/+0.5/+0.5 = +1]

Horizon: 1 [+0.5/+0.5/+1 = +2]
I'm a fan of this "blue snipe" map. I wish there was a practice mode to do so with. Unfortunately, most spawns are reds, so the blues (and especially that double blue - what the hell is that). I had a recent match with Evoker where we had at least 4 double blue spawns. If only I got that luck in Singleplayer. Anyway, it's a very diverse map, and has about as iconic locations as Sprawl. But that floor blue should probably be removed.

Lupus: 1 [+0.5/+1/+0.5 = +2]
After practicing this map a ton in Singleplayer (I currently have the WR, 167) - I can say that I think only half the criticism against this level is correct. This level was definitely designed without Blast in mind, and many challenges become a joke with Blast. Yes, the Super Jump is obscene. But I'm not sure it dictates so much of the game, as only one corner (bouncy corner) is actually that disadvantaged.

SP [+1/+1/+1 = +3]. Lots of clever tricks you can do on this level, both with powerups and spawns. Some wallhits become necessary and Time Travel play is once again important.

Par Pit: -1 [+0.5/-0.5/-0.5 = -0.5]
This level sure is under par. I don't mind the wallhits for the walls, but getting stuck in the tornado is a joke. I love how everyone doesn't even go 15 feet near it playing this map.

Wonky Waters: 0 [0/+1/-0.5 = 0.5]
Do you like swimming in molasses half the time? Because I sure don't. I think Threefolder insulted Marble Blast Super's water for being like a low gravity trigger, but is PQ water really any better?
The design of the level is fine, though. Besides the oddly easy platinum gem.

I haven't unlocked this in SP yet but I assume the score would be the same.

Concentric: 0 [0/0/0 = 0]
The easy to stay-at center blue is really dumb and comprises the majority of the match. The rest is battlecube-like red and yellow spawns. The only saving grace is that finally a map thought about just increasing the height of the gems (because there are no other creative places to put them). The map looks good, though... but I wonder how it'd play with the walls rotating, because it sure seems like that kind of map.

Platinum Construction Co.: 0 [0/0/+0.5 = +0.5]
This is one of those maps where you imagine a bigger better map than is there only to realize that the screenshot you based it on has absolutely nothing to the sides or behind it. Though I have a good matchup on it, I can't say it's all that fun. Maybe dissatisfying? Because when you 'learn' this map, it turns out that it doesn't have much depth to it to warrant the working memory required to memorize all the paths. It's like Core - what you're looking at is a graphical mirage, almost. At least it uses cannons? But spawns are so close in Multiplayer that the cannons don't matter... the routes to get down and up aren't interesting enough, and spawn abuse is too easy. (You can easily get from floor 3 to floor 1 this way.) And yet ironically with the fake uneven floors there's no good spots to edge hit or fall down, which would add map depth.

Why was this greenlit, because it looked nice? Otherwise this'd get a [0/0/+0.5/+3 = +3.5].

Singleplayer, I don't have it unlocked, but it uses the cannons. That's not enough for me to give it anything other than a 0 [0.5].

Architecture: 1 [+0.5/+1/+1 = +2.5]
Provides a great mix of challenge and variety. Still a classic - the only thing I don't like are the fan areas again. Some of the spawn abuse on this map is hilarious.

Eye of the Storm: -2 [+0.5/-1/-1.5 = -2]
Hurricane Stormeye killed 1643 marbles today. I have to love how the tornado is inside the ground instead of slightly being higher, because that means you can't use it as a good launching tool. Also, height advantage is dumb again.

Vibrancy Grounds: 0 [0/+0.5/+0.5 = +1]
Ehhhh... this rating is too tricky. This is another "controversial" map - a lot of bad stuff, but also a lot of good stuff. You've got the water and the stupid water tunnel, then the random scenery (at least MBP was consistent) - but then the far but reliable cannon/powerups, and the use of time as a hazard. Also, this map looks great as well. But you know, trees usually don't... grow like there...

SP gets [0/0/+0.5 = +0.5] because of platinums and blues that are basically 1% harder to get than the yellows and reds. And also, WHY DOESN'T THE RADAR SHOW THE TIME TRAVELS?!, again?!

Sacred: 1 [0/+0.5/+1 = +1.5]
Sucker for big maps again. A lot of challenge variety in this one and one that actually benefits from spawn tricks. I especially like the jump ramps. What I don't like is that the radar is insufficient to both judge distance and elevation (at least the arrows does, but you can't enable multiple radars, can you?) so I'm often tricked into dead ends.

Citadel: 0 [0/0/+1 = +1]
Look, it might be a big map, but so many things in the map have no point. At least due to the time it takes and spread of the gems, though, people do often get good chances to get gems in MP. Currently the cannon bug where powerups are automatically used (this didn't happen before) ruins the cannons. Also, the traction modifiers probably mean it would mess up your muscle memory.

Gets a singleplayer [0/0/+1.5 = +1.5] just because of the Time Travels. Though the orange and green sections could use some work.

Promontory: 1 [0/+1/+1 = +2]
Yeah, it's somewhat symmetrical and big and I wish the top of the map mattered, like, at all. But the distance tricks are really what matters, and the Mega Marble physics also make it interesting. I also love the plays possible in the garage, though I wish the entrances were maybe marked on the radar? Hard to tell with all the hills.

Nadir: 1 [+0.5/+0.5/+0.5 = +1.5]
The low friction is obviously a big theme of this map, and I'm really not a big fan of it. In MP you always seem lost if you don't have a powerup. In Singleplayer I'd rate it the same. It's kind of oddly bland for a level with the red texture themes. I like the "Divergence" styling of it, though. It's also got another map like it, and I wonder what my review of that would be?

Zenith: 1 [+0.5/+0.5/+0.5 = +1.5]
The low friction is obviously a big theme of this map, and I'm really not a big fan of it. In MP you always seem lost if you don't have a powerup. In Singleplayer I'd rate it the same. It's kind of oddly bland for a level with the red texture themes. I like the "Divergence" styling of it, though. It's also got another map like it, and I wonder what my review of that would be?

Fault Line: -3 [+0.5/-2/-4 = -5.5]
Only marginally better than Quaked Path being an MP level. Also, this map is practically 8-way symmetrical. The description has been redacted because you do not want to know this level exists. It would only work as a part of a level. Not the whole thing. (lazy.)

In Singleplayer it gets a [+0.5/-2.5/-5 = -7]. Now I will stop talking about this joke of a level.

Ring: 0 [0/0/0 = +0.00004]
You probably wanted to brag about your programming with this one. Well, it's a cool novelty, but it sure is easy to be in the inner ring and get to the gems waaaay faster, ain't it? It probably screws with your movement (like Citadel) too much to be used as a practice map.

Megas: 2 [0/+1.5/+1 = +2.5]
Man... I'd like to see what the map was before Matan turned it into mini size. For it's not big enough for me. The challenges are great, though, and the big building is surely the signpost of the map.

Pyramid: 0 [0/+0.5/+0.5 = +1]
I didn't know Threefolder did Hunt maps at all. This reminds me of a Wii Party board. I liked the height challenge in Singleplayer, but it really isn't hard enough to be near the last two levels in Advanced. I feel like the Advanced category is almost a bin throwing area since most people won't choose them. Like the last cards of a "pick any card" selection.

Parkour Peaks: 1 [+1/+0.5/+0.5 = +2]
Hey, it's not a bad level, but it does seem slightly lacking. It tries to milk out the Shock Absorber and Super Bounce powerups (and Super Speed too to some extent), but the map is incredibly crowded. Blast is really the only way this is... acceptable, to put it that way.

Spires: 2 [+1/+0.5/+1.5 = +3]
I love the fitting closure of this map! Really good idea to put it at the end of the list. I love how there's little powerups so that height "advantage" is very little of an advantage. Only thing I don't: the radars not showing powerups because nobody thought to make icons for any other game, so I have no idea the powerup locations. I'd like to see Super Bounce and Shock Absorber on this map - they weren't in MBO, of course, so how would this map be? It's also a slightly strange finale map in some way because all it uses are powerups and antiskid.

-

-

-

-

Nukesweeper Revisited: -13 [0/-20/-80 = -100]
Last edit: 20 Aug 2017 22:13 by main_gi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nockess

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• CylinderKnot
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Personal Text
  • Thank you received: 76
21 Aug 2017 02:42 - 21 Aug 2017 02:43 #2
I'll leave my reviews here, but don't expect numbers. Expect words that describe how I feel (Painful, very bad, bad, boring, fun, very fun, amazing).
Warning: I might have a bias toward solo hunt since I have more experience in that compared to multiplier, hence the lack of MP knowledge.

King of the Marble Boring
It's not a bad map, but it's not fun, either. Camping the Mega Marble makes you a lot more likely to win since there is only one MM powerup. At least it's a short level.

King of the Ring Fun
Ping steals run rampant, but I absolutely love just flying in circles, collecting the gems. Blue spawns ruin the rhythm.

Ramp Matrix Very bad
Ugh, it's based almost entirely on luck. It's symmetrical, which makes it less interesting. I have the #7 solo score on that level because I got 10 blues, and 6 of them were consecutive, which shows how luck-based it is. I was half-asleep when that happened! When I'm feeling really skilled, I might not even get the US because of luck.

Hunting Around MP Fun
I like how the TM's were replaced with useful Blasts since they work really well in the no-jumping zone. There is enough variation to keep the level enjoyable.

Hunting Around SP Painful
What a lovely tutorial to Gem Hunt, right? It's an absolute mess for a tutorial. There's just so much going on! You're trying to focus on collecting the gems, but you have this gimmicky no-jumping zone and icy hills and a series of raised platforms with tons of supports that get in your way. Getting high scores is based almost entirely on luck, even more so than Ramp Matrix.

Triple Decker Bad
MBP maps don't work well in Hunt mode, but this isn't the worst I have seen. Blue gems are most likely to appear on top, which is the high ground, too. At least it's high-scoring in a solo perspective.

Playground Boring
Ice in a beginner level? Those yellow gems on the sloped ice in the middle are a pain to get. Ice isn't much of a problem in Hunting Around because it's flat, and there's so little of it, but there are icy slopes here. Overall, it's not bad, but it's not good, either.

Sprawl Fun
I used to hate Sprawl, but I enjoy it now. I love steamrolling through an entire spawn with a MM and knocking opponents away, too. Double blues are possible, but they're not common. Skillful powerup usage and spin control are required.

Cube Isle Fun
This level is quite diverse, and it doesn't feel chaotically assembled (I'm looking at you, Megas). Gems sometimes spawn on a slope at the edge, and those take a little too long to collect. Anyway, I certainly enjoy this map!

Blast Club Boring
At least it's not a five-minute map! The symmetrical design makes it bland, and so are the gem spawns.

Gems Ahoy! Very fun
It's a five-minute level, and it's the most high-scoring! On my first try, I got a whopping 285 points! This is currently the only Hunt level where my score exceeds 300. The transition from Madness to MP Hunt worked extremely well for the most part, but getting from bottom to top may be an issue. Either way, you have lots of room for error for solo runs, which makes bad luck less painful.

Bowl Fun
The small chance of a blue means that ties might never happen for the rest of the game. It's a little flat, but I see myself enjoying this map a lot in the future with the aspect of going ludicrous speed and then controlling spin to land next to the gems without sailing past them.

Maximo Center MP Fun
Platinums have an insanely low chance of spawning, but you start screaming for joy when you see one. Triple blues are possible but insanely rare. Wait, it's... It's PQ Sprawl!

Maximo Center SP Fun
Platinums are more common, but that makes higher scores more luck-based. When I got the Awesome Score, I collected 9 platinums! The luck factor isn't nearly as atrocious as Hunting Around, but it's still there a bit. I like being able hear lots of dings in a short amount of time based on the spawns.

Marble Agility Course Boring
There is some enjoyment in playing this map not designed for Hunt, but long-term enjoyment is practically none.

Marble City Very fun
All the powerups here are quite useful, even the gyrocopter. It's asymmetrical, which makes matches even more interesting. On an unrelated note, I envy Invictaa's 11 blues.

Battlecube Painful
It's a gravity level that only uses three directions. Not only that, but the only gems that spawn are red.
That's right. The only gems that spawn are red. Not only that, but it's mostly based on luck. Peacock actually was in the lead for most of the match against Eguy (granted Eguy's ping).

Gravity Tower MP Fun
It's an enjoyable gravity level that uses only four directions. I would have loved to see a mechanic that involves going off one of the ends and falling toward the other end to get rid of some of the campy nature. It's a lot more balanced than the SP variant.

Gravity Tower SP Very bad
This is a rare case of "it's so bad it's good." Your next spawn will either be 5 reds and 2 yellows (9 points) or 6 blues and 3 platinums (60 points). There is very little "in-between." Could this have been a satire on the frequency of blues (and in early PQ map cases, platinums) in some MP maps? The level is literally based on luck, but the Awesome Score is better than the one on Hunting Around.

Triumvirate Boring
It's chaotically assembled, and it's almost fun, but there's one little thing that prevents me from putting this as Fun:
THOSE STUPID HOLES! There is a giant hole that's not on the bottom bottom, and it's not in a corner corner. It's a slope up from the bottom bottom near the corner corner.

Apex Fun
It's very diverse and has a proper MBP Hunt feel to it. I see myself aiming for high scores later on that level eventually.

Basic Agility Course Boring
Its high frequency of blues makes for interesting games, but the bad design brings down any joy of playing this level.

All Angles Very bad
Thank goodness it only lasts for three minutes! This is as boring as you can get before it becomes painful to play. Gem spawns almost always consist of three reds and a yellow in a diagonal T formation on ice, and suicide is encouraged on edge spawns. At least it's not symmetrical!

Exoplanet MP Fun
Outer rings are a little tricky, but using the planet makes things easier. Blast powerups are useful for jumping a little higher and bumping your opponents away from the spawns.

Exoplanet SP Bad
The planet was debuffed in the MP version for a very good reason. The planet in the SP version often spawns blues and platinums along with mostly yellows! If I could describe this level in three words, I'd say luck, luck, and luck. At least it's bearable.

Ziggurat Boring
It's nice and open with a hill structure in the middle, but it feels really bland.

Blender: Chop MP Fun
Gem spawns are unbalanced, but jumping over the blades with a Blast feels oh so satisfying. Respawning is a little irritating at times, but that's not much of an issue.

Blender: Chop SP Boring
Remove the blast from MP, and you have a boring level.

Gem Finding Folly MP Fun
I really like the design of this level due to its interesting spawns. It may be a little chaotic, but it's still enjoyable.

Gem Finding Folly SP Fun
GFF in SP is fun in a different way. The two hidden TT's are very handy. There seems to be a lot of strategy in collecting TT's as you arrive at spawns, and positioning is not too much of an issue with being able to roll OOB to spawn on the middle layer.

Marble it Up! Very fun
I like the idea of Sprawl with a little more technicality sprinkled in, and it feels just right.

Marbleland MP Fun
Blast makes certain things much easier. I'm glad that the water is drained because water is so sluggish. Where did the platinums go? The mud/fan area is bad.

Marbleland SP Boring
Not only do you not have Blast, but the water exists. At least there are more platinums.

Gems in the Road Fun
It's a weird map, but it's enjoyable. The most redeeming quality is just flying down the slide and hearing dingdingdingdingdingding!

Outlook MP Very fun
Multiplayer Hunt mechanics make this level a blast! That stupid underground section below the tornado, however, prevents me from ranking this as Amazing.

Outlook SP Boring
This is a map that needs Blast. Unfortunately, that's not a thing in SP. What do you do when you get gems in the underground area? RESTART! Something else just feels missing.

Epicenter Very fun
I loved practicing on this map right off the bat. The carpet volcano is tricky to climb, and the gem spawns in the middle are too close. Otherwise, it's an awesome level.

Triple Trail MP Fun
Did somebody just puke powerups? However, the sheer abundance of unnecessary powerups makes jumping to other islands a breeze. Occasional platinums are good.

Triple Trail SP Boring
It's too luck-based to be as enjoyable as it could be.

Skate Battle Royale MBU Fun
I love sliding around in that huge trench. See a blue up top? Use the trench and/or a powerup! Yellows like to sprinkle themselves outside the trench, and they're easy to get.

Tilo Fun
It feels a bit chaotic, but I like it. The design is certainly interesting for being a big map that mostly runs back and forth instead of being more like a square.

Sweep Very fun
I probably find lots of enjoyment out of this map because I love seeing things get knocked around, and dodging the two moving cubes feels like something from The World's Hardest Game. The icy pit the middle ruins things a little for me.

Terrace Tundra MP Fun
This feels like Zenith in a garden but more balanced. Doing trim-hits with Super Speeds is certainly rewarding!

Terrace Tundra SP Very fun
Surprisingly, this level doesn't feel nearly as luck-based as I thought it would be. The Time Travels are an awesome addition since they add a new level of depth. Remember: Super Speed trim tricks are so fun! Positioning well is a must.

Ramps Reloaded Bad
MBG SP levels don't translate well to Hunt mode. Blue steals run rampant. The level has rotational symmetry, which makes it even more boring. I hate trying to find that last yellow gem on the yellow side, only to see that I found a Blast! There is also a lot of luck involved. Fortunately, it's not a full five minutes.

Vortex Effect Very fun
Spawn abuse, spawn abuse, spawn abuse! Once you figure out the ropes of spawn abuse, you will love this level. The middle area seems to break the feel of the level.

Battlecube Revisited Amazing
I love gravity levels, and this one uses all six main directions! This level feels very balanced, and there is not too much luck behind it. The arrow-radar is highly advised in order to do well.

Core Very fun
This level was a pain to figure out, but once you master the art of the center gravity modifiers, you will love this. Seriously, those center gravity modifiers make this level possible to navigate. I love it!

Ramps Revamped Fun
It's highly luck-based, but mastering this level is totally worth it, especially against experienced players who don't know how this works.

Skate Battle Royale PQ MP Boring
I don't really find this level fun at all. The layout is too different, and it's too small for a skating concept.

Skate Battle Royale PQ SP Boring
Read what I said above for SBR PQ MP.

Horizon Very bad
Surprisingly, I really dislike Horizon. You saw that right. I really dislike Horizon.
It's all about sniping blues, but there are too many all-red spawns. Why is there a not-uncommon double blue spawn in a MBU map?

Lupus MP Very fun
Blast and Super Jump make reaching the top part more convenient. The only platinum gem is in the pipe, and it's not uncommon. You still need to be skilled to navigate the level easily.

Lupus SP Fun
Missing the top portion is a little too punishing. I really like how this level tests your agility when you need to grab gems on the other side of the level.

Par Pit Painful
It's a cramped map that has a tornado in the middle. Sometimes, the best way out of a pit is to hit backspace. What an awful level! For some reason, many people don't know that there is a Mega Marble on top of the map.

Wonky Waters MP Boring
I like the concept, but this should have stayed a concept. The water is too sluggish and interferes with gameplay.

Wonky Waters SP Fun
The Time Travels are enough to make this level more fun in SP than in MP.

Concentric Fun
Spin control is a huge factor in this level. Snagging Blasts is awesome here for jumping the walls. Unfortunately, the center blue ruins it a little for me since it's so easy to get.

Platinum Construction Co. MP Boring
The level's chaotic design is prettier from a distance. The bulletins lighten the mood, but the level is ultimately uninteresting.

Platinum Construction Co. SP Boring
Read what I said above.

Architecture Very fun
This level's design leads to huge point differentials between good and not-so-good players. There is actually a small chance for a double blue here! The fans/ice area is designed to induce rage, but the level's high point is the hilarious respawn mechanics.

Eye of the Storm Painful
Remember what I said about Par Pit? This time, you have gems on top of the level, which means that positioning is even more important. Don't you hate it when a blue spawns inside your opponent when you get the last gem? The steps are now slopes, which makes them even worse. Spawn abuse will not help you!

Vibrancy Grounds MP Boring
This should have stayed SP. The messy design does not make for a fun experience.

Vibrancy Grounds SP Boring
The Time Travels make this more enjoyable, and the time penalty area actually works here. It's just infuriating sometimes.

Sacred Bad
It's called Sacred because you sac the last red and camp. What's with the little rooms on one end of the level? This is a very messy version of Vortex Effect, but there is some enjoyment.

Citadel MP Very fun
The increased frequency of blues feels like a good compromise for no time-stops. Just one question: Why is there a quadruple platinum spawn? Aside from the lag from having a potato computer, this is awesome!

Citadel SP Amazing
You could say that this is the only non-terrible Pablo level.
The level isn't too based on luck, and it's addictive as heck. Those time-stops allow you to strategize while you play, so you can take as long as you need. Despite the lag, I absolutely love this level. Getting my score from 150 to 155 to widen the gap between Frostfire and me took 48 hours, but that was worth it.

If you get the blue above the middle, consider your run absolutely hosed.

Promontory Very fun
I like the layered aspect of the level. It's huge and has carpet, but it also has Mega Marbles, so that leads to some interesting plays. There seems to be some squandered potential with the barren top flats.

Nadir MP Fun
This level is not meant to be easy. This is meant to be difficult. If you're good, you will seriously overpower any not-so-good players. The space friction is a little rage-inducing sometimes, and hazards seem to be haphazardly placed.

Nadir SP Fun
Without Blast, it's a little harder to get around, but the Teleporter powerup leads to interesting plays.

Zenith Fun
I find Zenith to be a little more fun than Nadir, but Nadir is slightly more balanced.

Fault Line MP Very bad
Just let the level speak for itself.

Fault Line SP Painful
No blast in this atrocious level!

Ring Very fun
You know how I am with gravity levels by now. Double blues aren't uncommon, but I once encountered a triple blue. Xedron claims to have encountered triple blues a few times and once even a quadruple blue. WOW! The green-ring spawns aren't too hard to get, but if a gem spawns in the yellow ring, have fun.

Megas Very bad
I see no enjoyment from this mess of a map. It's not painful to play, but it gets close to that. There is a double blue...

Pyramid Fun
Stair-step Mountain would have been more of a fitting name, but I love the design nonetheless. It seems too easy for Advanced, but if you're playing the levels in order in a marathon, I guess you could say it's a breather to get you ready for the last two levels. Positioning matters in the level!

Parkour Peaks Fun
I like the concept of this level. If there were an Expert category for MP Hunt, this would be in it. This is great for honing your recoil skills, but I don't see this being good for MP.

Spires Fun
Oh, goodie... the grand finale of Advanced! Man, this is truly difficult. With just the right plays, the carpet is really good for getting Dragging Out your rivals. Experienced players will truly shine here. Gyrocopter, gyrocopter, gyrocopter! You certainly need all six minutes to get high scores.

...Nukesweeper Revisited Very painful
NO.

Shall I eventually cover the customs?

Signature
Last edit: 21 Aug 2017 02:43 by CylinderKnot.
The following user(s) said Thank You: main_gi, Evokrypt

• main_gi
  • main_gi's Avatar Topic Author
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Thank you received: 31
22 Aug 2017 23:31 #3
I tried to make the formatting look better on this but as it turns out this forum backend does not allow for any WYSIWYG so I am just gonna do it normally. Thanks CylinderKnot for the custom levels list, too much mattp prevented me from finding them. (This might be turned into the "Bonus" category in the future as I requested to HiGuy.)

I have edited these ratings to account for some of my later inferences and Frostfire's suggestion: a "balance" count (3rd), and a "visuals" count (5th). Difficulty is at 4th. Those will no longer be factored into the rating.

Example Mission: 0 [0/-0.5/-0.5/0/0 (-1.0)]
Not only is this rather contentless on its own, but how does this work as a sandbox of anything when it doesn't have all the powerups? Surprisingly I won in a 1v5 during this, so there is some intenseness.

Reminder for TL;DR readers: Scores have changed into Fun/Design/Balance/Difficulty/Visuals!!!

Quartile: 0 [0/+0.5/0/0/0 (+0.5)]
Eh. There's a similar custom level like this (Centroid) that has this same "distance and accuracy" motif, but it's symmetrical just like this, and I don't think this map design is great.

Sphere Plates: -π [0/-π/0/0/0 (-π)]
It is physically not playable, as you always spawn 180 degrees from the interior, so you just fall out of bounds. Probably would play better than Exoplanet if it actually was playable because you could jump. I give it a circumference out of diameter.

Archipelago: 0 [+0.5/0/0/0/0 (+0.5)]
Plays like Vortex Effect and may as well be randomly generated. Still, the circles make for a unique experience.

Daedalus: +1 [+0.5/+1/0/0/0 (+1.5)]
I didn't even really think of this as a good MBG map, but I actually had some fun playing it. It's probably better than most of the garbage in the official selection.

Grassy: 0 [+0.5/0/0/-0.5/+0.5 (+0.5)]
It's too small and symmetrical to be an interesting map for me, but there is one design aspect I like about it - the colored textures showing the gems that spawn. Otherwise, the ring spawn is annoying (if you just fall off the run is ruined), and I'm pretty sure no gems I've ever seen spawn below.

Gym: +1 [+1/+0.5/0/+0.5/0 (+1.5)]
I swear, Daedalus and Gym probably used to be maps. Well, I still think this map is fun, but needs less crappy gem placements. Stuff like jumping out the windows is really fun to me. Also, it's a big map.

Good to be King: 0 [+0.5/+0.5/0/0/-0.5 (+1)]
This is an odd map - there are a lot of things like the slopes that seem to encourage speed, but nothing in the level has gems that fill that speed gap, so... there is no point. But it's good filler, I guess, which is more than I can say for some. Also, the hell is up with some of the slope graphics? Someone didn't align their brushes...

Heart of the Typhoon: +2 [+1/+1/+0.5/+0.5/+0.5 (+2.5)]
I love this. I love this. Can I explain why I love this? I love this, okay. Well, this feels like a fair inclusion into Advanced but some people run toasters. Spread and challenge is enough to give people fair shots for everything. The only things I dislike: powerups are plentiful enough that since you pick up speed quickly, the distance's effect does not really come into play. I want to see a map so big that you will often need 2 powerups to get through. And don't put tornados into maps like this please.

Hikaru's V Shape: 0 [0/-0.5/0/0/0 (-0.5)]
This was way more exciting in video form, like "How did he make a custom MBU level?!" Now it's just rather lazy. Does that count as emotional manipulation to show mediocre levels that nobody else can get?

Landscape: 0 [0/0/0/0/-0.5 (0)]
The level looks like texture salad and plays like it too.

Layered: +1 [+1/+0.5/+0.5/+0.5/-0.5 (+2)]
Why was this re- it's a big map, isn't it? Damn, you people probably couldn't even run Promontory. I love the necessary powerup play and that it actually uses verticality. And what kind of "antiskid" does this map even use? This still has the artifact of idiot-graphic-designer shadows where instead of lowering the *brightness* they lowered the *saturation*.

Another reminder for TL;DR readers: I am omitting the last two numbers from the combined rating as it does not represent the map enough to be factored in.

Meltdown: -1 [0/-1/-0.5/0/-0.5 (-1.5)]
I would have rated the design a -0.5, but the title is clickbait and there is no lava, so it is -1. It is symmetrical and the blue is at the center. Of course it's a FUBAR map.

Timbertown: 0 [0/+0.5/0/0/+0.5 (+1)]
At least it looks cool. OOB allowing you to still get gems is both arbitrary and hilarious because you can get gems while OOB. This was obviously made for another gamemode.

Points of the Radar: 0 [0/0/-0.5/0/0 (-0.5)]
Just like in Points of the Compass, the moving platforms have no point. It's mostly powerup spam and blue skeelshots (and hoping your opponent always jumps using superjumps).

Triple Deckers: 0 [0/0/+0.5/0/0 (+0.5)]
The blues lodged in the underside of the stairs are sort of interesting, but the level really isn't. If you want the rest of the gameplay just play Sprawl.

Prophetic: 1 [+1/+0.5/+0.5/+1/0 (+2)]
I like it as much as Heart of the Typhoon and it probably lags much less than Heart of the Typhoon. It has a lot more holes, and I'm not really a fan of that, but it does mean slightly more difficulty.
The following user(s) said Thank You: CylinderKnot

• CylinderKnot
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Personal Text
  • Thank you received: 76
23 Aug 2017 00:58 #4
Woo, it's time for custom level reviews! I hope the power doesn't go out on me because I'm writing this during a very heavy storm and flash flood.

Example Mission Boring
It's not meant to be a great mission since it's the example hunt template. Where are the powerups?

Quartile Fun
It's symmetrical, and it seemed boring at first, but the level started to grow on me a little. An insanely difficult Platinum Score is bound to keep you trying for hours. Watch out for the occasional double blue.

Sphere Plates Boring
You can't play it today because you spawn outside the sphere and are stuck in an OOB loop until the timer ends. When this was playable, it was bland. It's symmetrical with no obstacles.

Archipelago Fun
Despite being made almost entirely of circles, the concept of island hopping was unique. I would have liked to see more scenery.

Daedalus Boring
The unbalanced and luck-based nature of this level ruins a bit of the fun. It's okay.

Grassy Bad
This feels really chaotic. You don't need to memorize any of the gem spawns because the color of the ground indicates which gem will spawn. This map is way too small.

Gym Fun
Despite having stupid spawns, I found jumping through windows to be quite enjoyable.

Good to be King Boring
I like the multi-layered concept of King of the Marble, but the execution could have been improved greatly. Short lines of six gems aren't good.

Heart of the Typhoon Very fun
Despite the lag, I really enjoy this level. If gems spawn by the tornado, consider your run hosed. The hazards spiced up the level a little bit.

Hikaru's V Shape Painful
This level is one giant Swansonism. I even got QOTD for saying that. Jokes aside, the gameplay is utterly terrible. It's almost as bad as NSR.

Landscape Very bad
It's not painful to play, but it gets close. The level looks like and plays like clown puke.

Layered Very fun
Despite being a mess, it's very fun to play. Powerup usage is absolutely required to get some of the gems spawns. For whatever reason, shadows were done by making the texture monochrome instead of darker.

Meltdown Very bad
It's symmetrical and bland as heck. There's nothing melty about it. I'd rate this Painful if I didn't fall asleep while playing.

Timbertown Boring
I think this is meant to be a concept rather than a map. There's not enough variation in the textures.

Points of the Radar Boring
It's really flat, and there isn't too much remarkable.

Triple Deckers Boring
Tucked-away blues are unique, but the unique design isn't really great. It feels too chaotic.

Prophetic Very fun
I feel a Heart of the Typhoon vibe for some reason. I'd almost rate this Amazing, but it feels a little too long, and the level feels a little lopsided.

Signature

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.827 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.