• EdFanTheSuperMegaKid
  • EdFanTheSuperMegaKid's Avatar Topic Author
  • New Marbler
  • New Marbler
  • Spongetool Edition
  • Thank you received: 0
08 Aug 2021 23:32 - 08 Aug 2021 23:35 #1

Part 1: Marble Skins and Music
This custom pack for PlatinumQuest includes all the exclusive marble skins and music extracted from Marble Blast XP.

While the music isn't mostly part of the custom graphic category, it can also be downloaded to be fit inside your PlatinumQuest Jukebox.

For those who don't know, Marble Blast XP is an unofficial release to the Marble Blast family on Hasbro's NetJet. It has the same exact levels from Marble Blast GOLD, but with different textures and design. It also has its own music and marble skins and had an extended leaderboard system. Legend has it that you must purchase it from the NetJet and play it using its controller, and since 2011 (if you don't have a NetJet or haven't at least purchased it), it's now impossible to play it unless you get the No NetJet version of it. (By Matthieu Parizeau)
marbleblast.com/index.php/forum/mb-mods-...se-temporary-key-fix

DOWNLOADS (inside a folder)

A stupidly noobish Marble Blast player who despises Castle Colossus and wants to make a Fusion DLC for OpenMBU
I wanna be a Master Marbler but I suck at MB
Last edit: 08 Aug 2021 23:35 by EdFanTheSuperMegaKid. Reason: I wanted to make a fix on the bgtitle png.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 17
09 Aug 2021 03:41 #2
I figured this would be made sooner or later. Will you be making an audio pack as well?

• EdFanTheSuperMegaKid
  • EdFanTheSuperMegaKid's Avatar Topic Author
  • New Marbler
  • New Marbler
  • Spongetool Edition
  • Thank you received: 0
09 Aug 2021 04:15 #3
Coming out soon with a texture pack

A stupidly noobish Marble Blast player who despises Castle Colossus and wants to make a Fusion DLC for OpenMBU
I wanna be a Master Marbler but I suck at MB

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.955 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.