This board contains threads from which new levels can be downloaded.

Each level creator is to have one thread where he posts all information pertaining to his levels.

Any other or extra threads will be deleted.

file i'MBen's Level (No new updates ever)

• UN1C0DE
  • UN1C0DE's Avatar Topic Author
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Happy Roll
  • Thank you received: 5
14 Jul 2012 11:27 #1
Before downloading these levels, you have to know something about this level pack.

General Notices

1. These levels contain eastereggs and checkpoints, check if your MB have these two features. If haven't, you can still use these levels without easteregg and checkpoint features.

2. These levels also contain some extra triggers, they are essential. Please copy code files correctly.

3. Textures used in this level pack are from MBG and/or MBP. No extra textures are offered.

4. Happy blasting!

No Easter Egg or Checkpoint Feature Notices

1. Only copy script file marble/server/scripts/trigger.cs to your MB directory

2. Only copy marble/data/interiors folder and marble/data/missions folder to your MB directory.

Download link is below.

MLG Project Level Pack 1~6
www.mediafire.com/?jxvha44ozu3027s

Bamboo Challenge
www.mediafire.com/?1zkk3sk9y65hkh9
(This level uses several big size difs, the level may open slow.)

( 2 new levels)
Hoop de Loop
www.mediafire.com/?1pfw809gdgejmch
Funnel Fun
www.mediafire.com/?2gm4z8d2md5yz8u

If you cannot open this link, please copy it to your adress bar.

Member of Roll Game Team
Programmer / Level Modeller / Background Music Designer
MarbleBlast::HappyRoll YEAH!!!!!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Buzzmusic
  • Developer
  • Developer
  • I make levels and songs.
  • Thank you received: 145
16 Jul 2012 00:21 #2
The following are comments from my son, Buzzmusic100...

I must say, I am truly impressed! These levels are great!! Are these your first levels?

Anyway, I am so glad that there is a new level builder around here. I really liked the creativity, fun, and level building effort put into these. I REALLY hope you continue to make more!

However, I couldn't complete Circus Surprise, Gem Gallery, and Across the Gaps because of the floating stuff that was impossible to reach. Is there something I'm missing? I'm playing this on MBP btw.

Onto the individual reviews...

Across the Gaps: Sorry, but I must be missing something. I don't see how this level is possible at all.

Circus Surprise: I haven't played much due to the problems I mentioned with the impossible-to-reach stuff, but the idea is creative and cool.

Gem Gallery: Nicely done, the layout is outstanding. I love how everything is put together! And this level is very fun too.

Icy River Rafting: This is probably my favorite of yours. LOVED IT. The idea is awesome, the level editing is awesome, and it is so fun!! So original too. The challenge is consistent, but it still gets a more challenging throughout. I like how there are Time Travels in this level. Also, the way this level is built is so cool looking and well-edited! But another good thing is that you kept the idea simple and kept it at a good length.

Vamos: Pretty good job. Very fun, but there is a Gravity Defier glitch that made the rest of the level hard for me.

Walking in Space: Probably my second favorite of yours! The idea is creative, the way it's made is cool, and it is also incredibly fun! I got frustrated a little bit because there was only one Super Jump, but other than that, solid job!

One thing I would suggest is scenery. It's easy to make but it can enhance the look of levels.

Good luck with the rest of your level building!!!

All posts from my account that were made before July 29 2013 are from the point of view of my dad unless it states otherwise.

• UN1C0DE
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Happy Roll
16 Jul 2012 17:58 #3
Jul 15, 2012, 5:21pm, ajdallas wrote:The following are comments from my son, Buzzmusic100...

Thank you for your kind comment and useful suggestions. I'll do it better in the future.

Member of Roll Game Team

• Buzzmusic
  • Developer
  • Developer
31 Jul 2012 00:08 #4
Remember how I said that some stuff was impossible to reach in some of your levels? Well it turns out that for me, the moving platforms weren't working. I fixed them by going into the .mis file code and replacing all instances of interiorResource = marble/data with interiorResource = $usermods @ /data. Please do that for all of your custom levels that include moving platforms. Tomorrow, I'll play your most recent level level and re-review the levels that I thought I couldn't play.
And also, you might get more people to see your new levels if you make new posts on this topic for each new level (or set of levels) that you make instead of just modifying the first post.

- Buzzmusic100

All posts from my account that were made before July 29 2013 are from the point of view of my dad unless it states otherwise.

• Thank you received: 0
31 Jul 2012 00:38 #5
A general note to the public: most if not all of these levels are in Happy Roll and may be subject to change based on our thoughts on the levels, we may also listen to the public's thoughts and reviews on the levels. That is part of why we have released some of our content to you guys!

• Buzzmusic
  • Developer
  • Developer
31 Jul 2012 01:13 #6
Ok, MBGaddict.

Turns out, I was missing more than I thought. I should've put in the codes needed. Sorry, I made a mistake. As I said, short reviews are coming up tomorrow!
- Buzzmusic100

EDIT: I've got some problems with MBP. I'll have to try your levels later.

• Buzzmusic
  • Developer
  • Developer
02 Aug 2012 01:31 #7
The following is my son, Buzzmusic100...

Ok, I just played Bamboo Challenge!

Creativity: The part at the beginning was kind of simple, but I was blinded by the originality of the trees!! The scenery was completely awesome!
Then there was the maze part. Gosh the maze part had MASSIVE creativity! Definitely an original work of art! It was put together so well. Great job.

Fun factor: The simplicity of the first part was a nice little challenge. It was more challenging than it seemed at first because of the long jumps required. So that was very fun!
But the maze part. Sorry, but it was... frustrating. Not much else to say.
Then the last gem part. I still don't really know how to do it. And it seems rather hard.

Level editing: On a scale of 1 to 10, OVER 9000!! This was one of the most well-made levels I have ever seen! The scenery was outstanding, the maze part has such smooth curves, and the bamboo at the end was so cool! And a good thing was that you didn't overuse it. It just seemed natural and amazing.

Overall, I think that this was one of the most amazing looking levels ever and the creativity was incredible. It's just that I did get quite some frustration and it would be better to go with an easier and more replayable approach. But you still did an awesome job. All of your levels have been some of the best first few levels ever. So I hope you keep it up!!

This level gets a 7.5 out of 10 for me.

• UN1C0DE
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Happy Roll
04 Aug 2012 07:59 #8
Well guys, all the levels I made, as well as levels I will make later, will be incuded in Happy Roll. Though I'll post my levels here in the future, I recommend you to wait for Happy Roll coming out. On the one hand, you can experience much more levels (not all my artwork, yup). On the other hand, you needn't to install levels by yourself, sometimes it may make your MB in a mess.

If you want to see our latest news about Happy Roll, please click these links below:
marbleblast.com/index.cgi?action=....3&page=1#165553

tieba.baidu.com/f?kw=happyroll (Simplified Chinese only)

Member of Roll Game Team

• UN1C0DE
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Happy Roll
23 Aug 2012 15:26 #9

Member of Roll Game Team

• Thank you received: 1
24 Aug 2012 00:26 #10
Two things:

1. Downloading

2. Could you please add all links to the top post to make downloading easier for other users.

Edit: Funnel Fun's teleporters are broken, about to play Hoop de loop.

• UN1C0DE
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Happy Roll
24 Aug 2012 03:41 #11
Aug 23, 2012, 5:26pm, explode917 wrote:Two things:

1. Downloading

2. Could you please add all links to the top post to make downloading easier for other users.

Edit: Funnel Fun's teleporters are broken, about to play Hoop de loop.

Thank you, I modified my posts.
The things about teleporters: When Happy Roll comes out, you can play it.

Member of Roll Game Team

• Buzzmusic
  • Developer
  • Developer
24 Aug 2012 04:20 #12
The following is my son, Buzzmusic100...

I have a question:

Are all of the levels that you release going to be in the mod? It's good to share your levels, but if you release all of the levels for the mod to the public, it kind of ruins the surprise of the mod. I do like playing your levels though. But if you're just looking for feedback or something, ask the other members of the mod for testing. If the levels are public AND in the mod, then that just doesn't seem right.

As for the actual levels, they were very cool. The curves you made were fantastic and they were put to good use mostly. If I'd have one problem, it would be that some challenges don't really work how you might have intended. Like the sideways carpet loop, the carpet spiral, and the really steep funnels. But there was definitely effort put in to these levels. I'll give you a thumbs up. But I still didn't finish either of the levels. So that's all I have to say.

24 Aug 2012 19:32 #13
Lamp has fixed Funnel Fun (added destination triggers and a checkpoint) for MBP and replayability, IHO. I will PM it to you I'mBen.

• ChaosUnown
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • MB Graphic/Interior Designer
25 Aug 2012 06:05 #14
Across the Gaps looks nice, but there might be an issue with the custom trigger. For the most part it seems to function correctly except for when I get to the final segment (after the long rainbow drop), the custom trigger is not there and my marble ends up falling instead of riding the pathway to the finish.

Also the mosaic interiors from Funnel Fun look an AWFUL lot like some of the interiors I have posted on my Custom Graphics thread.

• UN1C0DE
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Happy Roll
25 Aug 2012 12:06 #15
Quote:Are all of the levels that you release going to be in the mod?

I won't post all of my levels here. As far as you are concerned, I won't post some levels.

Member of Roll Game Team

• Jeff
  • Elite Marbler
  • Elite Marbler
  • PlatinumQuest Programmer
  • Thank you received: 205
25 Aug 2012 18:38 #16
Quote:Also the mosaic interiors from Funnel Fun look an AWFUL lot like some of the interiors I have posted on my Custom Graphics thread.

Interesting you said that Chaos, they do seem to have some.

I am a programmer. Most here know me for being one of the major contributors to Marble Blast Platinum and PlatinumQuest.

• UN1C0DE
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Happy Roll
26 Aug 2012 19:35 #17
Aug 24, 2012, 11:05pm, chaosunown wrote:
Also the mosaic interiors from Funnel Fun look an AWFUL lot like some of the interiors I have posted on my Custom Graphics thread.

What? Ah?..... you posted once... sorry I don't know....

Member of Roll Game Team

26 Aug 2012 20:59 #18
Aug 26, 2012, 12:35pm, jimmyax wrote:
Aug 24, 2012, 11:05pm, chaosunown wrote:

What? Ah?..... you posted once... sorry I don't know....

@i'MBen Lol what did you say?

Anyway, i've tried some levels. You're actually extremely good at creating interiors, and in the level editor i didn't notice any misalignments.

But your latest level (Funnel Fun) is missing a destination field for teleports. Which kill the gameplay. And Hoop de Loop is a bit tricky too. Mainly i think you're a pretty good level builder.

• UN1C0DE
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Happy Roll
27 Aug 2012 04:32 #19
Aug 26, 2012, 1:59pm, alexthepromacgamer wrote:
But your latest level (Funnel Fun) is missing a destination field for teleports.

Destination Trigger in Happy Roll is Location Trigger, that's not the same as MBP.

Member of Roll Game Team

27 Aug 2012 11:53 #20
lol, do you mean your level was created for Happyroll? Then nobody can play it

• UN1C0DE
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Happy Roll
27 Aug 2012 13:36 #21
Aug 27, 2012, 4:53am, alexthepromacgamer wrote:lol, do you mean your level was created for Happyroll? Then nobody can play it

So, in the future, I just post those levels wtihout chackpoint pad, teleporter, easteregg.

Member of Roll Game Team

28 Aug 2012 17:35 #22
Why??

If you want us to see some HappyRoll Levels, show us some. Get us excited!! But, don't make the player fix the level so they can enjoy it. That is not excited and encouraging for us. Release a good version of the level, or don't release one.

Make a trailer instead. Get the community ready for your mod and stir up some activity. Just don't release poorly edited levels as a preview. Make them great or don't release them.

~Explode

• Jeff
  • Elite Marbler
  • Elite Marbler
  • PlatinumQuest Programmer
  • Thank you received: 205
29 Aug 2012 22:23 #23
Keep it up Im'Ben, you will keep improving as you keep building.

I am a programmer. Most here know me for being one of the major contributors to Marble Blast Platinum and PlatinumQuest.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.955 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.