file Interior Test -Failed to open main.cs-

• Beack
  • Beack's Avatar Topic Author
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Beack ewe
  • Thank you received: 0
12 Sep 2014 20:47 #1
Well, the tittle says all, I'm getting this problem everytime I want to test my comverted map

Pics

I tried marbleblast.exe and marbleblastplatinum.exe and both without any results, marbleblast.exe shows the error and shuts down, and marbleblastplatinum.exe runs the game, but doesn't do the interior test.

even I loaded the interior in the LE if it was damaged in some way, but loaded fine and map2dif didn't showed me any vislink error or crashed, so I don't know what to do
pic

The weirdest signature that I ever requested

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 22
13 Sep 2014 06:19 - 13 Sep 2014 06:20 #2
As far as I know, it is no longer possible to run interior tests in RC1. However, there is now an easier way to get your interior's moving platforms to show up (I assume this is what you were trying to do with the interior test). What you must do is select your interior in the level editor, then in the World Editor Inspector, press the "Create Subs" button that shows up to the right. I have posted a picture below in which the button you have to press is circled in green, in case you have trouble finding it. Keep in mind you might have to save the mission, exit it and enter it again for your moving platforms to work properly.

Last edit: 13 Sep 2014 06:20 by Ultra.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Beack

• Thank you received: 401
13 Sep 2014 08:26 #3
Oops, this is a bug in the engine extension system. I'll talk to the MBP guys about it.

"You know you've spelled something wrong when the only search results are Jeff convos" - HiGuy

• Beack
  • Beack's Avatar Topic Author
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Beack ewe
  • Thank you received: 0
13 Sep 2014 14:17 #4
@UltraRobot Thanks for the help ^^

yes I was trying to do a interior test of that because the 40% or 50% are moving platforms, well I just clicked on create subs, saved and exit the level, then entered again and the moving platforms where far ayaw of the level, well I just changed the position of the interior to "0 0 0" and then saved, and now is working.

The weirdest signature that I ever requested

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.788 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.