Marble Blast Platinum Support

We encourage you first of all to find solutions to your problem in this section's threads. If you do not thus find any solution, please take account of the following:

If you have a problem which prevents you from playing Marble Blast Platinum, please create a new thread on this board with a description of your problem as title. In your post please indicate the computer involved (Mac/PC, operating system).

If in playing Marble Blast Platinum you discover a bug, please post in the Community found Bugs/Mistakes sub-board.

If you need hints for the Marble Blast Platinum game, please post in the Hints, Videos and other Tips sub-board.

map-pin The Official MBP 1.50 Bug Report Thread

• Thank you received: 198
09 Jun 2014 07:45 - 10 Jun 2014 10:51 #121

These happen in the dedicated server.

EDIT:There isnt these kind of bugs since i posted the videos, and Krishiv had it too but had not seen another one either.

lee is awesome
Last edit: 10 Jun 2014 10:51 by Lee.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• RandomityGuy
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • This entire place is bruh
  • Thank you received: 61
11 Jun 2014 09:17 - 13 Jun 2014 09:06 #122
What is this?! No scoreboard???

Edit(more bugs)
In my server I had unchecked 'Preload Missions', then I joined in ded server and left. I joined the ded again when someone was hosting in ded. He messaged me that he couldn't press play button. Then I hosted in ded and the play button was clickable but nothing did function. Then I got to my server and checked 'preload missions' and got to ded. It worked. However this bug should be removed

Github:
github.com/RandomityGuy
Feel free to support me at ko-fi.com/randomityguy
Last edit: 13 Jun 2014 09:06 by RandomityGuy.

• Thank you received: 123
15 Jun 2014 11:19 - 15 Jun 2014 11:27 #123

Note the red gem beams. Don't note anything else, please. :) When I started, the gems had moved.

Also:
~ Respawn key works only once.
~ The respawn button in the escape menu does nothing for three seconds, then completely restarts it.
~ "Last Played Level" is quite broken. (Does not update anymore)
~ For MP scores, there is no easy way to determine if the scores are for SP MP or versus MP. As in, the platinum/ultimate scores change without notice if someone joins, and it doesn't say if the PT/UT are for versus MP or SP MP.
~ When you first play MP, the radar does not show until you press tab two times.
~ While hosting yourself, if you click your best time (under the thumbnail), the list has just one name middle column (me), but says versus... oh. You can click it. MANUAL WHERe
~~ On that thought, "Practice" shows me with the same score 5 times on the leftmost side. Whhaat.
~ Another bug I've slacked on reporting that I've forgotten.
Last edit: 15 Jun 2014 11:27 by ProMarbler. Reason: bugz

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
15 Jun 2014 13:35 #124
It's any gems that would do it. An engine bug regarding skies and transparency. This was our best possible fix.
Respawn key respawns you once every 25 seconds
Respawn button might be broken for you
Last level played ... Higuyyy
Easy way is if you're alone or others are in your party.
I only need to press once?
You're the only name as you're the only person in the party, duh. Rc1 adds tooltips.
Dunno why
Stop forgetting you ass

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

• Thank you received: 123
15 Jun 2014 15:26 #125
But are the gems supposed to be there at all, is my question.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.777 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.