file Need people to help with Marble Blast Mega!

• QwertyQwertz
  • QwertyQwertz's Avatar Topic Author
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Thank you received: 18
11 Aug 2017 10:54 - 11 Aug 2017 10:56 #1
Yes, i'm reviving Marble Blast Mega.

First of all, if you want to go in the comments and tell me to give up on this mod or it's a bad idea, please just don't. That's one of the main reasons I gave up on the original MBM and some other stuff in the community too. So please, just don't.
If I don't get enough people this will most likely die.

If you would like to help with the mod, please comment here what you want to help with or PM me on Discord: QwertyQwertz#8803.

Here are some of the people I need:

Texture Creator
Someone who can create power-ups (maybe)
2-3 Interior and Level Creators (I will also be doing this)
Sky and Sound Creators

That should be it. I could possibly need more people to do other stuff but that should be fine. :P

Thanks!
Last edit: 11 Aug 2017 10:56 by QwertyQwertz.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Weather
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Thank you received: 262
11 Aug 2017 12:19 #2
Nice to see this mod back! I won't be able to start until around the 15th, but I can help out with textures, DTS files (including power-ups), skyboxes, and possibly sounds as well. Might be nice to have someone else working on some of those things too. :P
The following user(s) said Thank You: QwertyQwertz

• Kalle29
  • I blame ping for losing
  • Thank you received: 753
11 Aug 2017 16:40 #3
I'm not telling you to give up on the mod, but I'd advise you to start by learning the necessary skills instead of jumping into modmaking right away. If you don't have a dedicated group of people from the get-go, you'll likely not get very many that want to help due to not having anything to present to onlookers. However if you manage to create a couple of levels with new textures, skies and sounds and showcase that, then people might become interested, especially if there is a clear vision in your creation.

༼ ͡◕ ͜ ʖ ͡◕༽ You have been visited by the Nivea™ Donger of moisture. Soft skin and good fortune will come to you, but only if you post "thank you Mr. Skeltal" in this thread ༼ ͡◕ ͜ ʖ ͡◕༽
The following user(s) said Thank You: Three

• Three
  • Lead Developer
  • Lead Developer
  • level designer
  • Thank you received: 349
11 Aug 2017 16:58 #4
What Kalle said.
Please tell me you actually have a plan other than "I need help this is going to be a cool mod!" Even just plans for the feel, UI, levels, new features...
If not, this is dead. If you do, show your plans to us, or explain some of what you want to do and why this should be a mod and not a PQ level pack or something.

Follow me on twitter at @threefolder
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kalle29, MBOUltimate, NF

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.814 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.