file MBG 1.25

• 9thDimension
  • 9thDimension's Avatar Topic Author
  • New Marbler
  • New Marbler
  • Thank you received: 0
18 May 2018 22:39 #1
MBG Mini mod im working on. I tried to capture the gameplay and the vibe of the original mbg game in this mod, I just needed help with a couple things:
1- How do I make it so that all the levels except the first in each category are not qualified?
2- How do I make the sky all black in the level editor?

That's about all I needed help with, I have around 20 levels so far and the mod should be released within the next month. Check out the screenshots below, and message me if you want to add some of your own levels;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Weather
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Thank you received: 262
19 May 2018 20:19 #2
Wow, these look great!

1. It should reset if you delete marble/client/prefs.cs, which is essentially the save file containing scores and settings.
2. Set the useSkyTextures field of the Sky object (accessable via the list in the editor at the top right) to 0, and change the SkySolidColor field to 0 0 0.

• Nathan125
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Thank you received: 8
22 May 2018 19:05 #3
Pretty interesting mod mate. I give the best of luck to this and hope it's a good succession to the first MBG. :)

• 9thDimension
  • 9thDimension's Avatar Topic Author
  • New Marbler
  • New Marbler
  • Thank you received: 0
29 May 2018 23:02 #4
Few more pics

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.886 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.