Before posting, please read the rules pertaining to verification of times.

file Buzzmusic World Record Rampage

• Frostfire
  • Frostfire's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Multiplayer Mastery
  • Thank you received: 447
04 Jul 2016 12:32 #571
Bridge of Night was insane, I thought it was over after the first crazy edgehit, but then he went and did another one. Props to RV for all his routes thus far. I'm beginning to wish I had spent more time getting runs for this.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
04 Jul 2016 16:32 #572
This video can be summed up as:
Buzzmusic: You have to do the challenge in this manner, and then go to..
Runner: Yeah nah mate, imma just skip whatever you wanted me to do and get directly to the gems my way

Honestly, this is how it just felt with the routes. Everyone did a fantastic job here and a lot of runs really awed me and I was in absolute shock everyone managed to come up with such brilliant paths, and execute them to a degree we don't see outside of the MBG/P WRRs. im afraid for what will happen to pq

Nonetheless, above all else stood out regis, whom I must give this:

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lee, Three

• Thank you received: 156
05 Jul 2016 18:44 - 05 Jul 2016 18:50 #573
Buzzmusic World Record Rampage Pt. 3 - Marble Blast Platinum

Welcome to the third part of this explosive rampage! If you were impressed by the previous videos, prepare to have everything you know about this rampage blown out of the water. Longer levels such as The Orange Forest, Hidden Temple, and Dark Chambers are blasted to pieces using creative PowerUp usage, off-the-wall pathways, and - you guessed it - edge hits. Other highlights include Attraction and Repulsion, Momentum, Diamond Motion Challenge, and geez at this point I might as well list every level because each run has something impressive to offer.

This video contains the levels in chronological order of their release from Momentum to Dark Chambers.

Enjoy!

Last edit: 05 Jul 2016 18:50 by Marson.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buzzmusic, Blasted, eNetro, Regislian, Xedron

• eNetro
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Skilled PlatinumQuest Player
  • Thank you received: 49
05 Jul 2016 19:14 #574
This rampage is by far the best MB video I've seen this year that it makes me want to watch it again! LOL on the ending of 'Dark Chambers'! XD Can't wait for the final 2 parts, and I'm hoping for more rampages like this for other custom level creators!

Awesome Hint:

Since the Awesome Time/Score is secret, you will have to beat it in order to find out what it is. Just practice every day, and be ready to keep pressing the 'Restart' button...A LOT!

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
05 Jul 2016 19:29 #575
The Orange Forest - Incredible. Having speedrunned it and watching other speedruns, this route is absolutely incredible.

Pathfinding Simplicity - probably my favorite of this part. Short and the path is incredible.

Freedom - Regis's attempt to redeem himself.

Attraction/Repulsion - pretty impressive path

City Exploration - I'm... confused. Low gravity areas? Can that be abused more?

Dark Chambers - ... wtf happened here?

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

• eNetro
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
05 Jul 2016 19:33 #576

IsraeliRD wrote: The Orange Forest - Incredible. Having speedrunned it and watching other speedruns, this route is absolutely incredible.

Pathfinding Simplicity - probably my favorite of this part. Short and the path is incredible.

Freedom - Regis's attempt to redeem himself.

Attraction/Repulsion - pretty impressive path

City Exploration - I'm... confused. Low gravity areas? Can that be abused more?

Dark Chambers - ... wtf happened here?

I remember that for City Exploration, you get to control the gravity using certain keys.

Awesome Hint:

Since the Awesome Time/Score is secret, you will have to beat it in order to find out what it is. Just practice every day, and be ready to keep pressing the 'Restart' button...A LOT!

• Blasted
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Speedrunner and Level Maker
  • Thank you received: 105
05 Jul 2016 20:15 #577
Nice runs on this part. J@ckrb pretty much took on the exploration levels, did he?

• J@ckRB
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • *some self-degrading humour*
  • Thank you received: 164
05 Jul 2016 20:58 - 05 Jul 2016 20:58 #578

IsraeliRD wrote: City Exploration - I'm... confused. Low gravity areas? Can that be abused more?

The level allows you to turn on/off "low grav" (really replicates being able to have a gyrocopter on/off at will) with a button.
A bit weird to watch mind.

IsraeliRD wrote: Dark Chambers - ... wtf happened here?

Apparently the entire ceiling has the finish line trigger. But your guess is as good as mine lol.

"funny quote" - funny person 2016 part 2 electric boogaloo
Last edit: 05 Jul 2016 20:58 by J@ckRB.

05 Jul 2016 22:50 #579
Regarding Dark Chambers, the finish pad you see in the video is fake. However, when you go near the finish, you trigger the floor to raise quickly to the ceiling, which is where the actual finish is located. It is possible to finish without going OOB, but it's not as entertaining. ;)

Fun fact: Regislian's Freedom was actually 0.819, but the .rec displayed as 0.822. How tragic.

• Xedron
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Level Speedrunner
  • Thank you received: 294
06 Jul 2016 01:42 - 06 Jul 2016 01:46 #580
These are all absolutely fantastic, but I have to admit that the best run by far was Regi's run on Freedom. That is truly a masterpiece of a run.

In all seriousness, great job to you all. So many of these were fantastic, and were simply stunning to see. To be honest, when I saw this thread for the first time last year, I just thought it would be another dead WRR left in the dust. You guys certainly proved me wrong with this astounding compilation. Thanks to all who participated, especially Nihahhat and Buzzmusic for making it possible. :lol:

"cna you salt spalt the slevel salt of 6 year salt who ca salt the lsat" - nobody, 2017
Last edit: 06 Jul 2016 01:46 by Xedron.

• J@ckRB
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
06 Jul 2016 12:35 #581
At long last (well longer for some, I rejoined when this was halfway through :P) the finished product is finally complete.
The quality of the runs are fantastic and really surprised me. Some of the routes were unbelievable. Pretty much pointless stating a favourite considering what I would have to choose between.
Lots of people took part in this (varying from occasional run here and there to Regi/Kalle level) and great to see how much quality there is on offer.

Above all though, even though we finished this (just about), there may be a few lessons we can learn so we don't have a repeat scenario :P

09 Jul 2016 23:07 - 11 Jul 2016 04:50 #582
Buzzmusic World Record Rampage Pt. 4 - Marble Blast Platinum

Welcome to the fourth part of this explosive rampage! Our runners are back for more as they power through even more of the most difficult custom levels that Buzzmusic has to offer. The highest level of precision will be found in levels such as Marble Mini Golf Playground, Dance!, and Still Life. Yet to come is the final part of this series - can you handle it?

This video contains the levels in chronological order of their release from Optional to Powerup Facility.

Enjoy!

Last edit: 11 Jul 2016 04:50 by Marson.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buzzmusic, Xedron

• Blasted
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
09 Jul 2016 23:27 #583
This part was great. All the players, as usual, had their share of spectacular pathways.

• eNetro
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
09 Jul 2016 23:45 #584
Excellent paths! It is really great to see what the players could do with the ctrl-P glitch on some of the levels! Some of these levels are personally my favorites!

Awesome Hint:

• Frostfire
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Multiplayer Mastery
10 Jul 2016 03:17 #585
most impressive part yet. Incredible routes by regi, especially Lack of Control. Some other insane runs too - imp's MMGP, nihah's three EHs on jumping strategy, and matan's art of trapdoors. All runs impressed.

11 Jul 2016 21:01 #586
Buzzmusic World Record Rampage Pt. 5 FINALE - Marble Blast Platinum

We have reached the Grand Finale! Welcome to the fifth and final part of this crazy rampage! In this grand conclusion, we have edge hits at the ready and plenty of level routes that probably aren't even legal. I'm not even going to bother listing my favorites as every level is impressive in its own right.

This video contains the levels (roughly) in chronological order of their release from Alley Mechanics to Viridescent Construction 2.

Thank you for watching this series, and enjoy!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Buzzmusic, Blasted, eNetro, Regislian, Battlecube314, Frostfire, hPerks, Xedron

• J@ckRB
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
11 Jul 2016 21:25 #587
Viridescent Construction 2 (both paths) are the types of routes you dream you could make and pull off. Insane.

• Blasted
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
11 Jul 2016 21:26 #588
That last part of this video was completely unexpected. What an amazing way to end this massive rampage.

• Frostfire
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Multiplayer Mastery
11 Jul 2016 21:26 #589
Wow, incredible finish on Viri 2. I was wondering what kind of insane route nihah had cooked up to beat mine on viri 2 and there it was. I had no idea there was a hidden gyro in the level. Favorite part of the rampage :)

• Buzzmusic
  • Developer
  • Developer
  • I make levels and songs.
  • Thank you received: 145
11 Jul 2016 22:24 #590
Wow, beautiful, thank you all so much for getting this together! Seeing virtually all my levels consistently destroyed back to back was a real huge treat, especially since so many of these levels were so long and hard that no one else posted videos of them before. And now all of the sudden, levels like Invisible Limitations, Dark Chambers, Lack of Control, Hidden Temple, and so on were getting wrecked really hard. I was getting super hyped for this stuff and I was not dissapointed.
Some highlights:
Castle Ride: genius edge hit at the end, must've been a real challenge to pull off
City Exploration: when it got to this part I was getting baffled at how you guys perfected runs on such gigantic levels like this one (also made me realize just how many loooong levels I was makin around that time lol), J@ckrb did such a great job here
Attraction and Repulsion: Regislian followed the path zero percent, not even close, awesome creative run all around
Hidden Temple: I'm stumped at how Nihahhat found how to beat that huge level in such a short time, those paths were totally over my head when making the level
Dance!: the use of the scenery in that path, glorious
Fizzy Cherry Soda 3: the way Regi started that level sold me on the run
Cycle: I just died there
Viridescent Construction 2: again, y'all just didn't give two (hecks) about the intended path, that was wild, and a hilarious surprise when Nihahhat entered
Makes me feel super great about contributing to this community. Thanks for this <33

All posts from my account that were made before July 29 2013 are from the point of view of my dad unless it states otherwise.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lee, J@ckRB, Blasted, sspenst, eNetro, Regislian, Marson, hPerks, Xedron

• eNetro
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
12 Jul 2016 04:39 - 12 Jul 2016 04:42 #591
Once again, this has been the best MB video I've seen this year! I was hoping this rampage would end with "Distance" since that level is the last level chronologically released, but now I see why that wasn't the case. The epic ending with Nihahhat's VC2 totally blew my mind just like Xelna did with Castle Adventure in MBA: WRR! To be honest, I have never seen or played some of Buzz's latest levels before, and I'm go glad to get to see them destroyed! I would like to thank Buzzmusic for creating these innovative levels and the music choice and all of the exceptional players that pull off these levels! Liked and favorited all of the parts!

Awesome Hint:

Last edit: 12 Jul 2016 04:42 by eNetro.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Xedron

24 Aug 2016 02:25 #592
The Buzzmusic World Record Rampage is now available as a downloadable .mp4! This 5.4 GB monster contains all five parts stitched together seamlessly with adjusted audio levels.

mega.nz/#!20l2ECKI

In addition, there is now an organized YouTube playlist with updated thumbnails:

www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2h3AiSru...jm_eaFWr9T36tjDeLPRb

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 1.075 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.