Reply: HELP ! PQ massive lag only when I play or go online - Win10

NOTE: You are posting the message as a 'Guest', you can not edit the message or delete it
Please Log in or Register to skip this step.

reCaptcha

X

Topic History of: HELP ! PQ massive lag only when I play or go online - Win10

Max. showing the last 20 posts - (Last post first)

• Anonymous
23 Jun 2018 06:12

Hi Aayrl

Thak you for the reply and the links which I read

The system is Windows 10 with i7 2720QM CPU and HD3000 GPU

I lowered the frame rate to 30pps and that made no difference, I also tried a 1024x768 resolution and that made no difference either. I also upgraded to 2.3.10

The issue is when inside the PQ Window there is lag/shudder before I even play a game or pick a level for example a symtom is the mouse has massive lag but doesn't outside the PQ window. This only occurs once I select play or go-line

Interestingly it used for work ok

• Aayrl
20 Jun 2018 00:43

Hi xlink_nz,

Could you please specify which Operating System you are using?

Are you experiencing lag while navigating menus, or only when playing levels?

This does not sound like it would be an issue pertaining to Java, but rather with the video driver used to render the game. I've listed some similar posts below, you may wish to try some of the suggestions to see if they improve your video performance:

marbleblast.com/index.php/forum/mb-suppo...ow-frame-rate#140896
marbleblast.com/index.php/forum/mb-suppo...ning-the-game#144369
marbleblast.com/index.php/forum/mb-suppo...ng-on-loading#143826
marbleblast.com/index.php/forum/mb-support/9754-help#142814

We can help you look into this further if we could get some clarification on your system and where specifically you're encountering frame rate loss.

Thanks,
~Aayrl

• xlink_nz
16 Jun 2018 04:47

Hi

I had PQ 2.3.8 and everything used to work fine but now when I enter the game to play or go online I get massive lag and delays (both with graphics and mouse). I upgraded to 2.39 but same issue

This issue does not occur with Gold

Is this a Java issue ?

Any ideas ?

Time to create page: 0.773 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.