• IsraeliRD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
22 Nov 2014 20:13 #31
Apex - IsraeliRD Vs HiGuy (Match 05: 159 - 75) MBP 1.50

"Hnnnnng (laughing) Oh no! Oh no! Oh noooo!" - HiGuy 2014

Earlier before Beta 3 was released, HiGuy and myself were in the process of getting custom levels to work. The default MP level would be Apex, and HiGuy and I had some fun with a few matches on it.
We were chatting on Skype and HiGuy was recording the call as well as his own game, and I was recording my side as well. Funny moments guaranteed.

This series is rated for Mature audiences because it contains a handful of good swearing and jokes.
Enjoy!

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
27 Nov 2014 22:15 #32
Apex - IsraeliRD Vs HiGuy (Final Match [06]: 172 - 53) MBP 1.50

Earlier before Beta 3 was released, HiGuy and myself were in the process of getting custom levels to work. The default MP level would be Apex, and HiGuy and I had some fun with a few matches on it.
We were chatting on Skype and HiGuy was recording the call as well as his own game, and I was recording my side as well. Funny moments guaranteed.

This series is rated for Mature audiences because it contains a handful of good swearing and jokes.
Enjoy!

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
01 Dec 2014 01:04 #33
Winterfest arrives to Marble Blast Platinum 1.50

The weather outside is frightful, and the warm glow of your computer screens is delightful. If you've got no other place to go, let it go, let it go, and come play in the snow!

To celebrate the wintry holiday season, we're introducing this year our first annual Winterfest Event! All of your favorite Marble Blast Multiplayer levels have received a wintry makeover, featuring:

6 Brand New In-Game Achievements and 35 new Website Achievements
A new Title and Suffix system
Snowball Game Mode
Loads of new scenery objects and obstacles
Multiplayer UI Recolors to match the Winter Season
Brand new Chilly and Frozen scores to beat
Hidden Snow-globe objects
...and much, much more!

In addition, for a limited time, the MarbleBlast.com website will feature daily achievements between December 1st and December 31st, so be sure you log in to the website every day and claim your rewards! Perhaps there will be an extra special gift waiting for you under the tree on December 25th?

The Winterfest Event will be live beginning on December 1st, and be available until the 11th of January, 2015 at 11:59 PM Eastern Time. In addition, the fabled PlatinumQuest Multiplayer Levels will be unlocked for the public to play between the 20th of December and the 4th of January, 2015, inclusive.

We would like to thank the following community members for making this Winterfest event possible:

Aayrl - Usability Testing, Quality Assurance, Winterfest Ideas, Winter Textures, Level Design, Web Programming
RDs.Empire - Jaw-dropping scenery and dts shapes for Winterfest
Whirligig - Physics Programming related to Wintry Hats
Buzzmusic - Phenomenal Winter-themed Music
HiGuy - Lead Programmer, Level Design, Web Programming
IsraeliRD - Lead Designer, Winterfest Ideas, Level Design, Usability Testing

Enjoy!

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
29 Dec 2014 13:14 #34
Spires (Xmas edition) - 128

Terrible run, good spawns. To compare I had a flawless run but terrible spawns, pitting me at 119. I will make a new video regardless to get both great play and great spawns, but I have very little time. This I produced in an hour's worth of work.

Plus side, apparently fraps records my mic, so guess what you guys get to hear after... well... forever. :)

Enjoy!

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
22 Feb 2015 19:54 #35
Marble Blast Happy Roll :: L2R - Friction (14.39s)

Kalle29 sees his first video on my channel, hopefully the first of many! He beats my 15.05 for this level by a long shot, as expected, thanks to a different starting jump pattern, although I claim rights on that starting edge hit but his second one is something I couldn't pull off.

Enjoy!

• Eguy
  • Expert Marbler
  • Expert Marbler
  • Booper Supreme
  • Thank you received: 208
22 Feb 2015 20:43 - 22 Feb 2015 20:48 #36
Awesome edge hits Kalle!! Also Matan, is there any way you could post videos of any of my .recs? I would really appreciate it as I want to make marble blast videos but don't have a recording software system.
~Eguy

"it's the internet eguy. where children are men. men are monkeys, and women are PQ."
-Jeff 2014
Last edit: 22 Feb 2015 20:48 by Eguy. Reason: word "software"

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
30 Mar 2015 20:52 #37
Spires - IsraeliRD Vs Kalle (102-62) (Match 01)

The first of lots of Multiplayer matches I have had with Kalle.
Audio commentary(?) rated for Mature audiences.

Enjoy!

• Eguy
  • Expert Marbler
  • Expert Marbler
  • Booper Supreme
30 Mar 2015 23:08 #38
gg, u r so proficient on that map :D I speak from experience. Too bad u didn't record our sacred match this morning :P (well more like this evening for u)

"it's the internet eguy. where children are men. men are monkeys, and women are PQ."
-Jeff 2014

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
03 Apr 2015 14:49 #39
Zenith - IsraeliRD Vs Kalle (120-93) (Match 02)

I had a lot of Multiplayer matches vs Kalle while Skyping with HiGuy. This is #2, obviously. After the Spires win I wanted to try my luck on Zenith, where I assumed Kalle will be a much better opponent, to the point of me actually losing.

Enjoy!

• Eguy
  • Expert Marbler
  • Expert Marbler
  • Booper Supreme
03 Apr 2015 18:22 #40
Great game! You were very aggresive :)

One thing, I could've sworn I had some chats during that match, did you remove them because I was being annoying or something?

-Jeff 2014

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
03 Apr 2015 21:26 #41
no?

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
06 Apr 2015 21:10 #42
Eye of the Storm - IsraeliRD Vs Kalle (91-80) (Match 03)

I had a lot of Multiplayer matches vs Kalle while Skyping with HiGuy. This is #3, obviously.
After the previous matches I wanted to see how would Kalle go on Eye of the Storm, another level I'm pretty good at. But Kalle holds the SP WR... so who would be better?

Note that I'm cocky for a reason. Kalle plz can't beat my camping skillz and the fact I'm being a general ass.

Enjoy!

• Kalle29
  • I blame ping for losing
  • Thank you received: 754
06 Apr 2015 21:30 #43
I logged in to another account just to like my comment on the vid.

༼ ͡◕ ͜ ʖ ͡◕༽ You have been visited by the Nivea™ Donger of moisture. Soft skin and good fortune will come to you, but only if you post "thank you Mr. Skeltal" in this thread ༼ ͡◕ ͜ ʖ ͡◕༽
The following user(s) said Thank You: IsraeliRD

• Eguy
  • Expert Marbler
  • Expert Marbler
  • Booper Supreme
07 Apr 2015 04:17 #44
Matan you're evil, + forcing HiGuy to say no to me :P

Although, I blame HiGuy for making me regret some of the stuff I said because he made me sound cocky :P
Great game guys.

-Jeff 2014

• HiGuy
  • Lead Developer
  • Lead Developer
  • PQ Developer Emeritus
  • Thank you received: 604
07 Apr 2015 04:47 #45
> "because he made me sound cocky"
Which is totally how it sounded at the time.

> "forcing HiGuy to say no to me"
His choice, although you did eventually get your wish.

This signature is real code
Code:
function clientcmd12dothepq() { commandToClient(LocalClientConnection, '34onthedancefloor'); }

• Kalle29
07 Apr 2015 05:21 #46
"You don't get the point, do you?" = best quote of the match

also lol, I remember how much I hoped for a last second comeback when I got that blue; but then I only got one red ;_;

༼ ͡◕ ͜ ʖ ͡◕༽ You have been visited by the Nivea™ Donger of moisture. Soft skin and good fortune will come to you, but only if you post "thank you Mr. Skeltal" in this thread ༼ ͡◕ ͜ ʖ ͡◕༽

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
07 Apr 2015 09:31 #47

Eguy wrote: Matan you're evil, + forcing HiGuy to say no to me :P

Although, I blame HiGuy for making me regret some of the stuff I said because he made me sound cocky :P
Great game guys.

lol but it is common knowledge I don't let people in when it's 1v1, so HiGuy already knew what to say. I rewatched the video because I don't actually read chat during gameplay (not well known fact) so only HiGuy told me what was going on. I may glance at chat sometimes but not pay attention. Anyway on rewatching you sounded desparate lol.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
10 Apr 2015 15:22 #48
Gems in the Road - IsraeliRD Vs Kalle (Match 04)

*** R.I.P. HEADPHONE USERS ALERT ***

I had a lot of Multiplayer matches vs Kalle while Skyping with HiGuy. This is #4, obviously.
After Eye of the Storm went well (most of the time), I chose Gems in the Road instead of Vortex Effect, because I'm sneaky. Ended up the greatest (hilarious) match I've played in ages.

Enjoy!

• Kalle29
10 Apr 2015 15:33 - 10 Apr 2015 15:35 #49
Matan seems to be the only one who properly pronounces my name. Just an observation :p

and, dang, I was actually in the lead for a short while during that one

edit: I like the fact that you didn't include scores in the title in this video

Last edit: 10 Apr 2015 15:35 by Kalle29.

• Eguy
  • Expert Marbler
  • Expert Marbler
  • Booper Supreme
10 Apr 2015 15:45 #50
HiGuy: I didn't say "hey, I'm as good as Kalle," I said "I'd like a chance to play since I'm about equal with Kalle in MP even though he's waay better than me in SP," or something along those lines. Anyway, that was an awesome match with all that boopage, I will always remember that map as the first one I got featured on in an MP video. Man, that was an intense match, and it was when I was first getting to know MP. That game was a pure gem collector's battle with not a lot of boops. Fun times.

-Jeff 2014

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
13 Apr 2015 19:35 #51
All Angles - IsraeliRD Vs Kalle (Match 05)

I had a lot of Multiplayer matches vs Kalle while Skyping with HiGuy. This is #5, obviously.
After Gems in the Road's mega marbling went awesome, I wanted to continue this on All Angles. Didn't work out as well.
There was a SECOND All Angles match way after this one that I lost within 30 seconds of game start. Every skillshot was terrible (this game is an indicative) and I just stopped playing after 30 seconds.

Enjoy!

• Kalle29
13 Apr 2015 19:41 - 13 Apr 2015 19:41 #52
I still lead in all-time points on that map :^)

Last edit: 13 Apr 2015 19:41 by Kalle29.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
17 Apr 2015 06:35 #53
Sprawl - IsraeliRD Vs Kalle (Match 06)

I had a lot of Multiplayer matches vs Kalle while Skyping with HiGuy, and Jeff joined at this point. This is #6, obviously.
After All Angles went sorta well despite my screwing and failing, I went super risky with Sprawl as I haven't played it in a long long time.
I got pissed off at the booping, and the fact that for some reason I cannot boop people even with Mega Marble, or they barely get booped. This resulted in an interesting match.

Enjoy!

• Thank you received: 25
17 Apr 2015 13:08 #54
great match, commentary was absolutely gold :lol:

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
20 Apr 2015 16:43 #55
Triumvirate - IsraeliRD Vs Kalle (Match 07)

I had a lot of Multiplayer matches vs Kalle while Skyping with HiGuy and Jeff. This is #7, obviously.
Sprawl was way too intense but fun, and those booping, oh my god. I decided to try out a personal favorite, Triumvirate. Good routing, gyro/SJ usage can win this, so I believed I could take Kalle on. Most important highlight is to remember how Kalle lost to Jeff, on a map we might never know its name.

Enjoy!

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
23 Apr 2015 15:26 #56
Playground - IsraeliRD Vs Kalle (Match 08)

I had a lot of Multiplayer matches vs Kalle while Skyping with HiGuy and Jeff.
Triumvirate was pretty fun but I decided for the last game of the day, Playground is most dangerously fun. Then it ended up being a Mega Marble party with me dealing the damage. I got so many beautiful shots and Kalle is cray the whole way.

This is the last video recorded for the day. Starting from this point I will be mixing up the matches so not only Kalle but also a few other people.

Enjoy!

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
27 Apr 2015 06:17 #57
Spires - IsraeliRD Vs Regislian (Match 01)

Regis is a great Multiplayer player and I wanted to see how he was on Spires. Apparently pretty good.
Commentary on Skype with HiGuy who was working on bugfixes until shit got real.

Enjoy!

• Eguy
  • Expert Marbler
  • Expert Marbler
  • Booper Supreme
27 Apr 2015 19:52 #58
Great match, didn't realize you guys played :D Also, you totally need to watch RC vs MBK, especially the last round, and RC vs Frosty. Also, it seems you've played lots of people but the possibly only person you still need to play is MBK. He's very good and has some very strong maps.

-Jeff 2014

• Kalle29
27 Apr 2015 20:14 #59
The thing we really need to play is a rematch of this:

The last time was not acceptable. We all know that plebs > staff in literally every aspect of the game. Just throw in Frosty, RC, Imp, dush and Alexis and we auto win.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
28 Apr 2015 21:39 #60
Inside the Box - 6.274

HiGuy released this level about 2.5 hours ago and told me the UT was pretty hard (his top time was 10.407).
I had a 9.7x path before I found a second Time Travel, and then HiGuy mentioned there is a third one below a trim.
The path used is identical to the 9.7x route up until the 2nd time travel, as the 9.7x route actually did a trim-wall hit to the 5th gem, and then jumped across + 1-2 jumps to the 6th gem and then finish. Incredibly hard.
This route on the other hand is easy.

Enjoy!

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 1.059 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.