Official Marble Blast Fubar BETA Discussion Forum

Please post any general discussion topics related to Marble Blast Fubar here.

Please click here to read the latest release notes.

lock [NOTICE] Fubar Build 50000 Released!

• Aayrl
  • Aayrl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Big Deal!
  • Thank you received: 368
13 Sep 2016 01:54 - 13 Sep 2016 02:03 #1
Hello all,

It is with great pleasure to inform you that Beta Build 50000 has been released. Simply run the Marble Blast Launcher, select "Marble Blast Fubar" and click "Play" to download the latest build.

Due to some server side changes, you must update your game client to Build 50000 before you will be able to play the game client.

I pushed the build out to ensure the latest content revisions and bug fixes were available for testing, as the purpose of my Beta Builds were to ensure my code and level content had periodic testers (aside from myself!) - I greatly apologize for the delay of Build 50000 (it was slated for early May 2016.)

Regretfully, I decided to remove updates to the Exploration levels from Build 50000. They were not prepared for public testing, so I pulled all new Exploration files from the build and spent the remainder of my efforts on revising several Conquest levels and numerous bugfixes. The full list of revisions can be found here: fubar.marbleblast.com/mbfbuildlog.php

There will be more Conquest level revisions released over the next few months as minor build updates (e.g., Build 50100, 50200, etc.) based on feedback I've been reviewing from players both via Private Messages and on the Beta forums. The feedback has been incredibly beneficial for level revisions and design, so please keep them coming! Post any suggestions, comments or concerns in the Feedback forum! --> marbleblast.com/index.php/forum/mbf-beta-feedback

Also, please be sure to check out the Known Issues thread for the latest bugs so we can avoid duplicate reports!

Thanks again for your interest in Marble Blast Fubar! I hope you find Build 50000 satisfactory!

Best,
~Aayrl
Last edit: 13 Sep 2016 02:03 by Aayrl.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nockess
The topic has been locked.
Moderators: AayrlDoomblah
Time to create page: 0.940 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.