Official Marble Blast Fubar BETA Feedback Forum

Please post any questions / comments / bug reports regarding Marble Blast Fubar. Posts are moderated and will not be publicly displayed unless reviewed by Aayrl.

Please title your thread accordingly:

For bug reports: [BUG] Topic Title
For suggestions/feedback: [COMMENT] Topic Title

Please click here to read the latest release notes.

lock [BUG] That's Not The Name I Entered

• Steven
  • Steven's Avatar Topic Author
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Marble Blast bug hunter
  • Thank you received: 20
04 Jan 2016 00:35 #1
It seems like when you start the game, it defaults to entering your screen name, rather than the one that's actually in the text box in which you type your name for a high score entry. I have to retype my real name (Steven) or else it enters my screen name (GPro44), even though I don't have that in the text box. After I retype my name, it works fine. But I shouldn't have to do that in the first place.

If there's a bug, YO! I'll report it!
The topic has been locked.
  • Thank you received: 368
04 Jan 2016 00:39 #2
Yeah - by default, the High Score name used in Online mode is your username rather than the last one saved on file. I'll be fixing that in a future build.

~Aayrl
The following user(s) said Thank You: ProMarbler
  • Thank you received: 368
06 Jan 2016 00:22 #3
Fixed in Build 31071+.

~Aayrl
Moderators: AayrlDoomblah
Time to create page: 0.815 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.