Official Marble Blast Fubar BETA Feedback Forum

Please post any questions / comments / bug reports regarding Marble Blast Fubar. Posts are moderated and will not be publicly displayed unless reviewed by Aayrl.

Please title your thread accordingly:

For bug reports: [BUG] Topic Title
For suggestions/feedback: [COMMENT] Topic Title

Please click here to read the latest release notes.

file [COMMENT] Suggestions and Questions

• Weather
  • Weather's Avatar Topic Author
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Thank you received: 262
11 Feb 2016 19:04 - 23 Feb 2016 16:53 #1
Here are suggestions and questions I have for Fubar. I can't remember everything I wanted to say, but if I do, I'll add them here.

Exploration
I've only played the Earth missions so far, so apologies if later missions have this stuff.
- Adding PowerUps (especially Super Jumps, Super Speeds, Time Travels, and Shock Absorbers) to the Exploration levels would make them a little more interesting, and to allow the player to get gems that "landed" on trees (there are very few gems in the Amazon mission, probably due to that) or boulders, etc.
- In the Amazon level, I think there should be a way to get above the trees.
- More things to find would be nice, like towers, buildings, big trees and cliffs, etc. here and there that offer little challenges, with the more difficult ones offering more gems as a reward.

Questions
- Will there be a full backstory, or some sort of story that progresses as you level up?
Last edit: 23 Feb 2016 16:53 by Weather.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 368
12 Feb 2016 12:36 #2
1) I do have plans to add PowerUps to the exploration levels, they were throwing a fit so I couldn't fit the, into the current build sadly. I'm working on it though.
2) The Amazon level will be fixed, it has a lot of issues that I did not anticipate. Look for a fix sometime next week.
3) There will be more random tiles with buildings, objects, hidden areas, etc and more than just gems to collect (actual resources like wood, stone, rare minerals, etc) though I don't have a timeline at this point for you.

4) There is a greater story arc planned... I did not add parts of it in yet but it will make sense soon...

~Aayrl
The following user(s) said Thank You: Weather

• Thank you received: 406
12 Feb 2016 13:10 #3
Do you suggest that we play through as many of the Exploration levels as we can in order for us to have the best gameplay experience when the story is unveiled further or is that classified information?

• Frostfire
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Multiplayer Mastery
  • Thank you received: 447
12 Feb 2016 16:08 #4

Aayrl wrote: 3) There will be more random tiles with buildings, objects, hidden areas, etc and more than just gems to collect (actual resources like wood, stone, rare minerals, etc)

That sounds very cool. Are we going to be able to do stuff with the minerals ('build' our own special abilities/powerups or something?) or are they just collectibles?

13 Feb 2016 14:26 #5

NatureFreak wrote: Do you suggest that we play through as many of the Exploration levels as we can in order for us to have the best gameplay experience when the story is unveiled further or is that classified information?

Sure, but really I want you to play the Exploration Levels to ensure they're balanced.

Frostfire wrote: That sounds very cool. Are we going to be able to do stuff with the minerals ('build' our own special abilities/powerups or something?) or are they just collectibles?

You will be able to do something with the collected materials, though I won't spoil the surprise.

~Aayrl
The following user(s) said Thank You: Frostfire

19 Feb 2016 23:26 #6
As an FYI, PowerUps are now available in Exploration Missions starting with Build 41000+. I also fixed some outstanding issues with the Amazon Grind mission so it should be much easier to find and collect gems.

Still working on additional collectible items, all in due time.

~Aayrl

• Weather
  • Weather's Avatar Topic Author
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Thank you received: 262
23 Feb 2016 17:03 #7
I edited the first post, and it got taken down to be reviewed again, so now it says Aaryl made the thread. That's strange. :huh:

Anyways if these aren't already added, I think it would be cool if there were achievements that give you an icon, prefix, or suffix. For example, if you reach level 100, or if you have all the world records on a certain planet or satellite. (Like the prefix "Planet Keeper" or something like that for the latter.)

28 Feb 2016 22:31 #8
Re-approved your initial post.

Achievements are indeed planned for much of the content, they will be introduced in either Build 60000 or 70000 depending on development timeline constraints.

~Aayrl

Moderators: AayrlDoomblah
Time to create page: 0.791 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.