file Must See from Nathan125

• Nathan125
  • Nathan125's Avatar Topic Author
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Thank you received: 8
14 Jul 2017 14:43 #1
I think everyone knew that there would be a video explaining why there PQ Doesn't work, well your wish has come true and I'm one of them. This video will explain why I won't be play PQ. Plus it explains some of the problems that I had when trying to launch the game and other stuff. I'm sorry I had to bring this video up

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Weather
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Thank you received: 262
14 Jul 2017 15:55 #2
I cannot think of a fitting reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Evokrypt

• MBOUltimate
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Personal text
  • Thank you received: 60
14 Jul 2017 20:46 - 14 Jul 2017 20:46 #3
OK.
Last edit: 14 Jul 2017 20:46 by MBOUltimate.

• Thank you received: 67
15 Jul 2017 00:52 #4
Just did some digging in the code and I found where it clearly says to cut of Nathan125's internet when he launches the game. Literally 500 lines of code is dedicated to this. Also, if you try to launch it more than 20 times I'm pretty sure it's written to completely shut off your power. 30 times and you'll be hunted down by Matan himself, and you'll be taken captive and forced to play Puzzle 11 bonus level for eternity.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jeff, J@ckRB, Derpky, Frostfire, hPerks, Weather

• Jeff
  • Elite Marbler
  • Elite Marbler
  • PlatinumQuest Programmer
  • Thank you received: 205
15 Jul 2017 15:39 #5
I just want to say that our hardware requirements are WAY BELOW the average game on steam. More and more games now require DirectX11 hardware which is still...6 years old. We require DirectX10 GPUs, which NVIDIA started making 10 years ago. Intel GPUs are not made for gaming, which is why only the last few years of Intel GPUs are on our supported list. Even the ones supported don't run the game blazingly fast, because they just aren't made for gaming.

I am a programmer. Most here know me for being one of the major contributors to Marble Blast Platinum and PlatinumQuest.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nathan125

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.905 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.