lightbulb Level Editor Music

• Yoshicraft224
  • Yoshicraft224's Avatar Topic Author
  • Experienced Marbler
  • Experienced Marbler
  • no
  • Thank you received: 51
05 Feb 2018 00:00 #1
I'm guessing this is mostly up to Buzzmusic, who I don't think I've ever really seen online, especially recently, but it'd be cool if the LE had it's own music, or at least allowed you to switch away from Piano/Electroforte. The first idea is definitely a stretch but I feel like the second idea should really be implemented imo

brapdoors mbg #OhBoyFreeAM!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Weather
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Thank you received: 262
05 Feb 2018 01:38 #2
Just in case you didn't know, the level editor uses the same music as the menus outside of levels. It can be changed by opening platinum/client/mbpPrefs.cs and changing this line. Replace the song's file name with an asterisk to have it choose a random one. The quotes are of course mandatory.
Code:
$pref::Music::SongsMenu = "Electroforte.ogg";
There isn't a setting specifically for the editor though. You can also temporarily change the music playing from anywhere in the game with Ctrl + F5 which opens the jukebox.
The following user(s) said Thank You: CylinderKnot

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.889 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.