• IsraeliRD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
20 Jun 2007 14:25 #1
Don't Jump!
Order: Level number 11, expert tab

In MBP you're always free to jump as much as you want. In fact, jumping is a very helpful ability. However, what will you do what you are in a situation when you just can't jump at all?
This is what this level is all about. Starting from the signs in front of you, an OOB trigger stops you from jumping. However, it's high enough to allow small-rebounds.
Explore 10 challenges in this small level where you will utilize the best of your abilities... without jumping once!

Challenges:
1) Bumpers
2) Fans/Magnets/Nukes
3) Trapdoor Surprise!
4) Nuke Field
5) Bumper/Magnet
6) Fan Field
7) Bumper Madness
8) Bumper/Magnet Revisited
9) Maze
10) Moving Platform Mayhem

Platinum Time: 55.00 Seconds
Ultimate Time: 35.00 Seconds
My Best Time: 27.81 Seconds

Level can be found in the FTP under the folder: Matan

Have fun!

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 15
20 Jun 2007 16:46 #2
VERY hard level, indeed. Gonna take me a while before I beat it.

Great level, though!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.903 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.