file Ultimate Time Guide

• IsraeliRD
  • IsraeliRD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
31 Jan 2007 08:12 #1
Just to let you guys that below I'll put in how to get Ultimate Times in each MBP level. This will be of huge help.

Will start later today

Guide:

Ultimate Time difficulty:

Easy
Medium
Hard
Very Hard

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
31 Jan 2007 10:31 #2
Beginner:

Let's Roll! - 2.50
My Best Time: 2.31
Ultimate Time Difficulty: Easy

An extreme fast start to either the left or the right does the trick. Roll a bit after the rebound of the EFS so that when you jump afterwards you won't go OOB.

Jump Toturial - 8.00
My Best Time: 5.79
Ultimate Time Difficulty: Medium-Hard

This is straightforwards: Extreme Fast Start and jump all the way. You may need to slow down at times in order to avoid from hitting the next floor's wall which throws you backwards.

Diamond Round-Up - 18.00
My Best Time: 15.93

Rotate camera to face to the left and roll forwards and then left. Now quickly tap left and start falling. Immediatly tap to the right and you're just next to the diamond on the bottom floor. Quickly grab it, jump above the gap and roll upwards. Get the 2nd diamond and roll to the last floor. Once you get the last diamond, roll/jump to the goal below.

Tower Training - 6.25
My Best Time: 6.11

Start with an extreme fast start and continue in diagonal movement for almost the whole level. Jump all the way at the start so you get the Jump Boost in mid-air, and activate it when you start to fall in the first gap. This will help you to grab the Speed Boost without any re-bounds on the floors. When you grab the Speed Booster, don't activate it, yet!
Quickly jump once or twice on the slope next to the Speed Booster and then when you're in the air, activate the Speed Booster. Quickly go diagonal as you're sailing in the air straight to the goal.

Gravity Knot - 7.00
My Best Time: 5.30
Ultimate Time Difficulty: Medium

This is simple. Start with a Semi Extreme Fast Start to the left, and after the rebound, jump again on the Gravity Defyer. Quickly jump again and get the second gravity defyer. Go a bit forwards and now you have some options:
1) Jump once to the right and either hit the right pole and re-bound into the goal's end zone, or just fly into it without stopping.
2) Jump once forwards and then once to the right (so you have better chances to get to the goal) and again: either hit the pole for better chances or try and finish in mid-air.

Learning the Anti-Recoil - 4.50
My Best Time: 4.30

This is really simple. You can do either Semi Extreme Fast Start or the Extreme Fast Start. In both starts, grab the Anti-Recoil and hit the slopped platform with a jump to the goal.

Flight of the Marble - 11.50
My Best Time: 10.74

Use an Extreme Fast Start to either the left or right and make a total of 3 jumps, then grab the Helicopter and jump to the right. Now time when you activate the helicopter so that you can grab the diamond with speed and yet be able to slow down to get the upper diamond and the helicopter. If you're in a rush, fall down and in diagonal movement, activate the Helicopter and land on the goal. If you have some time to spare, activate the helicopter just as you fall so that you make it with ease.

Training Teleport - 4.50
My Best Time: 4.17

Using a diagonal movement start will give you a slower time. Therefore it's best to start with a Fast Start with just the forwards key pressed. This way you can stop more easily on the green platform where you're teleported to the goal.

Learn the Time Modifier - 7.50
My Best Time: 4.90
Ultimate Time Difficulty: Hard

This level has to be fast and without mistakes. Diagonal movement is recommended throughout the level.
Start with an Extreme Fast Start and grab the Time Modifier. Grab the diamond and jump up to hit the wall. Quickly grab the Time Modifier and go down. You have no choice but to hit the -4 seconds Time Modifier and the time runs again.
Quickly go to the left and take the small Time Modifier and quickly go forwards. If you miss the diamond, it's OK as you'll still come back for it.
Get up and quickly roll and jump towards the 5 secs Time Modifier. Jump and make a wall-hit so that you grab the 8 secs Time Modifier and still go forwards. Fall down the hole. If you haven't grabbed the Diamond, you can do it now or later on.
Go to the left, wall-hitting again so that you grab the upper Time Modifier. Turn right and grab the Diamond at the end of that road and go back. If you haven't gotten the 2nd diamond yet, do it now.
Quickly wall-hit again and get the 2nd to last Time Modifier.
Turn left and quickly jump to the last diamond and make a final wall-hit to the upper floor, where the goal is.

Battlecube - 24.00
My Best Time: 20.21

This is difficult to do flawlessly and lots of diagonal movement is required.
Start with an extreme fast start to the left, jump above the gap, grab the diamond, hit the wall with a jump and rebound above the gap and getting the 2nd dianond. Quickly jump again and grab the 3rd diamond and roll/jump to the 4th diamond. Quickly get the 5th diamond on the other side of the gap and grab the last dimaond on that floor. Grab the Gravity Defyer to go to the brown floor.
Now you have two gems. One is next to you on the right and one is on the left. If you grab the right one you will slow down your run. Therefore, you need to grab the one on the left and do a whole circle, grabbing the Time Modifier on the way. Get the last three diamonds and then roll to the right to get the Gravity Defyer which sends you to the yellow floor.
You are dropped straight near a Diamond. Grab it, go forwards and get the Jump Boost and the diamond. Go left, grabbing the 2 diamonds and Time Modifier. Use the Jump Boost to get to the diamond on the corner of the yellow area. Watch out not to hit the Gravity Defyers! Quickly grab the diamond and re-bound backwards. Grab the last gem and jump to the goal!

King of the Marble - 33.00
My Best Time: 29.27

Time your start so that you go forwards (diagonally of course) and getting 2 diamonds, 2 Time Modifiers and the Speed Booster. Quickly go left and use the speed booster to send you forwards. Grab everything in front and get the diamond on the brown floor.
Jump to the left to get the next diamond on the brown floor and another jump for the time modifier. Go down and use the Speed Booster to help you get everything in front of it quickly. Again, go on the brown floor and turn left, jumping from each floor.
Once you get the time modifier, slow down, go down a little and jump to the right. Grab the diamond and another jump for the next diamond. Now jump to the left again, but also back to the green area.
Now you can grab 2 diamonds, a time modifier and a Speed Booster. Go up the brown slope, get the diamond and jump left to get the next diamond. Jump backwards and you find yourself with only the middle section to clear.
Now, you can do this part however you want, but I suggest clearing 2 diamonds on the left side, go forwards and grab another diamond. Now grab the last time modifier, get the dimoand, go left, get diamond, go backwards, get diamond and then jump again to the last diamond. Quickly use the mouse to turn the camera to the goal and jump and then use the speed booster to shoot you all the way to the brown floor. Jump/roll to the goal.

Recoil Training – 22.00
My Best Time: 17.74

Start diagonally, but don't use any of the 'fast start' methods. Jump as you get to the edge and grab the first diamond. Fall to the right and get the second diamond, fall a bit right and then go left/forwards and you can grab the 3rd diamond. Now with this bigger re-bound you should be able to easily get the 4th diamond. Now you can...
1) Stop there and then continue to get the 5th diamond, jump to the Anti-Recoil and drop to the 6th diamond, grabbing the Anti-Recoil and jumping above the gap and then falling to the goal.
2) Continue to the right, get the 5th diamond, jump on the Anti-Recoil, drop to the 6th diamond, grab the Anti-Recoil and jump above the last gap to get to the goal.

Hazard Loop - (26.00 ?)
My Best Time: 25.86

Caution: Even though it looks like a good idea, don't try and jump across the gap to the the first diamond and then to jump again to the 2nd diamond. You will most likely hit a bumper (due to your speed) and be shot out of bounds. If you manage an edge-hit on the way to the 2nd gem, then you are fine.

Start with an extreme fast start and slow down. Grab the diamond and then continue with the path. Jump above the bumper the get the diamond, jumping again to avoid the remaining of the bumpers.
Go diagonal and let the fans get you to the other way, you're most likely to get the diamond on the way. Get the next diamond and you're almost done.
In the tornado part, go to the right, jump to the right and grab the first diamond and go forwards to grab the next diamond. Quickly jump out before the cyclone's manages to grab you. Do the same with the next set of gems. Now go a bit right and then forwards straight to the tornado. Hopefully it will send you on the slopes where you can jump up from and then it's straight to the goal.

Note - There is a Jump Boost hidden below one of the trapdoors but it's not really needed for Ultimate Time.

Mini Mountain – 6.75
My Best Time: 6.05

This one's difficult to do. Start with a semi extreme fast start to the right and grab the nearest Diamond. Grab the Time Modifier and get the last Diamond. Go back near the start, rotate the camera quickly to the right and then diagonally move to the small slope to the right and jump on the floor and then on the slope, giving you enough height to reach the goal.

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

• Perishingflames
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Thank you received: 21
31 Jan 2007 16:30 #3
How'd you do 2.50 on let's roll? My best is like 7 seconds..

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
31 Jan 2007 16:35 #4
Quote:How'd you do 2.50 on let's roll? My best is like 7 seconds..

Really funny PF. I hope the rest of that guide has been of some help.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
31 Jan 2007 16:57 #5
Expert:

Stamina – 43.00
My Best Time: 39.39
Ultimate Time Difficulty: Very Hard

This is hard to do, but once you get the hang of it, it gets easier by the moment.

Start with a semi extreme fast start to the right, while rotating the camera to face the wall on the left (i.e: 45 degs rotation). Quickly slow down as you get to the first box. Quickly jump up and you'll make it just in time to the top. Quickly time the next moving platform so that you get to the upper moving platform at sub-6 seconds.
Quickly use your momentum to jump to the left and get the first diamond. Quickly fall to the right and jump on the moving plaform, and quickly go left, jumping again to get the second diamond. Fall to the left and with another jump you're straight on the next moving platform at sub-12 seconds.
Jump past the obstacles and go to the forward right corner of the moving platform, then after you pass the first moving blocker, go back a bit and then go forwards and jump to the next bit.
Quickly go to the next moving platform (do NOT go to the time modifier as it actually wastes your time!) and pass its obstacles as well. As you pass the holes (there is no way to get the time modifier above), go forwards and right and jump to the next bit. Quickly get the last diamond.
Quickly jump to the right (from the platform where you just took the diamond from) and wait for the first 'battlements' block to pass to the right. As it does, quickly go on the LEFT side of the trapdoors and stop to get the helicopter. Quickly go forwards, jump and activate the helicopter.
Quickly pass the time modifier and with speed, make a wall-hit and you'll be shot back. Since you're still going diagonally and you are in control, you can still make it to the goal with the helicopter running out just in time to throw you into the goal!

Note - You can time your helicopter activation so that you get an edge hit upwards while getting the time modifier. Saves time too.

The Time Modifier Race - 1:12.50
My Best Time: 1:04.63

This level is hard to do in Ultimate Time and therefore needs speed in order to be accomplished. The good news is that there are no diamonds in this level.

Start by getting the first time modifier, and jump to the left (avoiding the second time modifier) and get the time modifier on the left. Quickly avoid the one next to it and go up the road. Choose the left side in order to get the positive time modifier.
You have no choice but to get the next two time modifiers (the second one is positive). Quickly grab them and jump forwards. Now don't stop and jump again, go quickly and get the middle time modifier (gives you the lowest amount of time added) and continue forwards in order to make a quick edge-hit with the blue floor and you're shot upwards. Get the time modifier on the wall to the right (it's the positive one, the other time modifier is excatly the opposite) and choose the left road.
Now, most of the time modifiers in this section are NEGATIVE time modifiers. However, with speed it's possible to avoid all of them.
As you fall down, go forwards and up to the moving platform take these time modifiers:
Second green platform (after the two brown ones) - Left Time Modifier
Pink platform - Left Time Modifier
Second yellow platform (the one with Moving Platform attached to it) - RIGHT Time Modifier.

(Note that the left one is also positive, but you need to avoid the time modifier in front of it, which is negative. The right time modifier also gives you more clock bonus.)

On the moving platform, let the marble go to the other side of it (i.e: the further one from the next island) and as you come to the next island, go forwards and jump, making it very swiftly to the next part.
Choose the left side of the island, it has more clock bonuses available and go through that part quickly.

(Note - After you get two 1.xxx seconds time modifiers you get a 0.8, 0.7 and a -0.3 time modifiers. Break to the left after the -0.3 time modifier in order to get a useful 2 seconds time modifier).

Continue with the road and get three time modifiers. When you get the third, break to the left again and get a 1.25 seconds time modifier. Go 180 degrees, go up to the end of that part and break left in order to get a 0.8xx seconds time modifier.
As you come out of that part, take the first time modifier and take these:
The one on the brown floor and then one on the green floor. Again, edge-hit quickly on the green floor (taking the first time modifier [which is negative] on the green sqaures) and you'll make it to the brown floor with ease.
In front of the moving platform are three time modifiers. Take the left AND central time modifiers. These 2 are positive. The time modifier on the right is the bad one.

Now you will reach (finally) the last island and you should have around 23-30 seconds on the clock.
As the moving platform is now heading straight to the last island and is now in front of three time modifiers, go to the left part of the moving platform and get all three time modifiers. All are positive.
Quickly jump and go forwards, miss ALL time modifiers (two are positive but they doesn't worth it) and then edge-hit for the last time on the left part of the floor so that you are shot upwards. Go forwards.

In front of the last rolling part, grab the central time modifier and then roll through the last part and choose the right exit (positive time modifier). Now take the right time modifier and avoid the next (central one) and quickly jump to the goal!

Note - it's possible to jump to the goal without taking ANY of the -1.5 time modifiers, but it's very hard and it'll be very hard to time the jump.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
31 Jan 2007 17:09 #6
MBP Director's Cut:

Beginner:

Learning the Basics - 6.00
My Best Time: 5.69

Start with an extreme fast start and move somewhat forwards and stop. Quickly go backwards diagonally and make a jump and land just in time to make another jump+wall-hit (it makes the marble go faster after you test it out) and you're right next to the goal. Either roll or jump and finish!

Intermediate:

Ramp Madness - 47.50
My Best Time: 42.21

This is an interesting path. It's simple but in the level-version I have there're many misalignments in the level (until Ian fixes them) so once it gets fixed up, it'll cause the Ultimate Time to decrease.

Tips:
When going down from diamond to diamond, don't go via the slope but just roll quickly (using forwards movement only) from each diamond to the next one. The height and position of all diamonds are the same and so it's actually easier!
You can save some important time by using this method.
This is especially important in parts where you have 4-5 diamonds in a row and each is lower than the one before it. Better yet, you can control how fast you're going!

Start by rotating the camera 180 degrees and use an extreme fast start. Get the first diamond and go left, getting the 2nd diamond. Turn left, getting the next diamond. Continue forwards, getting the diamond and turn left and get the next one. Roll to the right BUT DO NOT get the diamond over there. Instead fall down on the pink slope and get the diamond over there (6/30). Roll to the right (downwards) and get the next diamond, roll upwards, getting two more diamonds (9/30) and then roll left (upwards) and get the diamond up there. Turn left and get the Time Modifier.

Now jump forwards and left, getting the diamond that's in sight. Now go to the right and get the diamond upwards, go forwards, getting the next one and turn right to get the next diamond. Jump forwards amd get the next diamond (15/30) and go up the slope and jump to the right, arriving on the 16th diamond.

Now all the diamonds are around the level so you just go forwards all the time turning right at the end of each path until you make a lap around the level and getting to the finish.

Half Pipe Dive - 20.00
My Best Time: 18.33

The start is simple: Go forwards, catch the Speed Booster and jump on the first diamond. As you catch it, activate the Speed Booster and you get the other two diamonds.
Get the next Speed Booster and make it up. Get the Speed Booster up here as well.
Quickly go down, let the marble roll and once it pass the last slope and is now going up, activate the Speed Booster.
Get the diamond and then as you are still going up, go forwards so that you get the 5th diamond as you go down and position yourself so that you can go through the half pipe into the 6th diamond and have enough height to make it to the goal.

Advanced:

Jump Booster Aim - 10.50
My Best Time: 9.17

Start with a semi extreme fast start backwards and get the Jump Boost. Go the other way immediatly and activate your Jump Boost. Aim for the hole.
Once inside, you get the Jump Boost. Immediatly go towards the hole, let the marble re-bound and the next time it re-bounds, jump and wait a bit so that you can time the Jump Boost to give you enough height to make it to the hole with speed. Slow down as you pass the hole so that you will be caught in mid-air.

Gap Aimer - 10.40
My Best Time: 10.14
Ultimate Time Difficulty: Easy-Medium

Use Extreme Fast Start and go diagonally all the way up to the slope pointing upwards. From there go forwards and a bit of diagonal so that you can make a clear entrance.

• Thank you received: 0
31 Jan 2007 17:59 #7
Nice job Matan! Can't wait to read the rest.

• technostick
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Thank you received: 32
31 Jan 2007 20:35 #8
Quote:Anit-Recoil

I'm Anit-speling mistaks.

(Well done on the walkthroughs by the way! )

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
01 Feb 2007 14:47 #9
TTMR and Ramp Madness added.

Some levels yet to categorize:

Dragged Up! - 34.50 (or 34.00 ?)
My Best Time: 31.xx

Tip - Never let go of the keyboard keys and don't move to the right or left too much when going upwards!

Use an extreme fast start and try to make it central so that the marble will not move to the sides when going up. Get the Time Modifier and jump a bit after it, getting some extra boost by using that method. Go diagonally all the way up. Get the diamond, the Time Modifier, go backwards and jump as soon as possible so that you roll less (saving a bit of time) and aim for the goal!

Learning the Spin - 13.00
My Best Time: 10.91

Start with a semi extreme fast start and grab the first diamond, jump to the second diamond and then roll down and jump twice (once on the floor and once on the ice) and get the time modifier. Hit the floor once and then get the next diamond on the re-bound.

Go to the right and get the next diamond. Now go forwards, jump on the slope of ice and grab the gem. Go to the right while in mid-air, jump on the floor and again on the ice, getting the next diamond and then go left and do the same again and then finish.

Crash Course - 12.50
My Best Time: 11.41

Start with a semi extreme fast start to either side, go down and go backwards into the small room in order to get the first diamond. Now go diagonally, jump on the first platform and jump forwards and left towards and 3rd from left interior which is leaning towards you. If you manage to hit this one, you're shot in the air to the left. Immediatly stop on the path and then take a quick jump to the right (diagonally of course) and hit the floor + the slope (the 3rd white bump) and you get the time modifier. Going forwards and fall on the diamond.

Quickly go forwards, jump and get the last diamond and jump again, hit the wood slope and jump again to the left, hit for the last time the wood and jump again to the left to the finish.

Quaked Path - 8.50
My Best Time: 7.48

At first it seems like it's going to be hard (and it will be), but it has a trick to it!

Start with a semi extreme fast start and SLOW DOWN as you go on the slope to the platform below you. Without wasting time, go diagonally left and the moving platform will align with your marble! This will help you to jump again forwards and left and the platform will align with you again! Jump again and make it almost near the diamond (at 4.xx seconds!).

This is the hard part. As you slowed down very quickly, you still don't have the diamond and you need to avoid the gaps! Unfortunately it's up to you now but you have a 3-4 seconds before the Ultimate Time passes, so just get the diamond quickly and make it to the finish.

Intermediate:

Mountaintop Retreat – 15.50
My Best Time: 12.98

Start with an extreme fast start and jump again before the slope (NOT ON THE SLOPE!) and make it up. Continue jumping and make it all the way to the Jump Boost (you should have 9.xx or 10.xx at this point).

Quickly Jump+Jump Boost yourself to the right and you're near the time modifiers. Go forwards (take your time! you have 2-3 seconds left to spare and the time modifiers are pretty close) and turn left and take both Time Modifiers. Grab the Speed Booster, jump and activate it and you'll make it up the slope pretty quickly. Jump until the Jump Boost and activate it to reach the goal.

Tip - No need to Jump+Jump Boost when reaching the last Jump Boost!

Cyclone Launch - 9.75
My Best Time: 9.38

This is a difficult ultimate time to do (and no mistakes allowed!) on this simple level!

Start with an extreme fast start and jump once, then quickly slow down so that you don't go too fast so that the tornado can grab you and throw you up to the next floor. Press backwards so that you make it on the next platform. Turn left, let the tornado grab you upwards so you make it to the last platform.

This is the hard bit and you don't have much time: quickly get the tornado to grab you upwards and then when you are sure you're making the next platform, zoom in forwards and once you're on the last platform, press jump and you'll barely make it to the goal in time!

Avoiding Hazards - 3.95
My Best Time: 3.87
Ultimate Time Difficulty: Hard-Very Hard

Tip: Stay in diagonal the whole level!

Start with a semi extreme fast start to the right, and after you get the re-bound on the orange floor, jump again to the next platform and jump again to get to the orange slope. Jump again and pass everything and then jump all the way to the goal.

Take a Stroll – 6.50
My Best Time: 5.45

Start with an extreme fast start and turn left and then stop. Turn the camera to face the time modifier and go forwards+right and jump on the slope of the start pad. Jump again to the time modifier and grab it. Go forwards and right and take the gem, go backwards quickly, grabbing the time modifier and using the white slope to get back up, and get the last gem. Jump to the finish.

Battlecube Revisited – 1:15.00
My Best Time: 1:05.54

Start by going left and getting the diamond there, jump right and get the diamond and turn left, continue forwards and do a lap around the gap. Get all diamonds (5/30) and continue forwards to grab the Gravity Defyer to the brown floor. Turn right and get the diamond, then go all the way around the gap. Get the diamond (you don't need the Speed Booster) and go forwards and jump across the gap and get the diamond. Jump over the gap again, turn left and get the time modifier, jumping to the right and you get the diamond (10/30). Turn left and get the nearest Gravity Defyer to get to the pink floor.

Instead of getting the nearest diamond, go left and get the diamond, then jump across the gap to get that first diamond. Continue jumping from side to side, avoiding the Gravity Defyer, until you get all the 5 diamonds. Turn left and get the Gravity Defyer to the green floor.

Get the nearest diamond, go left and get a small head-start so that you can jump across the gap and get the floating diamond. Continue forwards and get the 3rd diamond, turn back, get the Jump Boost, the 4th diamond and turn around, jump across the gaps to get the 5th diamond (20/30). Go left and get the Gravity Defyer to the yellow area.

Get the nearest diamond, get a head start and get the floating diamond. Get the 3rd diamond and continue forwards in order to get the last two diamonds in this section (25/30).

Get the nearest Gravity Defyer to the brown floor and continue forwards to get the Gravity Defyer to the last floor (the yellow one).
Go left, get the diamond, go forwards and jump across the gap and get the diamond there. Turn right, get the diamond, continue forwards until the 4th diamond. Turn back, get the 5th diamond (30/30) and hit the last Gravity Defyer. Aim to the goal!

Note - you can get the 26th diamond (1st diamond on the last floor), go for the time modifier using the super jump and then turn left in order to get the 2nd diamond (27/30) and the continue as said above.

Technoropes – 12.75
My Best Time: 11.61

Start with a semi extreme fast start to the right and turn left from the start. Go up the small tightrope and halfway through start to go forwards+left while rotating the camera to the right. As you get to its top, jump and you'll make it to the diamond (just barely!). Quickly go backwards and jump down the trim. Get the diamond in the cyclone while being launched upwards. Hit the tightrope to get the height needed to get the 3rd diamond. Make it to the goal as soon as possible by jumping down to the area with the cyclone and a jump to the right to get to the finish.

Bumpy Highway – 20.00
My Best Time: 17.81

Start with a semi extreme fast start to the right but turn the camera so that your marble re-bounds half a sqaure left to the central position. Jump again before the pink slope and let the marble jump on the pink slope by itself, then let the marble hit the green part of the platform (at the end of it) and it gains speed. Jump on the green platform and then on the pink and you make it to the time modifier in sub-3 seconds.

Quickly re-bound and turn left to the diamond. Turn backwards, jump above the gap and then above the small bumps. Jump to the pink slope in front of you and jump on it again while pressing backwards+left and you'll make it to the 2nd diamond. Go left and quickly make it up to the 3rd diamond.

Go to the right-top corner and then diagonally move to the opposite corner and then jump to the green platform ahead. Use the pink slope to help you gain a bit of height (don't jump!) which will send you to the last diamond. Quickly jump on the pink slope and make it to the green platform and let the marble re-bound with speed and you'll make it across the gap to the goal.

Pool – 1:35.00
My Best Time: 1:17.12

Start by just rotating the camera to the position of the nearest diamond to the right and simply go forwards. Slow down when you get the second diamond on the re-bound. Go back, get the diamond on the other left corner, then turn right, get the two diamonds and then turn right and get the remaining diamonds (8/25) and turn left and quickly wall-hit to get out. Get to the hot tub and get the next diamond. Go backwards and use the fan to shoot you up. Get the diamond over there and roll or jump on either of the three diamonds. Go and make a wall hit with the nearest walls.

Once all diamonds in this section are taken (13/25), go to the teleporter and teleport yourself to the other side.

As soon as you're falling down, go right and go down the gap. Go to the left and take all 5 diamonds in the hot tub and go on the small ramp and get the diamond there (19/25). Fall down quickly and take all the time modifiers and diamonds in order. Wall hit quickly and get out of the pool. Go left, go behind the teleporter and exit. Turn left and roll/jump to the finish.

Gym – 1:55.00
My Best Time: 1:41.33

Start with an extreme fast start to the left and slow down on the brown platform some sqaures into it. Go near the wall and then go forwards+right and jump to the first diamond. Use the rug to get yourself up. Get the next two diamonds by using the small ramp. Exit that part and turn right (3/28).

Go forwards and stand near the bumper. Roll on it (the 2nd left-most orange strip) and get the diamond. Fall down, jump back up to the right and get the next diamond. Hit the floor, turn back, time your jump so that on the way up you get a diamond and in mid-air the second diamond (the one near both green walls) and then turn back and jump again and get the last diamond (8/28). Go forwards and get the diamonds from the right and then go forwards, turn left, get two diamonds, go left and get the last two diamonds (the ones near the wall) and go right and go up the floor. Quickly wall-hit so that you get one of the diamonds in mid-air and turn left and go up the sqaure-floor and then on the small tightrope and get the next diamond (16/28).

Turn right, get the diamond between the 4 small squares and the normal sqaure (use diagonal movement to squeeze in and out). Turn left and then 180 degs and get into the pipe. Get out of the pipe, go backwards and jump up the green floor. Turn right and jump forwards and get the diamond on the pipe and the one in front of it. Go left, jumping on the last two diamonds and quickly get out of the pipe. Go back through the pipe back to the outside.

Gain some speed and jump somewhat before the rug so that when you jump on it again you gain upward launch so that you can make it to the green pipe above. Enter it, go right, take the diamond, go backwards and then left and jump on the fan. Get the diamond up there and fall down. Quickly go left, grab the diamond (24/28) on the orange floor and grab one of the two Gravity Defyers.

Quickly fall down and locate the last Gravity Defyer. It should be further away from your position. Go forwards near the cyclone and try and grab two diamonds and out of its position. Quickly grab the last two diamonds and then quickly get to the last Gravity Defyer. Take it and aim into the gap and into the goal.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
02 Feb 2007 02:01 #10
All intermediate is updated.

• technostick
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
02 Feb 2007 02:56 #11
Nice walkthroughs. They are generally quite clear.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
02 Feb 2007 03:25 #12
Quote:Nice walkthroughs. They are generally quite clear.

Please tell me what I can fix so it's more clearer (and make suggestions so it's clearer).

• technostick
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
02 Feb 2007 03:28 #13
I'll look at it in more detail.

Meanwhile, see...

Quote:down. Quicckly go left

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
02 Feb 2007 03:47 #14
Advanced:

Treachery – 15.00
My Best Time: 11.94

Start with a semi extreme fast start to the right and re-bound twice. The second time jump and then jump again. Now if you jump again (instead of stopping to the diamond) and this time to the left, you make it to the time modifier with ease. Jump again at the time modifier and then hit the finish pad (DO NOT JUMP!) and rebound off the wall (keep going diagonal in both directions).

Now this is hard: Edge-hit just after the third gap so that you are sent upwards and left. Quickly get the diamond and jump as you get it, hit the wall to the left and re-bound all the way to the next platform where the second diamond is.

Now continue as usual up to the 4th diamond. After the 4th diamond, go diagonally left and jump through the gap, keep going diagonal and jump again, getting the 5th diamond and wall-hitting so that you're re-bounded really high. Rotate the camera to the left immediatly and move to the right. You will land on the platform where the 2nd diamond used to be. If you pressed backwards on the rebound you will have no trouble getting the 6th diamond and going left+jump to the 7th diamond and finish the level.

Diamond Seeking Fun! – 10.00
My Best Time: 7.8x

Start with an extreme fast start to the right and jump all the way forwards. Get the Time Modifier at around 2.4 seconds and slow down quickly in order to get the diamond. As you hit the diamond, re-bound backwards and hit the mud, then the slope and continue towards the next time modifier.

Quickly go out of the small hole and go left, then go up the three steps and get the diamond inside. Quickly go out and turn right and left and continue with the path and turn right before the stairs. Quickly go backwards and go up the stairs. Go all the way up.

When arriving at the bumpers, go forwards and jump on the diamond, jump again and go right and get the diamond on the small hill. Rotate camera 180 degrees, go forwards and jump to the last diamond and with another jump you're at the goal!

Par Pit – (Yet to find a suitable path)
My Best Time: 3:24.xx

Map yet to be dnoe.

Platformer – 30.00
My Best Time: 26.66

Start with a semi extreme fast start to the right and just go up normally. You should finish the bumper part at around 15 seconds.

Start going diagonally and jump before the end of the first platform, jump again on the second platform and hopefully your third jump will be really close to the wall, so that you jump and wall-hit-jump and have enough speed to get the diamond.

Quickly fall down back to the start pad. Slightly roll left, jump left and then fall down while pressing to the right and finish upside down!

Note - if you go OOB at the end but still finish, the end screen will still pop up if you've been OOB for less than 1 second.

Frictional Battlecube – 1:45.00
My Best Time: 1:29.82

Stairmaster – 2:05.00
My Best Time: 1:52.xx

Start normally and keep on jumping. At the first conjuction go left, go up and take the Anti-Recoil. Slowly go backwards and roll of the edge and go right and grab the Gravity Defyer. Your forward momentum will get you almost to the top of the stairs, so activate the Anti-Recoil so you will not fall off. Get the diamond and quickly go back down to the left side and roll to the Gravity Defyer.

Now roll forwards and get the 2nd diamond. Quickly jump up all the stairs (don't waste time!) and then get the third diamond. Quickly jump up and get to the top. Jump to the Helicopter, stop yourself and wait for it to recharge and meanwhile get the last diamond.
Quickly activate your helicopter, get the helicopter and get back to your last position, then jump again and stop. Activate the helicopter you have and jump on the small stairs twice and with a final jump fly to th finish.

Hug the Wall – (1:30.00 ? Haven't been able to finish the level properly.)
My Best Time:Yet to finish.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
03 Feb 2007 15:41 #15
Beginner:

Learn the Backwards Force - 7.50
My Best Time: 6.43

Immediatly roll a bit forward and to the right but don't step the silver chevron. Instead, rotate the camera 130 degrees and roll diagonally and jump just before the wall, making a nice wall-hit.

You should get enough height to get on the wall above. Continue forwards and quickly jump to the left, hit the floor, jump again, hit the wall and jump again to the finish!

Note - You probably can finish the level in ultimate time while going through the chevrons. However my best time using that method is 7.93 seconds.

Uncategorized:

Perplexingness
My Best Time: prefs.cs not updated

Slippery Steps
My Best Time: prefs.cs not updated

Double LoopLoop
My Best Time: Not Yet Played
Ultimate Time Difficulty: Unknown

03 Feb 2007 16:23 #16
Hey Matan, you should use Jases texture for par Pit. It's awesome.

• technostick
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
11 Feb 2007 04:46 #17
Quote:At the first conjuction go left,

Junction, I suppose you mean.

11 Feb 2007 05:36 #18
Quote:
Quote:At the first conjuction go left,

Junction, I suppose you mean.

I swear technostick, point out one more tiny mistake nobody cares about I'll kill you. And get myself a 99% warning.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
11 Feb 2007 06:17 #19
Actually I let him to. I wanted him to.

Quote:2 Feb, 2007, 9:56am, technostick wrote:
Nice walkthroughs. They are generally quite clear.

Please tell me what I can fix so it's more clearer (and make suggestions so it's clearer).

• technostick
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
11 Feb 2007 13:42 #20
Here goes, then...

King of the Marble:

Quote:get the dimoand

Now kill me.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
19 Feb 2007 15:23 #21
Some updates... I haven't written some of them... some were written but I am not posting them yet.

Par Pit – 1:35.00
My Best Time: 1:07.82

(this is the ice version)
Diamond Seeking Fun! – 10.00
My Best Time: 7.58

Pool – 1:35.00
My Best Time: 50.72

I might be doing pool for 1:20 or 1:15 minutes. If I give it 1:00 I'm giving away my secrets and I don't want this to happen

Battlecube Revisited – 1:10.00
My Best Time: 57.90

Hazard Loop - 23.00
My Best Time: 16.03

Tower Training - 6.25
My Best Time: 6.08

(I've had 6.11 but Moshe got 6.10, so I had to beat him )

Crash Course - 13.00
My Best Time: 11.41

Slippery Steps - 17.50
My Best Time: 15.01

Double LoopLoop - 30.00
My Best Time: 25.36

Hazardous House - 16.00
My Best Time: 12.51

Magnetic Adventure - 23.00
My Best Time: 19.74

Diagonal Training - 22.00
My Best Time: 18.58

Magnet Training - 14.50
My Best Time: 12.83

Recoil Ultra Course - 2:00.00
My Best Time: 1:00.18

• Thank you received: 15
19 Feb 2007 17:39 #22
Lol, you posted Recoil Ultra Course twice.

• Perishingflames
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
12 May 2007 18:09 #23
Quote:How'd you do 2.50 on let's roll? My best is like 7 seconds..

I was thinking of Keep on Rollin'. Lol. My best on Let's Roll! is also 2.31. I bet that is the best possible time.

• Perishingflames
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
12 May 2007 18:38 #24
I don't know how the hell I did it, but I just got 2.59 ground zero. What's the ut?

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
12 May 2007 23:18 #25
Let's Roll I got 2.30 some weeks ago
Ground Zero UT is 2.75

• Perishingflames
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
14 May 2007 01:26 #26
Alright good, I did it. I wasn't even going for ut lol, I was just trying to beat the level and did a start hit a nuke and got shot right to the finish. It happened so fast; I waß shocked, lol.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
14 May 2007 01:29 #27
That's how I got my 1.72 secs

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 1.029 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.