file What's happening, guys?

• IsraeliRD
  • IsraeliRD's Avatar Topic Author
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
03 Dec 2006 08:42 #1
Ok, what's happening, people? It's less active than the old forums and nothing is happening.

Since our mod leader, Phil, is not online at all and is sitting around doing nothing, I think I need to take control and finally say out:

Jase - I won't be online when you're back (dinner) but at the bottom find attached the files with all the progress that was done. Don't bother making interiors as Phil has some well aligned ones, but he is doing nothing so you can make your own but I still need Phil's interiors.
I would expect you to start on some new texutres and after that, a skybox. The more textures, the better. I also put below for you some new textures to have fun around. I'm sure they'll be great in the game.
If you can start on some levels, go via QuArK
Also if you can go to
E:\Program Files\Marble Blast Gold\marble\client\ui
There're lots of images that need to be done by you. Please change Custom picture to Expert.
Also thank you for your SMSs since it was a good way to contact you and so keep in touch on the mod. Great to know you haven't forgotten us and you're still here! I am counting on you here A LOT!

Phil - Since your MBG is fucked up, the least you could do is use QuArK. At the moment you're playing other games instead of re-installing and your production is getting worse. There're already 12 (YES, TWELVE) interiors which I requested. As well, Ian (wait time: 3 days) and Technostick (wait time: 4-5 days) also requested only 1 interior each. Since I don't see interiors from you, I am unable to do EIGHT (8) levels for MBP. Since you're this mod's team leader I expected you to do more. I'm quite dissappointed. This weekend I also expected you to be actually more available, seems like I'm wrong. I dunno where the heck you are. If you're not available or too busy, let us know ASAP.

Matan - I'm going to the game scripts and start changing stuff. If you guys don't like it, then it's not my fault. I have here 16-18 hours a day (which I'm also free at) so I would really like to continue with the mod, which also means I'm the most active.
I don't do QuArK stuff at all (neither I have the .map files) so I'm not going on it. I've done sounds, I'm done some scripting and at the moment I have more levels planned (and started) AND finished than the both of you. The problem is, since I don't have interiors (guess why...) I halted their production.
I'm going to continue with the game scripts (I trust Jase to do an awesome texturing job) and I'll send whatever I do as time goes. Jase, I will not do any special scripting before consulting you because you know the best (Phil, I'm sorry, but I cannot catch you at all so that I cannot discuss anything with you and so I dunno if the new colors and other stuff are fine, so that I have to rely on Jase for that).

Let's go editing and good luck to all!

Jase, this ZIP file contains 4 ZIP files (you will know what to do) and also some contain read me files so plz read

files.filefront.com/everythingzip/;6288881;;/fileinfo.html

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• technostick
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Thank you received: 32
05 Dec 2006 23:34 #2
Cancel my interior.

I won't be making that level for MBP after all.

• Thank you received: 1
05 Dec 2006 23:38 #3
I am online BTW, MBG is all good now

And I just haven't checked this in a while...

Very very very very sorry guys...
I'm gonna start Starry Night not after school. (I want to get that project done!)

• Thank you received: 1
07 Dec 2006 13:00 #4
YAY

Project is finally done!

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.835 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.