1. You may only play with 1 hand.
2. The screen resolution has to be equivalent to the cube root of 1.2 x cube root of -9.
3. If you're older than 16, you may only record runs if your real name starts with and X, a W or a Z.
4. Modify the code so you play in pitch black. Nobody wants to see the actual levels.
5. When you got a good recording, send it to Rick Astley, he will approve/refuse your run.
The following user(s) said Thank You: IsraeliRD, Buzzmusic, Kalle29, [email protected], Uil, Three, Regislian, Marson, StewMan46, Nature Freak, Xedron
Questions: Where do I put my extra hand?
I only have a screen resolution of the equivalent 'sqrt(-0.7) x 3 + 1i'. Is this still okay to use?
Am I able to go back in time and/or change my name by deed poll?
Is it still safe to film in the USA with a black screen?
What if, on the off chance, Rick Astley lets me down?
That's all I have for now.
Still seems a good experience to participate though
"funny quote" - funny person 2016 part 2 electric boogaloo
Last edit: 20 Feb 2016 23:58 by [email protected]. Reason: so thats where you put the extra hand