New Spam Board rule: NO USELESS SPAM! THIS INCLUDES POSTS THAT JUST CONSIST OF "AKJFWJF;KLDSNFLKDSJFLK" OR A LIST OF SMILEYS! The Spam Board is meant to be the place for threads that are just playful, not for plain stupid, immature posts!

No explicit images.

No flame wars.

file Endless method to unlock Advanced Level 53

• Marblemaster1
  • Marblemaster1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Custom Code Enthusiast
  • Thank you received: 8
03 Jun 2013 21:37 #1
Advanced Level 53.

Told about countless times in Marble Blast folklore, this fabled level has been shrouded in mystery for years. Nobody, not even Matan, knows how to unlock it, much less what it contains. Today, however, is a new day. Today, we will figure out how to unlock it, so that it will be a myth no more.

...Anyway, all backstory aside, this is a new game. How it works is that you will add the next step that is supposed to unlock Advanced Level 53. These steps do NOT have to be solely in-game MB things. For example:

Person 1: You must complete Tightropes and get a time of exactly 04:32:87. Once you have done this, you must...

Person 2: Make a level to enter in LotM, and it MUST get 10/10 After that, you have to...

Person 3: Write flawless code for rotating MPs. A portal will open up in Thrill ride, and once you go through it you will see...

And so on. So I'll start the endless instructions!

You must get Gold time on all MBG levels, and Ultimate time on all MBP levels. Once you have done this, you must then...

QuArK is still a good map editor

You know what's boring? Opaque marble skins. You know what's not? Glass Marbles!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 1
03 Jun 2013 22:03 #2
Hack into Matan's computer, steal PQ, and get all the possible Ultimate times. It will then turn Marbletris into a huge black hole. Going into it will lead you to...

• Marblemaster1
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Custom Code Enthusiast
04 Jun 2013 17:42 #3
Marblaxia's realm. You will have to fight him, and if you lose, go back to step 1. If you win, you will be transported back to the world of MBG, where you must then...

You know what's boring? Opaque marble skins. You know what's not? Glass Marbles!

• Daroachie
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
  • the big owo
  • Thank you received: 19
04 Jun 2013 21:46 #4
Jump up and down 5,000 times on King of the Mountain (Because everyone will know that!) until you fall through the level, and see an orange pad. Once you touch it...

draw my fursona thanks

• Buzzmusic
  • Developer
  • Developer
  • I make levels and songs.
  • Thank you received: 145
04 Jun 2013 22:11 #5
Delete your game, and erase it. It will then be recreated in a folder called π, which will only launch at 3:14:15 AM (Make an excuse to your parents!). When the game is open...

All posts from my account that were made before July 29 2013 are from the point of view of my dad unless it states otherwise.

• Buzzmusic
  • Developer
  • Developer
05 Jun 2013 01:29 #6
You won't know it's open. There won't be any MB sounds or anything, but you will still be able to play the game like you normally do. If you manage to finish any level, Marble Blast will become visible again, and then you must...

All posts from my account that were made before July 29 2013 are from the point of view of my dad unless it states otherwise.

• Marblemaster1
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Custom Code Enthusiast
05 Jun 2013 01:48 #7
Figure out how to turn the sounds back on. The way to do this is to beat Time Trial without using the TM, 100 times in a row. If you fail, go back to step 1. If you succeed, the sounds will turn back on and the platform in TT will extend to go far past the finish pad, where there will be a...

• Buzzmusic
  • Developer
  • Developer
06 Jun 2013 03:36 #8
Trigger that eliminates the possibility of going out of bounds. Simply fall off the platform and after about 20 minutes, you'll be in the lake of MBG's skybox. Swim around until you find...

• Thank you received: 0
06 Jun 2013 23:49 #9
You will find Advanced Level 53, but it will run away and the only way to get the speed powerup is to go back to MBP on a Mac, go on the leaderboards, and finish Battlecube Finale in exactly 3:24:53. You must get the gems on the water side first or the game will crash and go to step one.

• Thank you received: 31
07 Jun 2013 03:13 #10
After that, complete all the levels in the Beginner section with a time between 26 seconds and 27 seconds. When you do, go to level 52 in the Advanced Section. Finish that between 26 seconds and 27 seconds. Then go to the Custom section...

• Marblemaster1
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Custom Code Enthusiast
07 Jun 2013 06:28 #11
and download the entire CLA and beat every level with a time of exactly 2:43:84. After this, you must make your own custom level. It must be so good that Matan brings back LotM and gives it a perfect score. If you fail this, go back to step one. Otherwise...

08 Jun 2013 23:36 #12
you must..... FINISH LEVEL 1 on MBA with a time of 2 mins 34 seconds 56 milliseconds. If you don't...

08 Jun 2013 23:38 #13
...go back to step 1. If you do all of those, you will see Advanced Level 53, but with the word Locked! on it and everything is blacked out. However, if you press where the Next button is supposed to be, go to Advanced Level 54 and...

• Thank you received: 25
11 Jun 2013 01:39 #14
...close your browser. Smash your monitor on the floor, and take 10 laps around your house. Steal a Spyker, and drive to IAC. After that...

11 Jun 2013 02:13 #15
...get IAC to hand over the rights of Marble Blast to GarageGames again.
Then you buy Marble Blast Gold again, for Windows, Mac and Linux. You will get Advanced Level 53...if it wasn't for...

(Also, to unlock Advanced Level 5 as it says in other people's quotes... complete Advanced Level 1, 2, 3, and 4.)

11 Jun 2013 20:53 #16
I was going to comment on that, but didn't feel like posting.

... the super-massive EMP that is about to knock out Earth's electricity. Turn off your computer, get lots of sugary junk, and wait a few months.
Then...

• Marblemaster1
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Custom Code Enthusiast
11 Jun 2013 22:25 #17
Steal a rocket from NASA and attach a giant laser to it. Blast off into space, and obliterate the machine that is generating the EMP waves. Earth's electricity will turn back on, and you then must...

(EDIT: Changed the topic title so it won't look like we're unlocking Freeway Crossing. )

11 Jun 2013 22:58 #18
B-but, I like Freeway Crossing! So, launch MBG and play the first four Advanced levels. Then play Freeway Crossing. Then get your younger sister to play it again, or any other 12-year-old girl. Then...

13 Jun 2013 01:47 #19
you need to beat all of the world records in all of the levels, including those Customs and Advanced Level 54. Advanced Level 53 will then unlock, but an attempt to play it will crash Marble Blast Gold. So go beat all the world records in every Marble Blast game, including my never-seen Marble Blast Bronze. Yes. Just go in a time machine and play it. Including every other Marble Blast that will be released in the future, even Revived which the download link doesn't work anymore.

Advanced Level 53 won't crash, but instead it will just close down instead of giving a Not Responding message. Therefore, you need to get GarageGames to make Marble Blast 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6. Beat all the World Records in those sequels and wait a decade. Then world record every other mod that's been released after a decade.

Marble Blast's Advanced Levels...will greet you with a new tab, in fact 3 new tabs below Beginner, intermediate and Advanced. These contain 24 more levels in each tab you must World Record, which will be easy as you're probably the first one to play them anyway.

After that the Alt Custom tab will appear...

• Jeff
  • Elite Marbler
  • Elite Marbler
  • PlatinumQuest Programmer
  • Thank you received: 205
13 Jun 2013 02:11 #20
How about Advanced Level 53 is actually PQ WHERe and wait what?

I am a programmer. Most here know me for being one of the major contributors to Marble Blast Platinum and PlatinumQuest.

13 Jun 2013 02:18 #21
... You must exit out of everything, go to Matan's house and steal his pillow. In there will contain the password to get to the password site to get Advanced Level 53. If you do this, you will see Advanced level 53 as a cartoon animation, and you must fence it in a duel. After you've won he flees. You must then...

13 Jun 2013 02:26 #22
die. But then, you will come back in an ancient temple in Egypt. You should then walk to North Korea, and steal military jets and weapons. You then fly to Florida, and spend your day at Disney World. A fat guy mugs you, and you die again. After that, you re-spawn in Matan's house and smash his computer. Then...

13 Jun 2013 02:29 #23
Eat Matan's rice off his plate while he eats dinner. Matan will scream put of confusion as a portal appears in his living room. You must go into the portal along with Matan, but you must convince him. In the portal you see...

13 Jun 2013 02:52 #24
Gandalf. Then...

13 Jun 2013 03:21 #25
spam the forums with smilies. This will be the hidden code that makes Matan say, OK here's the code to Advanced Level 53. But to find the place to put it in, you need to...

• Jeff
  • Elite Marbler
  • Elite Marbler
  • PlatinumQuest Programmer
  • Thank you received: 205
13 Jun 2013 05:07 #26
ask me how to code rotating platforms in marble blast which is impossible so nope its still PQ WHERe. But then...

I am a programmer. Most here know me for being one of the major contributors to Marble Blast Platinum and PlatinumQuest.

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
13 Jun 2013 10:59 #27
You find out you have to complete all the tasks in half the time it took you to read this sentence and if you don't...

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

• Marblemaster1
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Advanced Marbler
  • Custom Code Enthusiast
13 Jun 2013 22:05 #28
Advanced Level 53 will vanish forever, and you will never be able to unlock it. If, however, you succeed in completing all the tasks in half the time taken to read Matan's sentence, you simply need to travel back in time to the date MB was released, and go to Garagegames's HQ. Once you are there, you must...

13 Jun 2013 23:28 #29
create a time paradox that stops MB from being released, which means you won't be there to find a guide to time travel but you are there but you can't but you are but you can't...

• IsraeliRD
  • Project Manager
  • Project Manager
  • Dragon Power Supreme
  • Thank you received: 912
14 Jun 2013 00:02 #30
Then get a qualified Doctor who can come and fix up the stupid mess that you just made. When asked for an explanation, blame maingi.

"matan, now i get what you meant a few years back when you said that "the level in mbg is beyond me" after the last rampage i noticed things were insane, and now i truly feel that too" - Dushine, 2015.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 1.396 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.