• Aayrl
  • Aayrl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Big Deal!
  • Thank you received: 368
09 Feb 2016 04:36 #1

Hey everyone,

It is my pleasure to finally release Marble Blast Fubar Beta Build 40000 for public testing. Included in this build is your first look at Marble Blast Fubar's Exploration levels. I will be releasing additional Exploration content over the next few months, so be sure to check the release notes carefully for new additions to this exciting game mode!

MBF Exploration Mode

In addition to the new game mode, today marks the first of three Player Level Resets, as mentioned in my initial news post. Any player that was above level 14 has been reduced to Level 14 (with maximum experience) and 0 Credits. This is to ensure proper and fair testing of the new Exploration Game mode, which unlocks at Level 15. Any players level 14 and below prior to the release of Build 40000 were not affected by this.

In addition, the global Leaderboard times have been RESET. This was done primarily to ensure the database revisions made in Build 40000 work as intended and to optimize the performance of world record calculations and global leaderboard score displays. I do not anticipate resetting the Leaderboard times after Build 40000 (unless, of course, a particular level is reconstructed or revised, in which case the scores for THAT LEVEL may be reset.)

Other exciting additions include:

• World Record Notifications!
  • An all new Play UI!
  • More Screen Resolution Settings!
  • Code Optimizations!
  • and much, much more!

As always, I strongly invite testers to please post feedback and bug reports in the Marble Blast Fubar Feedback Forum.

I hope you all enjoy the new Build! Next up is Conquest Level modifications, due shortly after March 1st, so stay tuned for more fixes, improvements, and additions!

Cheers,

~Aayrl
Marble Blast Community Manager
Marble Blast Fubar Lead Developer

The following user(s) said Thank You: Regislian

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Regislian
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Thank you received: 255
09 Feb 2016 21:21 - 09 Feb 2016 21:22 #2
Nice!

Aayrl wrote: I do not anticipate resetting the Leaderboard times after Build 40000 (unless, of course, a particular level is reconstructed or revised, in which case the scores for THAT LEVEL may be reset.)

I was wondering about this, since the plan is (as far as I know) to have some form of seperate leaderboards for times achieved with skills/masteries and those achieved without: is there already being kept track of whether a time has been achieved with/without skills/masteries?
Last edit: 09 Feb 2016 21:22 by Regislian.

• Aayrl
  • Aayrl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Big Deal!
  • Thank you received: 368
09 Feb 2016 23:46 #3
Not yet. I will make another announcement when the separate leaderboards are live - most likely Build 60000.

~Aayrl

• Thank you received: 1
10 Feb 2016 18:37 #4
Hello,

For years I play your games and I amuses me enormously. I owe you my respect. It's a shame that it does not buzz here in Paris, or even in France.

So I think a long time and I would love to help you translate each of Marble Blast in French (I know my bearings in the code do not worry).
I would also like you to make a game application language Swift 2 (Apple); I'm learning from this latest Apple language that allows for applications of all kinds.

I'm on Skype: neozak7
The following user(s) said Thank You: NF

• Nockess
  • Respected Marbler
  • Respected Marbler
  • Cheater Supreme
  • Thank you received: 786
11 Feb 2016 00:04 - 11 Feb 2016 00:11 #5

It's a shame that it does not buzz here in Paris, or even in France.

We do have a member here in the community who's French who goes by the name of Lichable. You may seem him around. :)

So I think a long time and I would love to help you translate each of Marble Blast in French (I know my bearings in the code do not worry).

I personally like this idea! It would be interesting to get Marble Blast translated into different languages.

I would also like you to make a game application language Swift 2 (Apple); I'm learning from this latest Apple language that allows for applications of all kinds.

Most of the coders of Marble Blast use Torque Script, and Jeff and HiGuy use C# or whatever.

Glad to hear you enjoy Marble Blast. The community loves to see that people have a good time playing the game. :)

Call me Chris!

Discord: Nockess#4107
YouTube: www.youtube.com/Nockess
Custom Levels: marbleland.vaniverse.io/profile/5
Last edit: 11 Feb 2016 00:11 by Nockess.

• ImNotAllThatGood
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Back as of June 2018.
  • Thank you received: 17
13 Feb 2016 18:11 #6
Cool! I love Exploration! It's a good way to spend my credits and earn more XP!

-INATG

I'm just a 15 year old who's been playing MB for over a decade and can be annoying at times.

• Thank you received: 11
14 Feb 2016 09:58 - 14 Feb 2016 09:58 #7
Geat job here!
Last edit: 14 Feb 2016 09:58 by Lichable.

• Thank you received: 1
14 Feb 2016 10:43 #8
Thanks for answering me ;)
So are u ok for my proposition ? if yes, whats your Skype ?

Thank you again.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.838 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.