• Aayrl
  • Aayrl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Big Deal!
  • Thank you received: 368
07 Jul 2016 03:56 #1

Hello everyone!

Remember back in August of 2015 when we added Profile Banners and status updates to your Marble Blast Website profiles? Do you also remember when I promised additional features would be added in the near future? Well, better late than never, or so they say..

Today, I'm pleased to announce the second phase of the Marble Blast Profile Update! So, what new and exciting features have been added?

No More Scrolling thanks to Profile Tabs! We've consolidated the entire Profile view (at least, the important contents!) to make it much easier to quickly view all your lovely pixels! No more having to scroll down the entire page to view your Fubar statistics, simply click on the applicable tab and oogle over your mountain of stats!

Profiles are Getting Friendly, and So are We!You can now directly add and manage your associated Marble Blast friends directly from your Marble Blast website profile! Your Friends are directly linked to your Marble Blast Platinum Friends, so updating your Friend List in-game will also update your Friend List on the website, and vice versa. Friend Invites are currently one-way, meaning you choose which Community Members you wish to add as Friends on your profile.

You can also easily view other user profiles and quickly determine whether or not you've flagged them as your Friend, directly from the website! While there is currently no in-game features regarding Friend Lists, I plan to add a "Friends Only" Leaderboard to Marble Blast Fubar - no word yet on whether or not a similar feature will be added to a future build of MBPQ!

If that wasn't enough to satisfy your Website Update cravings, I've also optimized our Profile code back-end so it now loads in a reasonable amount of time! No more 10 second + logins!

Lastly, we also made several adjustments to the Website on July 2nd - The full list of changes can be found here.

That's all for now! The third and final phase of profile updates should be unveiled before the end of 2017! Stay tuned for more... Of course, if you discover any bugs or issues with the new Website changes, please let us know in the Support Forum or by submitting a Support Ticket.

Enjoy!

~Aayrl
Marble Blast Community Manager

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Weather
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Thank you received: 262
07 Jul 2016 20:02 - 08 Jul 2016 12:58 #2
I would suggest also adding navigation links on profiles to the forum version and vice versa.

...So do I just have to bug you enough to get a colored username? :silly:
Last edit: 08 Jul 2016 12:58 by Weather.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.774 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.