file I might be familiar, but hello nonetheless!

• ThatRandomMarble
  • ThatRandomMarble's Avatar Topic Author
  • New Marbler
  • New Marbler
  • Thank you received: 0
16 Jan 2016 14:30 #1
Hello people!

I don't think you would recognize me since I was a little, insignificant pubescent adolescent that tried to make "cool" custom levels for the likes of IsraeliRD and the other professional speedrunners (PLEASE TELL ME YOUR NAMES, I FORGET SOME OF YOU). I was a bit of annoying guy that was also whining or talking stupid stuff in MSN and in the forums. I was that dude who tried to make levels but ended up being useless as I was a lazy bum (speaking of which, I apologize dearly to the mod creators and staffs that I have pissed off). I was also a little kid full of rage and tantrums that couldn't get a single, good speedrun record in ANY level simply because everyone is just better than me.

Yes, that was me... RandomMarble38 aka RM38. I wouldn't expect anyone to recognize or remember me, but that's good because I want to relive a new life as a new forum user that wants to play MBG and other mods again. I don't certainly expect myself to make levels again because I sucked at them anyway (but I'll end up doing it anyways since creating levels was indeed fun). Now that I'm here, DANG, everything changed! What happened to the old forums? I remember setting my default forum theme to something of night sky theme. Also, good to see HiGuy and Aayrl here! Didn't think they would be active with this guy until now. And PlatinumQuest is still a go? You guys have some serious determination and dedication or something.

Anyway, sorry for the lengthy "Hello" post. Memories came flooding back, that's all. Looking forward for staying here a while, and going on an inevitable hiatus (just like Steven Universe and Gravity Falls). Hope to enjoy it though. :)

- That Random Marble, formerly known as RandomMarble38.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Weather
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Thank you received: 262
16 Jan 2016 17:49 #2

• Jeff
  • Elite Marbler
  • Elite Marbler
  • PlatinumQuest Programmer
  • Thank you received: 205
16 Jan 2016 18:20 #3
Hey welcome back. I don't remember you being annoying (and I am pretty good at that :P). Good to see you came back, wished more folks did who were on the old place. Come hop into MBP multiplayer and the leaderboards sometime :).

Yes, PlatinumQuest is still going. We mostly have a new team of people now. Prior to 2015, the PlatinumTeam was mostly me, higuy, and IsraeliRD. But that's changed now :)

I am a programmer. Most here know me for being one of the major contributors to Marble Blast Platinum and PlatinumQuest.

• Joey
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Doer of things.
  • Thank you received: 191
16 Jan 2016 19:40 #4
Don't feel bad. I haven't contributed a single thing to this game, but sometimes just participating in forum discussion and giving a good word or two goes a long way. :)

I love you, but your attitude is like that of a shrew. Your options? Take a pill or be my kill. Might I suggest that you wear a vest. Perish in class or be banished to the land of bluegrass, where dreams don't exist as you'll be eternally pissed.

• Thank you received: 368
16 Jan 2016 21:31 #5
Hi RM38! Good to see you back! Yes, we're still kicking around ;)

~Aayrl

• ThatRandomMarble
  • ThatRandomMarble's Avatar Topic Author
  • New Marbler
  • New Marbler
  • Thank you received: 0
17 Jan 2016 03:20 #6
Good to see all of you!

It was nice saying hello to some of you once again. For now, I'm gonna try to play. Not go any further like committing myself to make any levels. Wish to see you guys more often. Also, I will play MP once I can get MBP to work. Grrrr! Will post in Support sections soon!

• Ralph
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Matan's Fervent Fan
  • Thank you received: 136
18 Jan 2016 15:14 #7
Hey, I do remember you, you made some levels (espacially wall hit challenges), which I loved spending my time on before!

Welcome back, and if you don't know me, that doesn't matter. :)

You forget a thousand things everyday. Make sure Marble Blast isn't one of 'em.
Instagram : ralphfrommb

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.872 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.