file Hello Marble Blast Community

• Zouckwor
  • Zouckwor's Avatar Topic Author
  • New Marbler
  • New Marbler
  • Thank you received: 0
28 Feb 2016 00:22 #1
Hi there guys! First, thanks for the ones with patience to read my fairly big story xD So my history with this game is like this: Back in 2007, when I was 8, my father came home with a new MiniMac for my room. I was super happy and soon began to explore it. The next day I came home from school and my mom, who had been exploring it too, told me to go see something. It was MBG! I tried it and became so addicted to it that I would do nothing the whole day besides playing. I was quite a noob back then (not rotating the screen properly and not knowing what gold times were) and not knowing english really didn't help. But soon got better and better. I started searching MBG on youtube and finding IsraeliRD videos and watching the awesome world records and custom levels. I would always wonder how the hell people would get those levels and different marbles and textures (god I was such a noobie) but since I didn't know English there wasn't much of a choice. I remember raging so hard that I would get grounded for it. Levels that made me rage the most: Escher's Race(the time isn't enough!), Ski Slopes(got stuck for weeks), Scaffold(the last set of jumps really made me want to break my computer), Airwalk(that gem with no ground under was the hardest), Eye of the Storm(I needed like 5 minutes just to get out of the tornado), Tightrope(just the hardest level in my opinion, stuck here for weeks), Icarus(didn't get stuck much time but my air control was so bad back then...) and Pathways(forget what I said before, this is the hardest level...I still can't beat it everytime I want to)
When I finally got to King of the Moutain I thought "Damn, the last 7 levels were hard as hell, no way I can beat this." But when I tried it was so easy and I quickly beat it. Damn it felt great! Years later I got the game again, now knowing some english :) I installed some custom levels and started to beat the gold times! Discovered the Free Look which helped me alot getting better. Years passed and I played other games, but MBG always had a place inside my heart. One day I wanted to buy it and saw it wasn't for sale anymore (so I used some illegal website to get it whenever I wanted to play hehe). Also tried some mods like Advanced, Emerald, Platinum, etc. Some days ago I thought, "Let's play it again!" I also wanted to join the community but thought it was long dead. I got the game again now with the goal being to beat every gold time in MBG. I also see that the community is very much alive and very into MBP right now, so I will try to get in there too! I consider myself an a bit above average player, but very very far from the legends of MB. I need to improve so many things like wall hits, edge hits and knowing how to do the different starts. So yeah, now you know my story! Expect to see me around!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 368
28 Feb 2016 22:29 #2
Huge story, huge wall of text, but incredibly fascinating and worth the read! We're grateful to have you as a member of our community and hope the new content rolling out in the next few months will keep your Marble Blast appetite quite satisfied!

Welcome!

~Aayrl
Marble Blast Community Manager

• Weather
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Thank you received: 262
29 Feb 2016 15:26 #3

• Thank you received: 8
29 Feb 2016 22:53 #4
Welcome to the community! I'm glad to see new people into the community like you, you seem like a great addition to it!

• Thank you received: 405
29 Feb 2016 23:11 #5
Ditto that. 'Tis excellent to see new people!

• ImNotAllThatGood
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Back as of June 2018.
  • Thank you received: 17
29 Feb 2016 23:40 #6
Welcome. Enjoy your Marble Blast community experience as we all have! It is great to see new members come.

-INATG

I'm just a 15 year old who's been playing MB for over a decade and can be annoying at times.

• QwertyQwertz
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Thank you received: 18
04 Mar 2016 06:56 #7
Welcome to the Marble Blast Community! Have a good stay earthling! (Sorry I had to add that)

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.872 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.