lightbulb Hello

• Toothy
  • Toothy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Thank you received: 18
23 May 2016 09:01 #1
My name is Toothy. I found MBU via XBox Live Arcade and later stumbled across InstantAction. I had a hayday there before it got taken down. Then I found MBU's PC port in 2015 but unfortunately that's kinda discontinued for the time being. So yeah, my new home for Marble Blast is here. :P

I'm... sort of average. I primarily like the MBU levels but I play some MBP levels too. I love goofing around in levels in many ways, including glitching inside levels and other bizarre challenges such as Bowl Racing and Skate Battle Royale's half pipes.

My username comes from a probably well known Happy Tree Friends character followed by a random number. As for who I actually am? ...not now. Maybe some other day.

Glad to be here. :D

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thank you received: 368
24 May 2016 01:42 #2
Welcome, toothy7564!

A lot of us were driven to continue working on the original Marble Blast as a result of InstantAction and its unfortunate demise! Welcome Home ;)

~Aayrl
Marble Blast Community Manager

• Thank you received: 67
24 May 2016 01:52 #3
I've seen you around on web chat recently. Welcome to the community. :)

• Frostfire
  • Senior Marbler
  • Senior Marbler
  • Multiplayer Mastery
  • Thank you received: 447
24 May 2016 01:59 #4
Welcome toothy. I've already played a little multiplayer with you :)

• Eguy
  • Expert Marbler
  • Expert Marbler
  • Booper Supreme
  • Thank you received: 208
24 May 2016 03:27 #5
Welcome! I hope you have a nice stay! I think your profile will fit right in with our community, we really need a fun-loving guy right now :P Also, you shouldn't be worried about too many random numbers, you should've seen my name when I first joined :P

"it's the internet eguy. where children are men. men are monkeys, and women are PQ."
-Jeff 2014

• Weather
  • Professional Marbler
  • Professional Marbler
  • Thank you received: 262
24 May 2016 12:50 #6

• ImNotAllThatGood
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Intermediate Marbler
  • Back as of June 2018.
  • Thank you received: 17
26 May 2016 00:06 #7
Welcome!

-I'm Not All That Good (INATG)

I'm just a 15 year old who's been playing MB for over a decade and can be annoying at times.

• Nockess
  • Respected Marbler
  • Respected Marbler
  • Cheater Supreme
  • Thank you received: 786
26 May 2016 19:03 #8

toothy7564 wrote: Then I found MBU's PC port in 2015 but unfortunately that's kinda discontinued for the time being.

Matt P. went to a college with no internet access. 10 to 1 the website would still be up if he had internet.

Welcome to the community?

Call me Chris!

Discord: Nockess#4107
YouTube: www.youtube.com/Nockess
Custom Levels: marbleland.vaniverse.io/profile/5

• Toothy
  • Toothy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Beginner Marbler
  • Thank you received: 18
22 Apr 2017 07:40 #9
Bump! I've returned to the site.

You may remember after I flawlessly failed in the Summer MP 1v1 tournament in August 2016, I stopped playing the game (one time changing my name to "_RETIRED_" to signify that) because of crippling self esteem and dissatisfaction.

Of course, at this point, I realized the whole thing was silly and that failing at MP just because everyone seems to be better is the least of my concerns. So after 8 months, I'm back in action (kind of) to get my mind off of more stressful matters (that are also just for my own benefit anyway...). Hopefully over time I can get as good as everyone around me and, failing all else, still get to hang around with an actually very kind and supportive community (most other places I visit aren't close to this...).
The following user(s) said Thank You: CylinderKnot

Moderators: Doomblah
Time to create page: 0.864 seconds
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.